It would help

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Thick neck such a halo ngl beside from messeter gain from chewing real tough meat and nuts and bone marrow.

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Dele Alli Regen @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @Orc

do wrestlers neck bridges

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
if you go to the gym your neck grows with your body

How to mitigate the soreness? It is painful to move it

that’s just delayed onset muscle soreness which typically happens when bodybuilding

it's your muscles breaking down
and repairing itself,

just give it sometime. the pain will lessen over a couple of days

Thick neck such a halo ngl beside from messeter gain from chewing real tough meat and nuts and bone marrow.

Yes but dont do 5 exercises. Just do the one where you lay on your back and stomach and pull your head up and down. Those 2 with dumbells on your head will be enough. Do it 3-5x a week for good results. 2 sets till failure with 10-20 reps for the 2 exercises. If your beginning then start with no weights and 2x a week and stretch your neck a bit before you begin to avoid injury.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

neck > masseters

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes but dont do 5 exercises. Just do the one where you lay on your back and stomach and pull your head up and down. Those 2 with dumbells on your head will be enough. Do it 3-5x a week for good results. 2 sets till failure with 10-20 reps for the 2 exercises. If your beginning then start with no weights and 2x a week and stretch your neck a bit before you begin to avoid injury.
Why only do 2 of them?

Any particular reason?

Just a reminder to thick of a neck is ogre

It's epic just gotta be consistent with it