Rate this white htb i slayed and im dating feels like i have hit the pajeet jackpot - facial cleanser btw not jizz

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Are you NT or Non-NT

how big is your cock bud

Look at how many incels angry because chadpreet took "their" White girl lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and S1d456
any good looking ehtnic can pull any girl tbh not that i dont suffer from it she even told me im the first "indian guy she found hot"
legit indian take over england

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
pretty NT id say tbf she approached me at the gym we worked out together m

caging at this bro :feelskek: this kind ofeases out the racepill
Chads are their own race

Bro is hitting up those India scam bots, that’s not Bianca that’s Baljeet from Delhi

Bro is hitting up those India scam bots, that’s not Bianca that’s Baljeet from Delhi
lmao bianca is another foid im going to hers again today someone pm a tutorial on imgur to post videos on here

mtb imo but nonetheless blue eyed blondie congrats:feelsokman:

good shit bro, btw you live in germany? cause over here bithces love niggas who look like u ngl

• +1
Reactions: S1d456 and Alt Number 3
legit take over if true

thats a sorority white female type that white brah tries to prevent ethnics from conquering
It’s kinda obvious because he got all the white bois seething and crying out loud. it’s ova for why bois, they must move to SEA or start femboymaxing for BCC AND BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and S1d456
good shit bro, btw you live in germany? cause over here bithces love niggas who look like u ngl
i live in the uk jfl didnt knwo german foids like ethnics tho ibsr my race was never the issue but the desperate pajeets in germany:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
  • +1
Reactions: S1d456
just like me but i got more girth but ur younger than me
average to above average is the best size too much is painful i read the thread on how to become a sex god it really does work

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar
Take your meds dalit

RIP my guy.. imagine voluntarily posting this

4047384_Screenshot_20240402_223701_Snapchat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back