Slowly recovering from oneitis. - Week 1

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey, so this is semibluepilled, but here it goes.

A week ago I asked you guys what to do with this girl that bassicly rejected me (possibily mostly cause of looks, woudn't say theres anything specifically deformed with me, but standards for women get higher each year, even if they are 16) . Well, this year on first day of school I decided to go for girls who are actually very intrested to me.

I greeted this 15 year old girl that I know has a thing for me (not sure if a crush) and is a bit above avg, possibly a 6 for her age. Can safely say the outcome was positive.

Anyway guys, I know Im bluepilled sometimes. I really am. But every day I look a bit better (going for that above average).
Anyway, thanks for reading!

Edit: Oh yeah this is probably cause Im tall, my face is not anything special so Ill make a week 2 and se how it goes.

Last edited:
15 is too young bro

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: when I was 16 all the girls made fun of me for my pizza face :feelsree::feelsree::incel:

15 is too young bro
I also said to myself this, but here age of consent is 15. I woudnt have sex with a 15 year old tho, 16 is prime for women imo.

How old are you?

Depending on when during the year she was born, she is probably a bit too young. You dont want to have more than 2 years age diffrence. 2.3 years at max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Depending on when during the year she was born, she is probably a bit too young. You dont want to have more than 2 years age diffrence. 2.3 years at max
I agree with that, I only want those who are 16 or above tbh.

When I was 19 I had a short-term relationship with a 16 yo girl, my close friends made a couple of jokes about it (some about age, some because she was black) but no one thought it was weird. I agree that 15 is a bit young for sex tbh, I personally wouldn't flaunt her age to the world

When I was 19 I had a short-term relationship with a 16 yo girl, my close friends made a couple of jokes about it (some about age, some because she was black) but no one thought it was weird. I agree that 15 is a bit young for sex tbh, I personally wouldn't flaunt her age to the world
What about no sex, just relationship? I woudnt be attracted to fucking a 16 year old

What about no sex, just relationship? I woudnt be attracted to fucking a 16 year old
:soy::soy: @Intel.Imperitive cure this guy,it's getting cringy :feelskek::feelskek:

If the girl wants it, she wants it tbh. Also, does this 15 yo you know look older or younger than her age?

If the girl wants it, she wants it tbh. Also, does this 15 yo you know look older or younger than her age?
About the same

:soy::soy: @Intel.Imperitive cure this guy,it's getting cringy :feelskek::feelskek:
I cant be cured as I stopped reading his shit as It provided no fun or entertaiment at all

About the same

I cant be cured as I stopped reading his shit as It provided no fun or entertaiment at all
So you say you wouldn't fuck a 16 yo girl ?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I’d fuck her

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
careful some people get seizures when they withdrawal from oneitis

• +1
Reactions: badromance
when i was 20 about to turn 21 i ascended with a 15 y.o girl. Dunno why people keep making a big thing out of it. Foids look and think all the same between the age of 14-25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and badromance
when i was 20 about to turn 21 i ascended with a 15 y.o girl. Dunno why people keep making a big thing out of it. Foids look and think all the same between the age of 14-25
Did she look 15 or had a more developed body?

Did she look 15 or had a more developed body?
she had bigger tits and ass than many 20 year olds I know, combined with her face she looked like 17-18 i guess

@FatmanO just fuck her and ascend, fuck what normies think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Nah, for me women peak lookswise between 16-19
All the 23+yos I see on tinder look busted up ngl :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: badromance and FatmanO
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
@blackopstruecel would be proud.

I greeted this 15 year old girl that I know has a thing for me (not sure if a crush) and is a bit above avg, possibly a 6 for her age. Can safely say the outcome was positive

She doesnt have a thing for you dont be deluded. She just treats you less sub-humanly because shes probably a sympathetic person. The outcome u thought was positive wasnt even noticed by her.