Slayer on screen

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Just finished watching No Hard Feelings, a movie about a 19 year old incel who is going to college as a virgin

A scene Jennifer Lawrence picks up a guy at the bar

I think to myself holy fuck this guy is a pure slayer

Then I realise it's Mathew Noszka

Imagine going into a bar not looking like this

Just fucking lol at me

And just fucking lol at you

Giphy 4

@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitegymmax, TechnoBoss, cvzvvc and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
huge last name failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 28896
you mog this guy i seen what u look like

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
I'd just give up the act and rape her right on set and pretend it's part of the script.:feelshah:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, iblamechico and Krakowski
that's how @dr_looksmax behaves around his mtb's slays

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and forevergymcelling
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer559 and Bozoogway
Just finished watching No Hard Feelings, a movie about a 19 year old incel who is going to college as a virgin

Just fucking lol at me

View attachment 2536425

@Amnesia

As usual, masc chads getting the sloppy seconds of status-maxxed oofy doofy

jennifer-lawrence1-1-2000-6daaf7e161a94f82a6f63a084532e297.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15977 and aesthetic beauty

Just fucking lol at me

View attachment 2536425

@Amnesia

Lmao, he's such a slayer that he does the most ridiculous move right after that, and because of that move he did she decides to kicks him out, but of course you didn't show that.

Lmao, he's such a slayer that he does the most ridiculous move right after that, and because of that move he did she decides to kicks him out, but of course you didn't show that.
It's a movie

Just fucking lol at me

View attachment 2536425

@Amnesia

Imagine literally being cast as "hot guy from bar"

Screenshot 2023 11 06 at 21 56 29 No Hard Feelings 2023   IMDb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, AscendingHero, HighClassMaxing and 6 others
It's a movie
I know, but it's just funny how he says he's such a slayer when in reality he does the most non-NT move right after he cuts the scene which she kicks the "Slayer" out because of his ridiculous personality. Another NT pill.

Lemme gas u bro. Ur good looking posting on incel sites. Fuck this shit go out and enjoy ur life. U could always look better be taller and be stronger but ur in a good spot. Dont forget that lmao. U remind me of myself but whiter and prob better looking. Be grateful

I know, but it's just funny how he says he's such a slayer when in reality he does the most non-NT move right after he cuts the scene which she kicks the "Slayer" out because of his ridiculous personality. Another NT pill.
Well he has slayer looks
382758269 861623515327208 3623272834941327302 n

What he did in the movie doesn't change that since it's in the script and he's payed for it

I remember your barber pic and in fact you mog him

have to be careful these college harlots know who is incel and try to falsly accuse them of rape by setting up obv planned situations to see if u insert with blueball or try and shame u if u want to have it.

Just fucking lol at me

View attachment 2536425

@Amnesia

Watching this vid realizing my oneitis prolly doing this exact position with other guys. Gonna rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Lemme gas u bro. Ur good looking posting on incel sites. Fuck this shit go out and enjoy ur life. U could always look better be taller and be stronger but ur in a good spot. Dont forget that lmao. U remind me of myself but whiter and prob better looking. Be grateful
He barely even really posts anymore lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
He barely even really posts anymore lol
true but when he does its always some doomer shit. Like relax and just go fuck ur girlfriend bruh who cares that someone out there mogs u lmao

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
true but when he does its always some doomer shit. Like relax and just go fuck ur girlfriend bruh who cares that someone out there mogs u lmao
The truth hurts man, the doomer shit is for the best

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and tombradylover
Tbh I like that he rots. One of the only quality posters left🙏🏾

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
The truth hurts man, the doomer shit is for the best
sure its the truth but anyone with a IQ above 80 that's been on this site knows what to expect from the real world at this point bro. Not sure how dwelling on shit helps but i see what ur saying. No hate just feel like living ur life and being productive mogs just being a doomer. But I'm on this site as well so I'm a hypocrite lowkey lmao

• +1
Reactions: Outlier and Kamui
sure its the truth but anyone with a IQ above 80 that's been on this site knows what to expect from the real world at this point bro. Not sure how dwelling on shit helps but i see what ur saying. No hate just feel like living ur life and being productive mogs just being a doomer. But I'm on this site as well so I'm a hypocrite lowkey lmao
Agreed, the people who truly want to ascend will ascend, and the people who don’t, won’t

The doomer shit is just to keep you grounded and aware to all the evil and misfortune that you’ll face in the world as a sub Chadlite male

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling, aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
It's not that deep bro, just another blackpill thread

I know I already looks/life mog most people. I just need money for true happiness

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover and Kamui
Imagine a Hollywood movie in 2023 about a 19-year-old virgin (female) being coerced into having intoxicated sex with a bankrupt 32-year-old man by her parents.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and forevergymcelling
Should watch You, chad stalker psychopath basically gets away with doing whatever he wants

IMG 0760