Rate this white htb i slayed and im dating feels like i have hit the pajeet jackpot - facial cleanser btw not jizz

S1d456

S1d456

Master
Snapchat 1803952486
Screenshot 20240402 212141 Snapchat
Snapchat 289049937
Snapchat 784305877
Screenshot 20240402 223701 Snapchat
IMG 20240313 194253 317

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, zan, MissLexotan6MG and 15 others
Tales from the mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Schizomogger, murdah and 10 others
take your pills bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, WayneBraaaah, Schizomogger and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Schizomogger, aspiringexcel and 2 others
need sextape or tales

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Axii
you can't say slayed then just send a SS of chat, anyone would be slaying then

• +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666
15 year olds are ascending while im getting older and older

Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, murdah, Sodoku and 3 others
bro im not joking i was with her yestrday no longer a fucking incel or virgin sex is overrated tho tbf
goodjob you fucked a whore, not hard

• +1
Reactions: Axii
dnrd + shitskin tales + cope

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
bro im not joking i was with her yestrday no longer a fucking incel or virgin sex is overrated tho tbf
Did you just lose your virginity?

goodjob you fucked a whore, not hard
shes not she only dated one boy and shes 16 and shes in the year above my school lmao ig most girls are whores these days

Lmao! Slayed the neighborhood cats with your street shitting habits maybe but not that white bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, murdah, Diarrhoea and 3 others
Lmao! Slayed the neighborhood cats with your street shitting habits maybe but not that white bitch
be tall and htn plus any ethnic can slay ibsr and being 15 i do fraud my eye colour to appeal more

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
idk man if i say will u man snitch on me
Just say it pajeet ain’t nobody care about you enough to find some ugly ahh cumskin bloated face whore to doxx you

Send a pic of her without makeup

be tall and htn plus any ethnic can slay ibsr and being 15 i do fraud my eye colour to appeal more
HTN in the Mumbai sewers

Send a pic of her without makeup
lmao i will when i go to hers tmrw iv seen her without it she aint too bad the only bad thing is shes got fucking attitude

yes i did
I believe you kiddo i can tell you ain’t lying your defending yourself too strongly and seem emotionally invested. I belive u son

Mirin, all the cumskins in here are seething so hard jfl

Total curry takeover

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and S1d456
Mirin, all the cumskins in here are seething so hard jfl

Total curry takeover
This is weird bro, imagine the biggest accomplishment in your life is fucking a white whore so you can have an ugly mutt son. Just stick to your own race nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Diarrhoea, butterworld and 1 other person
This is weird bro, imagine the biggest accomplishment in your life is fucking a white whore. Just stick to your own race nigga
True, but still gotta give him props regardless

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
This is weird bro, imagine the biggest accomplishment in your life is fucking a white whore so you can have an ugly mutt son. Just stick to your own race nigga
i ahve seen half indian men and women look so good having lighter skin adn eurpoean eyes with indian aasi bones sturcture its a real thiing

my ex ontitis was half indian she was a stacylitee

3743808 8B9544C4 7675 4520 B039 02E1B829A842

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
Brutal

Is she Ukrainian?

No one believes you because you are a MTN curry wth no halo. Post proof of slays

• +1
Reactions: Axii
legit take over if true

thats a sorority white female type that white brah tries to prevent ethnics from conquering
any good looking ehtnic can pull any girl tbh not that i dont suffer from it she even told me im the first "indian guy she found hot"

• +1
Reactions: traveler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back