Sleeping in cave to avoid EMF

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
EMF dangerous, water.

Well I remember I found a cave and went in it (yeah ik sort of dangerous) but phone didn’t work in cave. Therefore, in cave you are safe from cell phone towers. So you could find a cave and hope there’s never a cave-in.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rubberduck, efidescontinuado and 7 others
EMF dangerous, water.

Well I remember I found a cave and went in it (yeah ik sort of dangerous) but phone didn’t work in cave. Therefore, in cave you are safe from cell phone towers. So you could find a cave and hope there’s never a cave-in.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
meanwhile chad takes in all sorts of EMF, consumes microplastics daily, eats food with PUFA, and slays

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wayme, efidescontinuado and 3 others
This will come useful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
meanwhile chad takes in all sorts of EMF, consumes microplastics daily, eats food with PUFA, and slays
Chad will die in 40 years with how the world is going

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19453, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Most chads have parents that raise them with good nutrition.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19453, Youㅤ and 2 others
don't know what's troll or serious anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Amantadine and negative ion generators /grounding counter EMF effects

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
When the emf towers get amped up worldwide I wonder what's gonna happen. You seen the predictive programming around it and how it's connected to the vaccinations and whatnot? Unironically finding a cave to hide in doesn't sound like a bad idea.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Donkeyballs, Miniskull and 1 other person
Amantadine and negative ion generators /grounding counter EMF effects
I’m planning to sleep in woods for grounding and getting away from houses

Yk I’ll do it tonight, even though it gets a bit chilly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
When the emf towers get amped up worldwide I wonder what's gonna happen. You seen the predictive programming around it and how it's connected to the vaccinations and whatnot? Unironically finding a cave to hide in doesn't sound like a bad idea.

@DR. NICKGA

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado, Donkeyballs and 3 others

@DR. NICKGA

damn, does phone usage mean being relatively close to it(1-5meters) or staring at it directly and touching it? i believe being close to it yields negative effects too, how would one avoid that, keep it in a drawer or what?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
damn, does phone usage mean being relatively close to it(1-5meters) or staring at it directly and touching it? i believe being close to it yields negative effects too, how would one avoid that, keep it in a drawer or what?
Yes u can turn it off (might still emit EMF idrk) and put it in something or put on far away while not useing it but if ur in ur house it’s over there is EMF from the electric wires in ur walls and every electrical household item and anything like WiFi from u or neighbors and cell phone towers nearby and if ur in house ur not grounded

U can turn off 5G and make LTE, u can Turn off wi fi at night, u can stop useing microwave, u can get grounding mats, u can increase distance from things like computer, u can stop wearing headphones (wire or wireless both EMF), u can stop driveing in car so much (car nukes u with EMF), but Best thing is to retreat to nature as reduceing EMF is not a full solution and is complicated to think about

BTW, as u increase distance from EMF source, EMF exponentially decreases, but at same time, sensitivity exponentially increases (idk if technically exponentially but u get the point hopefully)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, piec, Miniskull and 1 other person
No cave for your bones

No cave for your bones
Health is everything bro

No bones for if u age a lot and get health problems

And for bones I do mewing towelpulling

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and rubberduck