social media is the reason why height matters so much

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I agree with this reddit post 100%. social media has fucked with the perceptions of women way too much. They all have a 'perfect' boyfriend in mind and they will try to do everything to get that bf. They are starting to completely rule out anyone under 6ft now. I remember 2 yrs ago in the bp community that being atleast 5'10 was necessary to get women but nowadays the numbers are inflating.
I have been called short (6'1) by women 4 inches shorter than me and so has my 6'3 buddy. They all have one perfect guy in mind and if you do not fit that criteria you're done for. Personality and charm will also be fully neglected. Don't get me wrong, it still matters but only if you look like the man they desire.

I hate women honestly, they get on my nerves way too much nowadays

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, LooksThinker, 1966Ford and 8 others
wrong section @Lmao @coispet move this to offtopic pls

I noticed too

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, bloomercel and PsychoDsk
short = peasant
tall = royal

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7, proxyy and 2 others
I noticed too
it's cucked, that's why most dads could still get away with being short. nobody really cared abt height or think it'd mattered that much.
now tiktok and shit is feeding 'he has to be atleast 6'5' into young foids' minds making them delusional

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, bloomercel, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
That’s why im marrying a 6ft foid so my son doesn’t share the same fate as me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheRagingBull, LooksThinker, reptiles and 2 others
That’s why im marrying a 6ft foid so my son doesn’t share the same fate as me.
no way you're gonna find a foid near you who likes men shorter
gotta go to the backrooms of russia for someone like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
coispet

with this jaw no height req

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Sprinkles, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
LL or death

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, bloomercel and PsychoDsk
I agree with this reddit post 100%. social media has fucked with the perceptions of women way too much. They all have a 'perfect' boyfriend in mind and they will try to do everything to get that bf. They are starting to completely rule out anyone under 6ft now. I remember 2 yrs ago in the bp community that being atleast 5'10 was necessary to get women but nowadays the numbers are inflating.
I have been called short (6'1) by women 4 inches shorter than me and so has my 6'3 buddy. They all have one perfect guy in mind and if you do not fit that criteria you're done for. Personality and charm will also be fully neglected. Don't get me wrong, it still matters but only if you look like the man they desire.

females are fckn stupid tbh

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LooksThinker, bloomercel and 2 others

Im 5’5 :)

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
So that’s why you have a .org account
No i know everything there is to looksmax even pre org, i have an acc cuz being in a forum with tards like u makes me feel like a god jfl

no girl is calling a legit 6’3 short schizo larp detected

• +1
people were always obsessed with height they just didnt have social media back then

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and klamus
No i know everything there is to looksmax even pre org, i have an acc cuz being in a forum with tards like u makes me feel like a god jfl
Keep posting your cope heightmaxing threads boyo

people were always obsessed with height they just didnt have social media back then
not true, ppl cared abt height yes but not in the standards of today's society. ofc a 5'3 manlet would never land a girl but atleast 5'7 still had a good chance.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Ngl if u go stop being chronically online than you will know a lot of women don’t care about height long as ur taller than them. Some will even date men same height or shorter.

I hear a lot of women don’t date short men even if they like them because short men r insecure about their height and the woman doesn’t wanna deal with that. Ur better off owning it and moving on. If it trully bothers u that much than work on ur credit, take a loan out and LL. Don’t give me but you won’t walk again bullshit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and blithe
no girl is calling a legit 6’3 short schizo larp detected
I swear bro I was a witness. We were in a club and there was this one foid who was like 5'11, heightmogging every girl there. my buddy said 'you're really tall for a girl' and she said 'yeah you're kinda short tho'. she then proceeded to lick the tip of a 6'6 guy later that night lmao

they can say whatever they want although the reality is no tall and gl man is gonna commit to mtb with average height they will just use them only for ons

Rep farming is the reason height matters so much.

no way you're gonna find a foid near you who likes men shorter
gotta go to the backrooms of russia for someone like that jfl
She shouldn’t care that much since she’s already tall herself

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Im 5'11 at 15 in a place where 5'8 is the avg and people have called me short it is just fucked man. Idk Im too concerned abt my height rn tbh.

• +1
5’11 is ideal end of no taller no shorter

It’s cuz of manlets lying mainly, 5’9 and 5’10 were considered decent heights until every 5’7 and 5’6 manlet started lying to these heights on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and tombradylover

Height only matters "so much" because it a successful rep farming tactic.

5’11 is ideal end of no taller no shorter

Leonardo da vincis virtruvian man (which is a marker of ideal proportions) is 5 ft 11 | 180 cm. I'd agree.

manlets looks better in pics than irl tbh

• +1
Reactions: towmc and autistic_tendencies
6'3 short is crazy

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
It's always been about getting a man that other women will also find attractive, a man that you can show off. Social media has cemented the idea that being tall is attractive and necessary and so women seek it out because they don't want other women to judge them for having a short partner or think lesser of them for "only being able to attract a short man"

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

They dump the perfect guy image eventually and settle down with a 5ft 10 cuck after realIzing chad will not marry her

They dump the perfect guy image eventually and settle down with a 5ft 10 cuck after realIzing chad will not marry her
Tall guys actually make better cucks in LTR

6'3 short is crazy
Even in the fucking netherlands 6'3 is fucking TALL from what Ive seen man these bitches just want a 6'7 Sean opry looking chad who earns 1 million euros every second fuck this man.