Snacks thread

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Name a good candy or snack to have after eating tacos. I got a small bag of chips that I can make a dip for and cola zero, but I want something sweet.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
M&Ms ??

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832 and Deleted member 22124
how long does it take you to lose 5 kg on average?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
They're really good, although I might want something with gelatin too so we'll see. I could get a small amount of everything and still keep the calories low. Yesterday I worked out so it feels justified to treat myself a little! 🙂

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
this is gigasubhuman and cucked i cant wait that long
Yes, but you can do 1000 kcal deficit or even more. Drink 3 protein shakes a day, eat low carb and do 16:8 IF e.g.

• +1
Yes, but you can do 1000 kcal deficit or even more. Drink 3 protein shakes a day, eat low carb and do 16:8 IF e.g.
incorporating week long water fasts once in a while good or nah?

• +1
incorporating week long water fasts once in a while good or nah?
It could be, depending on how much experience you have with fasting. I would do 3 day fasts first and make sure you still feel healthy and well. When I was cutting intensely I would sometimes start the week with fasting and see how long I could go. That would leave me with like 50% of days with no eating and that's surr to give you results. Just make sure you re-feed slowly because food, especially carbohydrates can be a shock for the body when you go for long durations of fasting.

I read you like having some sugar so maybe do some juice fasting that is still super low calories.

• Love it
It could be, depending on how much experience you have with fasting. I would do 3 day fasts first and make sure you still feel healthy and well. When I was cutting intensely I would sometimes start the week with fasting and see how long I could go. That would leave me with like 50% of days with no eating and that's surr to give you results. Just make sure you re-feed slowly because food, especially carbohydrates can be a shock for the body when you go for long durations of fasting.

I read you like having some sugar so maybe do some juice fasting that is still super low calories.
yea ive done 3 day fasts before and I couldnt sleep well at all. Id rather do IF as I can sleep OK if i get some food in the night. Juice fasting seems nice I might try that as idrc about the autophagy and all that just need to drop a lot of body fat before new year.

• +1