IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UGLY WATCH THIS

mathis

mathis

Zephir
confidencemaxxing thread. go on google and look for cyclopia trisomy 18.( can be shocking ) i feel so bad for them. hopefully they die very quickly. be grateful for what you have.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, SA7, FBl and 2 others
if you need to comapre yourself to ill people its beyond over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456, cyprian_tomaszewski, Narcissus🥀 and 15 others
they probably have more smv than i do just from the pity aspect, who knows what foids will fuck if their emotions are high enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, noodlelover, backtothesewers and 2 others
they probably have more smv than i do just from the pity aspect, who knows what foids will fuck if their emotions are high enough
dont do yourself like tha:feelsohgod:

you 100% look good bhai trust:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Mog me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis and bronzeagepervert
if you need to comapre yourself to ill people its beyond over
Bro I'm so glad that i wasn't born with an extremely rare mutation that effects less than 1% of the population bro life is such a blessing :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, Fundz, diekodieko and 3 others
Bro I'm so glad that i wasn't born with an extremely rare mutation that effects less than 1% of the population bro life is such a blessing :soy:
frame (bone structure), and muscle insertions play a total of 80% of an Aesthetic physique. In term's of strength though this is also the same however different purposes for example the bigger the hips the better the strength, although for Asethetics opposite applies.

frame (bone structure), and muscle insertions play a total of 80% of an Aesthetic physique. In term's of strength though this is also the same however different purposes for example the bigger the hips the better the strength, although for Asethetics opposite applies.
cope

Just compare yourself to one in a milion cycloptier subhuman bro and stop crying bro.

Yeah being not deformed ugly (at least not visibly) low trust looking is awful since people don’t have pity for you but straight up just hate you for you ugliness and low trust face

• +1
Reactions: chinmax and mathis
Yeah being not deformed ugly (at least not visibly) low trust looking is awful since people don’t have pity for you but straight up just hate you for you ugliness and low trust face
true. our society is so full of issues like this one. the problem is that it wont change. life is so awfull for this

true. our society is so full of issues like this one. the problem is that it wont change. life is so awfull for this
I know all about it
And it’s only getting worse

confidencemaxxing thread. go on google and look for cyclopia trisomy 18.( can be shocking ) i feel so bad for them. hopefully they die very quickly. be grateful for what you have.
nigga my brain exploded wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: mathis