D

Deleted member 26212

Bronze

Some of these transformations are shocking to me:

puberty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and rand anon
Wasn't he already like 16/17 in the before pics? Weird how some people can be plain looking up until their late teens/ early 20s and then turn into Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Same thing male models did aka puberty.

nofap, mewing, jawline exerciser, subliminals, eating liver daily, getting sunlight for 10 minutes everyday, leg day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, lebronjames23, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Wasn't he already like 16/17 in the before pics? Weird how some people can be plain looking up until their late teens/ early 20s and then turn into Chads.
my face was still changing when I was in my late twenties, puberty goes on for a while even when you're already legally an adult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, rand anon and Deleted member 26212
nofap, mewing, jawline exerciser, subliminals, eating liver daily, getting sunlight for 10 minutes everyday, leg day.
I think he probably did Law of Attraction practice too for this much of a drastic change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Tallooksmaxxer
He started mewing.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
my face was still changing when I was in my late twenties, puberty goes on for a while even when you're already legally an adult.
What age are you? Thought you were in your early - mid 20s

And didn’t you only start gymcelling 3 years ago? Do you have before pics?
Progress420

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
Is this a good argument to blast a high TRT dose into your late 20s? To enhance any bone growth and development

Is this a good argument to blast a high TRT dose into your late 20s? To enhance any bone growth and development
it might do the opposite and close plates that were still open, but you could use it for secondary sexual characteristics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Ascended to high tier normie.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26212