future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Imagine living a life like this free of cortisol with a swedish goddess

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, mojopin, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I just want a cutie wifey who cooks and cleans for me and lets me have sex with her whenever I want

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I want a hot virgin gf for LTR or I’m just gonna fuck anything possible if I can’t get the first option.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 701, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
I want a hot virgin gf for LTR or I’m just gonna fuck anything possible if I can’t get the first option.
just install tinder prime leo
nvm u want a virgin, ogre

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
just install tinder prime leo
nvm u want a virgin, ogre

Lol the percentage of good looking virgin girls is tiny in the uk, I’m moving as soon as I’m 18 ngl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, androidcel and Autist
Lol the percentage of good looking virgin girls is tiny in the uk, I’m moving as soon as I’m 18 ngl
the percentage of good looking girls in the UK is tiny, let alone virgin AND good looking

• +1
Reactions: Wool, dodt, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
If you want a good looking virgin the only hope is to move to some Eastern Euro country and find a trad village lol

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
It seems amazing and all but she gives off crazy bitch vibes like at 2:09 where she’s just randomly spinning around alone in the forest

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
That was my attitude before I got my gf

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I would rather live the life of a slayer. Doing drugs and fucking 16 year olds until I go on a coke fueled rampage and massacre everyone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Autist and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I would rather live the life of a slayer. Doing drugs and fucking 16 year olds until I go on a coke fueled rampage and massacre everyone tbh.
This. No matter who’s the girl you’d eventually get bored.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Autist, Deleted member 281 and 4 others
Truth is that we haven't evolved to live in today's society.

We are living unnatural lives full of stress and pollutants.
I'd much rather live as a hermit in the Russian wilderness, just hunting for food and shit, that lifestyle would be 10x less stressful and 10x more fulfilling.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Imagine living a life like this free of cortisol with a swedish goddess

Aren't you a Muslim, nigger? Shouldn't your dream be to sleep all day under a palm tree while large breasted, brown virgins feed you grapes?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo, Autist, Kenma and 2 others
S W E D E N :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife and Deleted member 611
There's no going back now for them sadly :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Only way to go back is to pull another ww2, but that didn't work out well for Germany. Germ got gangraped by the soviet bears to the East and the surrounding Allies. So the only ONLY way to restore Europe is to demolish society so the ones not fit to survive naturally in Europe will die off and the Europeans not yet domesticated and fit for their environment will be able to live off the land in tribes.

Only way to go back is to pull another ww2, but that didn't work out well for Germany. Germ got gangraped by the soviet bears to the East and the surrounding Allies. So the only ONLY way to restore Europe is to demolish society so the ones not fit to survive naturally in Europe will die off and the Europeans not yet domesticated and fit for their environment will be able to live off the land in tribes.
That's too drastic and likely ineffective.
Laws need to be changed though

I wish I had a even larger social circle and maybe meet women that are a bit younger than me. Gonna wait until college, then most likely ascend. 6 more months here I come? Can't wait for summer really.

Well yeah; it is not much about slaying (in my case at least).
It's more knowing that a chick can fall in love with you.
Then we found out that this happen only if you are a slayer, and so...

It seems amazing and all but she gives off crazy bitch vibes like at 2:09 where she’s just randomly spinning around alone in the forest

Thought I was the only one who caught this. Bitch is weird asf

Last edited:
EEmax prime leocel

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
That's too drastic and likely ineffective.
Laws need to be changed though
Drastic situations call for drastic measures. Man has lived in tribes for hundreds of thousands of years before the introduction of (((civilization))) in the fertile crescent, civilization is an unnatural state of being for us and is the root cause of so much depression and anxiety in the West. Anxiety because a person can only trust about a maximum of 300 people, and thats the size of an average tribe before it splits off to become two tribes.

Aren't you a Muslim, nigger? Shouldn't your dream be to sleep all day under a palm tree while large breasted, brown virgins feed you grapes?
nah the ultimate goal is to establish a caliphate and fuck all your pale white pussy sisters, since your men are becoming effeminate and cucks, us and blacks are doing you a service fucking your moms and sisters and wives
No one is stopping us though, sweden, dutchland, germany are already cucked, whatever country you little dweeb are in, is gonna be cuckled too just wait, witness your white pale sisters sucking brown middle eastern dick
It's inevitable, ranting on forums won't change anything, just learn to live with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
nah the ultimate goal is to establish a caliphate and fuck all your pale white pussy sisters, since your men are becoming effeminate and cucks, us and blacks are doing you a service fucking your moms and sisters and wives
I'm gonna become the Golden One from YouTube and prove you wrong:ogre:

Oh wait I'm 5'9

I'm gonna become the Golden One from YouTube and prove you wrong:ogre:

Oh wait I'm 5'9

there's only a few white men left like that, mostly guys from the countryside and gypsies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
there's only a few white men left like that, mostly guys from the countryside and gypsies
Yeah whitey has played into (((their))) game for the most part, they are almost completely successful at destroying the European race. Whenever we fight back we'll just get raped by the (((converted))) western countries and forced to take all the blame and pay for the damages. Hitler really fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i want to marry a virgin and impregnate her after 5-10 years

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 611 and future chadlite
i want to marry a virgin and impregnate her after 5-10 years
Why wait that long lol? Babies come out the best when the female is 20-25.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 611, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, kobecel and Deleted member 206
True, slaying is easy. Having a Ltr with an amazing woman is way more difficult. Love is not only about physics if you’re a low iq charisma less chad, you will not do well

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
yeah,but good luck finding a jb virgin

No one is stopping us though, sweden, dutchland, germany are already cucked, whatever country you little dweeb are in, is gonna be cuckled too just wait, witness your white pale sisters sucking brown middle eastern dick
It's inevitable, ranting on forums won't change anything, just learn to live with it.
well so I think that this will actually escalate and lead to civil wars across Europe and/or Muslims will become a new group to exterminate by some new established dictator or even government like Jews were hated and exterminated by Hitler :)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
well so I think that this will actually escalate and lead to civil wars across Europe and/or Muslims will become a new group to exterminate by some new established dictator or even government like Jews were hated and exterminated by Hitler :)
And then come back just as strong as jews, lol. you cant compete with the semitic race, they're high IQ-cels who have a strong backbone, jews and arabs(ill say arabs because thats how we can distinguish them from jews, otherwise they look the same) are both semites

And then come back just as strong as jews, lol. you cant compete with the semitic race, they're high IQ-cels who have a strong backbone, jews and arabs(ill say arabs because thats how we can distinguish them from jews, otherwise they look the same) are both semites
well but jews are smart, and arabs are dumb fucks who fuck goats all days and can't establish a peaceful society for a decent period of time - it all comes down to average IQ of the society... same with niggas in Africa (although they are even dumber) - shit countries all over the continent, South Africa Republic turns to shit too after white peoples government was abolished

buut it's not really what this forum is about, so sorry for this offtop guys,

well but jews are smart, and arabs are dumb fucks who fuck goats all days and can't establish a peaceful society for a decent period of time - it all comes down to average IQ of the society... same with niggas in Africa (although they are even dumber) - shit countries all over the continent, South Africa Republic turns to shit too after white peoples government was abolished

buut it's not really what this forum is about, so sorry for this offtop guys,
you don't know the difference between semitic arabs and other arabizd races thats the problem here, REAL arabs are out there hidden making money and connections without you having to know anything, same with jews centuries ago.

semitic arabs and other arabizd races
oh ok, I see your point
well fuck that anyways, it's not in my sphere of influence, the only thing I know my country will be fucked up the ass one way or the other like it always was, we don't have Muslims here yet and we seem to resist them culturally as everyone hates them here, but I can't deal anything out in even the nearest future tbh