[Mogs] Snapchat genderswap thread

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
blackpill: if your female version looks hot you are not dimorphic enough to begin with
I dunno, the filter seems to be pretty good compared to the faceapp one. Just look at how drastic the change is. I angle-frauded a bit too.
Or maybe I'm just coping.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

forced into celibacy by shit genetics
would shoot load into eyesocket/10

Last edited:
ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
I don't wanna install snapchat jfl

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
Start posting them faggods. I want to j̶e̶r̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶p̶h̶s̶ see how you guys also look.

The one that has thicc lips on it. It's next to the bearded filter.
It doesn't give me hair.Just make-up

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
It doesn't give me hair.Just make-up
You're supposed to hit the camera button that pops up. I didn't figure this out until I realized that it was a heavy-ended processor and that I needed to record/take a picture first.

Lorsss

Lorsss

powered by Ostarine
Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
hit the blue camera thing that pops up
View attachment 53761

I make a shit foid tbh.
You're supposed to hit the camera button that pops up. I didn't figure this out until I realized that it was a heavy-ended processor and that I needed to record/take a picture first.
I'm retarded.Finally did It.Kinda look like a tranny.Thanks for the help,btw.
I don't wanna install snapchat jfl
why man

Last edited:
HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I might just download Chadchat again to try this filter, to verify what i know. I have zero dismorphis and look low t af and feminine probably

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
I might just download Chadchat again to try this filter, to verify what i know. I have zero dismorphis and look low t af and feminine probably
If you're actually horse faced,then the filter shouldn't work very well for you,in the sense that you're probably not going to look good as a woman,therefore making you dimorphic. :feelsokman:

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
If you're actually horse faced,then the filter shouldn't work very well for you,in the sense that you're probably not going to look good as a woman,therefore making you dimorphic. :feelsokman:
Horseface is feminine trait. But no Im not that horsefaced, but above average long face for sure. I lack harmony tho, and the fact that my middle third is longer than my lower third makes for a more feminine face.

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
Horseface is feminine trait. But no Im not that horsefaced, but above average long face for sure. I lack harmony tho, and the fact that my middle third is longer than my lower third makes for a more feminine face.
Same,tbh.I also have an elongated middle third and a a short lower third.

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
I got told I only got thicker eyebrows with the guy filter
Made my day

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rockndogs OffTopic 18
fukmylyf OffTopic 11
Exafc OffTopic 17