Socialcirclemaxxing is legit the most draining looksmax

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Going to events u don’t feel like going to just so u dont miss out on ur social circle is so brutal mentally. Legit feels like a job if u don’t have authentic friends

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, vermillioncorefan, sorrowfulsad and 6 others
Going to events u don’t feel like going to just so u dont miss out on ur social circle is so brutal mentally. Legit feels like a job if u don’t have authentic friends
Interactions tire me out

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Interactions tire me out
Incel trait. Introverts are just extroverts who haven't gone out and talked to enough people to train their brains yet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, Spiritualcell, deadmanwalking and 3 others
Incel trait. Introverts are just extroverts who haven't gone out and talked to enough people to train their brains yet.
Idk tbh. I feel like I’ve outsidemaxxed enough already and I still feel like a frauding introvert to extrovert

I work events like music concerts and I legit couldn’t imagine going as a normie ,you literally get 0 attention and are basically a cuck cheering on the guy who all the girls want to fuck,same with sports or anything fuck this non chad life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Tabula Rasa, Reformed and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, Reformed, uglysub8male and 1 other person
most draining looksmaxx is all of them cause i'm a lazy fuck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and bigchunguslover
I have a shitty social battery when it comes to dealing with stupid niggers

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Idk tbh. I feel like I’ve outsidemaxxed enough already and I still feel like a frauding introvert to extrovert
it takes YEARS. you have to start early enough as well. at a certain point you could be too far gone, e.g like 30yrs old. If you start at 20 or something it's fine I suppose. It also doesn't work unless you win in social situations, e.g have confrontations and don't back down, get laid, etc etc. Losers brain are fundamentally different than winners brains. You need to creative a positive feedback loop, where one win in turn transforms into another.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Spiritualcell
I work events like music concerts and I legit couldn’t imagine going as a normie ,you literally get 0 attention and are basically a cuck cheering on the guy who all the girls want to fuck,same with sports or anything fuck this non chad life
Yeah ik. Being tall myself it’s just so funny how 99% of guys I meet meat ride my height. Even in front of foids, they’ll call me out loudly like they want to announce to the foids that they got mogged. Weird shit
it takes YEARS. you have to start early enough as well. at a certain point you could be too far gone, e.g like 30yrs old. If you start at 20 or something it's fine I suppose.
18 atm. I’m trying to salvage my social skills before I go to uni

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and bigchunguslover