Softmaxxing Solutions for horse-face/narrow face

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
So you have a horse face. There are some quick & easy solutions to it that might work immediately and some that will take time.

First : cover your forehead
Now your forehead might be dented in like gandy's but you are no gandy with phenomenal sex appeal
IMG 20230919 174252

Like this
so get a haircut that covers your forehead
for oldcels
66208daefe08ba423003ffc632c24007  latest hairstyles hairstyles haircuts
0fb3e5349777384e2d10078782f4dbc5
Straight and thin to messy hair check comments v0 t467g1fju9aa1
49e3b70ec4399f75a6cac697dc8b53ed

for youngcels
2a3427f05aed5b73d9291f8dec45b6d2
0426faac9bfa6f81af6bd86697470d54  darkness
9cc20e52a24e3dfde8f1c531731d92eb
Fdd9450b820ab6ef0cc44fb984340a3f
F786ed0f0fee6689887319f7cb1918fe

Or you could get a tiktok pretty boy cut.

This will make your head look not as narrow and it will help.

2 : Fix the bloat and lose the fat

Now there are very few chances that you don't have a horse face but your just fat and bloated.
You lack definition and your ramus is making it worse with your inward gonions. Get definition in your face to do 2 things.

First be sure that your actually horse faced and need a bimax etc.

Secondly to make the horse faced less of a bitch.
Fat loss facial aesthetics 5
47497E1D00000578 5175065 image a 52 1513168802503

3 : stop chin tucking.

Try to look up in your photos not down.
Your face tends to look narrower when you look down in photos.

Extra tip : don't take side profiles.

4 : grow your masseters

Now idk if this will work or result in loss of mass but i came across multiple people here claiming chewing on gum made there masseters bigger while it's the vice versa for me. I started to grow my masseters last year with falum gum but after 6 months of progress i left it. The pump appears a day later btw. After wuiting on gum i started to notice my masseters were lossing mm and you either get tmj or you completely stop clenching.
Masseter Muscle Hypertrophy

5 : find your angles
Now you need to find amgels at which your face looks alot less narrower. A great advoce for this will be to zoom into your photos or cmaera as it tends to make your face wider.
stand back and take a zoomed photo of your face and then take a selfie and you would see a difference.
Photographer comparing different lens
Focal length template v2 1024x1024

6 : Get a thicker neck
Your ramus is probably short so with a smaller nexk it's going to look worse so get a woder neck to show prominence in your jaw area.

These probably aren't the ideal solutions for getting rid of a horse face but they can make it look less of a cunt in your daily day.
Source : Trust me bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, sozz, zura and 3 others
So you have a horse face. There are some quick & easy solutions to it that might work immediately and some that will take time.

Now your forehead might be dented in like gandy's but you are no gandy with phenomenal sex appeal
View attachment 2439547
Like this
for oldcelsView attachment 2439548View attachment 2439550View attachment 2439551View attachment 2439552
for youngcels
View attachment 2439556View attachment 2439557View attachment 2439558View attachment 2439559View attachment 2439560

Now there are very few chances that you don't have a horse face but your just fat and bloated.
You lack definition and your ramus is making it worse with your inward gonions. Get definition in your face to do 2 things.

View attachment 2439592View attachment 2439591

Now idk if this will work or result in loss of mass but i came across multiple people here claiming chewing on gum made there masseters bigger while it's the vice versa for me. I started to grow my masseters last year with falum gum but after 6 months of progress i left it. The pump appears a day later btw. After wuiting on gum i started to notice my masseters were lossing mm and you either get tmj or you completely stop clenching.
View attachment 2439573

Now you need to find amgels at which your face looks alot less narrower. A great advoce for this will be to zoom into your photos or cmaera as it tends to make your face wider.
stand back and take a zoomed photo of your face and then take a selfie and you would see a difference.View attachment 2439581View attachment 2439582

These probably aren't the ideal solutions for getting rid of a horse face but they can make it look less of a cunt in your daily day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, wastedspermcel, jagmogs1000 and 3 others

View attachment 2439547
Like this
for oldcelsView attachment 2439548View attachment 2439550View attachment 2439551View attachment 2439552
for youngcels
View attachment 2439556View attachment 2439557View attachment 2439558View attachment 2439559View attachment 2439560

View attachment 2439573

stand back and take a zoomed photo of your face and then take a selfie and you would see a difference.View attachment 2439581View attachment 2439582

Actually legit thread and i need it

• +1
Reactions: Ark and shahid khan
certain haircuts make your face look longer.
wider neck helps allot.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan and ConfusedBolivian
Why does it sound good.
This site will turn me autistic istg
He is singing a song about patriotism and saying "long life to Chile Motherfuckers!!"

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
It's my first thread help me boost it up please. Was to lazy to add more to the list. So please add more solutions if you come to know any

Last edited:
Mirin high effort post.

• Love it
Love you too bhai. I started college three weeks ago that's why you haven't heard from me lately.
Yeah i have got exams in a month now. Don't know how to cope with this burden of studies i have rn. I'll hit you up on ig and i have something to tell you aswell. Would lovea
chat. Plus my ig was deactivated for more than half a month before

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah i have got exams in a month now. Don't know how to cope with this burden of studies i have rn. I'll hit you up on ig and i have something to tell you aswell. Would lovea
chat. Plus my ig was deactivated for more than half a month before
Let me know when you message me so I can check. Right now I am using my laptop and my phone isn't charged.

Not uploding more stuff cause the response is dead. Thought trolls might guve me some repution but nah

• So Sad
Let me know when you message me so I can check. Right now I am using my laptop and my phone isn't charged.
Ohh yeah for sure

• +1
Which day? :ogre:

I guess most people are like me.. we just come to shitpost.
Idk tbvh. I need to finish off my course don't even inow why i am on my phone every 5 mins.

And bro your the mod they are trolls lol

• So Sad
Idk tbvh. I need to finish off my course don't even inow why i am on my phone every 5 mins.

And bro your the mod they are trolls lol
Put your phone away bhai.

View attachment 2439547
Like this
for youngcels

View attachment 2439573

Your ramus is probably short so with a smaller nexk it's going to look worse so get a woder neck to show prominence in your jaw area.

What about short facecels?

Bro could you help me out

I need tailored looksmaxxing advice I posted my face already on some of my threads

I need tailored looksmaxxing advice I posted my face already on some of my threads
Want me to reply in pm's? If so just send me a text till i am still around

Come to pm's too many trolls here. Will troll you and me if i just give you off softmaxing suggestions

View attachment 2439547
Like this
for youngcels

View attachment 2439573

fringe is best

good thread

• +1