SLAYING is overrated, this is the real shit

oh ok, I see your point
well fuck that anyways, it's not in my sphere of influence, the only thing I know my country will be fucked up the ass one way or the other like it always was, we don't have Muslims here yet and we seem to resist them culturally as everyone hates them here, but I can't deal anything out in even the nearest future tbh
even i hate what's happening and im a born muslim, they're giving bad reputation to people like me who are completely civil and dont share any radical stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
even i hate what's happening and im a born muslim, they're giving bad reputation to people like me who are completely civil and dont share any radical stuff
Most terrorist attacks are probably mossad psyops anyway, like the boston marathon bombing.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Most terrorist attacks are probably mossad psyops anyway, like the boston marathon bombing.
its so obvious, but the ignorance from the public is even more retarded, the social programming and the media makes it look like every muslim is a terrorist in their heads, this will only make shit worse for them, cause jews are pushing BRAINFUCKED REFUGEES IUNTO 1ST WORLD COUNTRIES.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
its so obvious, but the ignorance from the public is even more retarded, the social programming and the media makes it look like every muslim is a terrorist in their heads, this will only make shit worse for them, cause jews are pushing BRAINFUCKED REFUGEES IUNTO 1ST WORLD COUNTRIES.
One sect of the jews has control over anti muzzie propaganda while the other is busy destroying the white race. They're killing two birds with all their stones and shekels. The degeneration of the world is at its peak, and sooner or later everything will collapse under all the pressure. The world is like a Dutch oven atm, a pressure cooker.

One sect of the jews has control over anti muzzie propaganda while the other is busy destroying the white race. They're killing two birds with all their stones and shekels. The degeneration of the world is at its peak, and sooner or later everything will collapse under all the pressure. The world is like a Dutch oven atm, a pressure cooker.
This was planned 10000 years ago boyo,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
nah the ultimate goal is to establish a caliphate and fuck all your pale white pussy sisters, since your men are becoming effeminate and cucks, us and blacks are doing you a service fucking your moms and sisters and wives
No one is stopping us though, sweden, dutchland, germany are already cucked, whatever country you little dweeb are in, is gonna be cuckled too just wait, witness your white pale sisters sucking brown middle eastern dick
It's inevitable, ranting on forums won't change anything, just learn to live with it.
Gee... I'm very white considering my skin is brown and hair is black. Please, don't violate my pale white wimins.