So, do women prefer the stronger the man or just lean?

Heres the point. There is 2 researches I found about this and I did a lot of researching about it.

One research says women prefer lean guys like brad pitt, but then again research is fairly outdated:
https://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

(It is from 2011 and bassicly a meme by now)

Here its just on percived strength (the stronger the man, he is more attractive, even if a bit chubbier)
https://www.iflscience.com/plants-a...he-most-attractive-its-not-good-news-men/all/

So which is it? I fairly trust the newer second study which I reviewed some time on my channel.

They prefer a lean body if it shows muscle instead of ribs

Strongmen can pass if they look bulky and menacing

If you read the second study it litterally disaproves that....
I never said its attractive if you look weak. I said if you look like a gym rat there is a diminishing returns with your attractiveness to most females. At some point you may start to look intimidating and hard to approach.

massive cope, bones are the only thing that matter. Tall wide frame > any gymcelling.
michael pheals brutally mogged by frame and height

OVER FOR FRAMELETS

At some point you may start to look intimidating and hard to approach.
What do you mean by intimidating? Like to attractive?
massive cope, bones are the only thing that matter. Tall wide frame > any gymcelling.
View attachment 68253View attachment 68255 michael pheals brutally mogged by frame and heightView attachment 68254
View attachment 68256 OVER FOR FRAMELETS
Stop coping, ofc pyshique matters, why are you showing top 10% vs bottom 10%? Retarded point srs

Lean. Skinny af is even more attractive than a roided Brock lesnar.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Deleted member 1476

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Yeah but thhow much does lean matter vs being jacked
Being lean to the point of looking like Jeff nippard will be the preference of some girls and being pallid and waifish like Matt ox and lil peep will be the preference of some girls. Personally I like the pallid and waifish looking people.
You should almost never want to look too big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Being lean to the point of looking like Jeff nippard will be the preference of some girls and being pallid and waifish like Matt ox and lil peep will be the preference of some girls. Personally I like the pallid and waifish looking people.
You should almost never want to look too big.
real shit brother you need to own what you are bro x

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!