So, do women prefer the stronger the man or just lean?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Heres the point. There is 2 researches I found about this and I did a lot of researching about it.

One research says women prefer lean guys like brad pitt, but then again research is fairly outdated:
https://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

(It is from 2011 and bassicly a meme by now)

Here its just on percived strength (the stronger the man, he is more attractive, even if a bit chubbier)
https://www.iflscience.com/plants-a...he-most-attractive-its-not-good-news-men/all/

So which is it? I fairly trust the newer second study which I reviewed some time on my channel.

perceived strength=bones not baloon muscle body

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Mansnob, Bennett and 3 others
they generally prefer strong men however there is a diminishing returns. If you have too much muscle you are seen as tryharding gym rat.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and left2die
Take any 'Strong man" and lean him down to 10% or lower and he will be more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 245, Bennett and 4 others
Lean, femoids don't care about muscle

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and fobos

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 685 and androidcel
water is wet

Theres no conclusions I provided here, only discussion

Yeah but the point is here a strong bulky man will still be attractive, you still are right tho
din red

they generally prefer strong men however there is a diminishing returns. If you have too much muscle you are seen as tryharding gym rat.
If you read the second study it litterally disaproves that....

didn't watch didn't read

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
lean, but why are you associating yourself with incels when your face is out there? bad move

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
Just stop with this shit. Woman want you to have muscles, and also to be shredded. Something Like Thor for example. You want minimal bodyfat, and some decent muscle, no need to get bodybuilder levels of strength

it's all about your FACE

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and ULTRATERAX63
Dnnt read but theres too many variables with this
Fat distribution, frame, face(bulky guys more likely to have high t face), also what does a woman consider 'strong' she thinks Brad Pitt is stronger than a chubby powerlifter probably
If you simply take a skinny guy and bulked him up with muscle and fat so he was 20+bf he would look worse, models are lean with some muscle

Good example is the meme guy who.did starting strength and looked shit at the end, no doubt stronger but to a woman he wouldn't look strong and she would prefer the skinny version

Just stop with this shit. Woman want you to have muscles, and also to be shredded. Something Like Thor for example. You want minimal bodyfat, and some decent muscle, no need to get bodybuilder levels of strength
This basically

The key word in.the study was 'looks' stronger not actually stronger. To a woman big muscles, lean, gl, frame is strong looking not a fat powerlifter

Didn't read a single word

Being big as possible and lean as possible same time is ideal goal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 245, Bennett and 5 others
Being high bf ruins your facial aesthetics and hides bone definition so low bodyfat before muscles. But muscles are still good.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 245, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
fatman you keep re-discovering this bear-mode cope periodically (i assume when you lose motivation to cut further). higher bf% will always make you look worse. you want to be as anorexic as possible while having most amount of muscle of possible, but not at the price of accumulating bf%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Bennett, fobos and 7 others
fatman you keep re-discovering this bear-mode cope periodically (i assume when you lose motivation to cut further). higher bf% will always make you look worse. you want to be as anorexic as possible while having most amount of muscle of possible, but not at the price of accumulating bf%
Actually to be honest with you Im all for cut but Im trying to find out if there is a big diffrence in attraction in being just lean (like 1 year of lifting) vs 3 years of lifting (at same bodyfat of if the effects are neglible or small and lifting after year 1 becomes more of a fun thing)

Aesthetic.
Have muscle but be on low bodyfat, skinny bs isnt that good

Actually to be honest with you Im all for cut but Im trying to find out if there is a big diffrence in attraction in being just lean (like 1 year of lifting) vs 3 years of lifting (at same bodyfat of if the effects are neglible or small and lifting after year 1 becomes more of a fun thing)

the guy was already "lean" on left picture and you see the difference on 2nd picture. he did this in 2 weeks with clenbuterol

They prefer a good face

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person

the guy was already "lean" on left picture and you see the difference on 2nd picture. he did this in 2 weeks with clenbuterol

Damn dude made so much progress in 2 weeks with just one substance, more progress than most people in a year

Damn dude made so much progress in 2 weeks with just one substance, more progress than most people in a year
clen is dangerous iirc

Aesthetic bro
Heres the point. There is 2 researches I found about this and I did a lot of researching about it.

One research says women prefer lean guys like brad pitt, but then again research is fairly outdated:
https://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

(It is from 2011 and bassicly a meme by now)

Here its just on percived strength (the stronger the man, he is more attractive, even if a bit chubbier)
https://www.iflscience.com/plants-a...he-most-attractive-its-not-good-news-men/all/

So which is it? I fairly trust the newer second study which I reviewed some time on my channel.

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
clen is dangerous iirc
Yes probably very, i woudnt do it even If I was guaranteed results, but I think he is doing it profesionnaly anyway and has his own channel so he realises the risks

Yes probably very, i woudnt do it even If I was guaranteed results, but I think he is doing it profesionnaly anyway and has his own channel so he realises the risks
he did it and he doesn't need to looksmax, if u truly want to looksmax why wouldn't u do it

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

lean with slightly above average muscle > all
too much muscle have its diminishing return, the investment to gain and maintain vs attractiveness you get is not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
NEW STUDY JUST OUT

Abstract:

This research was exploring the topic of whether accumulating muscle assists with sexual attraction. The participant was an 18 year old Slovenian male. Stats were taken at baseline (zero kisses or sex), and were then taken again after a 1 year period of going to the gym. To ensure a reliable sample size of potential partners, the subject was placed in a location where there were 20 females for each male.

Results:

Muscle was proven to have a negligible effect on attraction. The subject was still a kissless virgin despite increasing his total lean mass. In addition, our research noted a possible deteriorating effect on mental health as a result of gym-going, with the subject increasingly suffering from delusions, such as interpreting a woman walking on the same street as him as an 'IOI' (indicator of interest). A strong placebo effect was noted - the subject seemed to genuinely believe he was more attractive to women, despite results not indicating such.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chuck14, Deleted member 245, Guest and 15 others
NEW STUDY JUST OUT

Abstract:

This research was exploring the topic of whether accumulating muscle assists with sexual attraction. The participant was an 18 year old Slovenian male. Stats were taken at baseline (zero kisses or sex), and were then taken again after a 1 year period of going to the gym. To ensure a reliable sample size of potential partners, the subject was placed in a location where there were 20 females for each male.

Results:

Muscle was proven to have a negligible effect on attraction. The subject was still a kissless virgin despite increasing his total lean mass. In addition, our research noted a possible deteriorating effect on mental health as a result of gym-going, with the subject increasingly suffering from delusions, such as interpreting a woman walking on the same street as him as an 'IOI' (indicator of interest). A strong placebo effect was noted - the subject seemed to genuinely believe he was more attractive to women, despite results not indicating such.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
You have to be GL, not fat and tall. Thats it

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Research also says that women prefer bald guys.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bennett, kobecel and androidcel
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, kobecel and fobos
Shoulder to waist ratio, big neck, and lean face. So prioritizing shoulders, lats, neck, arms while staying lean is the best approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206