Somalis do not have the BBC halo. They have curry-tier SMV in the west.

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
I see many Somalis trying to leech off the media success of other people of West African descent (African Americans, Carribeans, etc). They go around saying the word nigga, and act like they are the same as other black people.

In reality, Somalis are the curries of Africa. They do not have BBC, and are not as athletic as West Africans.

Most of them are skinny with huge foreheads - and are stereotyped as either pirates or terrorists.

Somalis have curry-tier SMV even in countries where black men have relatively decent SMV. In Sweden, Somalis have lower SMV than literal chinks.

Also, most Somalis have names like Mohamed, Ahmed, Abdul etc, so this hits their SMV and takes even lower. Having names associated with terrorists is a huge falio.

It's over for most Somalis if they move to western countries.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel and 30 others
H2O

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Joe Rogancel, bugeater23 and 11 others
I see many Somalis trying to leech off the media success of other people of West African descent (African Americans, Carribeans, etc). They go around saying the word nigga, and act like they are the same as other black people.

In reality, Somalis are the curries of Africa. They do not have BBC, and are not as athletic as West Africans.

Most of them are skinny with huge foreheads - and are stereotyped as either pirates or terrorists.

Somalis have curry-tier SMV even in countries where black men have relatively decent SMV. In Sweden, Somalis have lower SMV than literal chinks.

Also, most Somalis have names like Mohamed, Ahmed, Abdul etc, so this hits their SMV and takes even lower. Having names associated with terrorists is a huge falio.

blacks in general don’t have bbc it’s a meme

true somalis don’t have good bodybuilding genetics but excellent endurance genetics east africans in general

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Chadethnic101, OGJBSLAYER and 7 others

true somalis don’t have good bodybuilding genetics but excellent endurance genetics east africans in general
+ they were never enslaved and have very rich history

even enslaved west africans

so monkeys like u don’t have no right to speak on them
they mog u in every aspect

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, oxymoron, kebab and 1 other person
They ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Look at these incels :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Samsepioler, Sens and 1 other person
They ugly

Cope. The average somali man looks like this:
730476 v9 bb

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, OGJBSLAYER, HerpDerpson and 7 others
+ they were never enslaved and have very rich history

even enslaved west africans

so monkeys like u don’t have no right to speak on them
they mog u in every aspect
A Somali mogging a West African Tyrone is a fantasy. Anthony Joshua is West African, name one Somali who mogs Anthony Joshua.

60901547 1330274140461806 1556111761382309888 n

Seriously, show me one Somali who mogs this man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jamaldickjavontus, Nick.Harte and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674
They have BBC halo in muslim spaces.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 27674

Attachments

• poo.jpg
    poo.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, klip11 and Deleted member 27674

most zoomalies are deformed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27674

JFL i have a somali friend who has crooked teeth, bended forhead, bulging prey eyes, in a wheelchair too.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, bishōnenmaxxer, sportsmogger and 3 others

Perhaps in some European countries where Somalis are well known but in America they are all concentrated in Minnesota I can just hop states and use a fake name lmao

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sportsmogger
Perhaps in some European countries where Somalis are well known but in America they are all concentrated in Minnesota I can just hop states and use a fake name lmao
Tell me more about your pimping of @Xangsane

I seen a Somali on public transport a while back and all I could think of when looking at the narrowness of his skull was that he was put on this earth to remind me that my skull is comparitively not that narrow when I had convinced myself it was due to PSL autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, OGJBSLAYER, AngryShortMale and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and klip11

Attachments

• IMG_4861.jpeg
    IMG_4861.jpeg
    586.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4862.jpeg
    IMG_4862.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4863.jpeg
    IMG_4863.jpeg
    702.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4864.jpeg
    IMG_4864.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    585.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, OGJBSLAYER, bishōnenmaxxer and 6 others

they Have decent SMV in the UK

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

cope im somali and been lifting natty for 2 years, check my post for pics

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@SomaliMax waarya qabilkagi isheeg.

i agree, being somali is like being retarded

i dont know what somali is

Worse than Indian

• JFL
Worse than Indian
We literally have Somali slayers like @AspiringMogger but I've yet to find an Indian who isn't lightskinned slay.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
ethiopians mog somalis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674 and g0op
how was I not tagged in this thread shit is so cage

check out these jareers coping
@AspiringMogger @dimorphism @Obito

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
You are on roids fella, we aren’t stupid. I can see the roid look instantly.
Keep being jealous I’m natty. A lot of Somalis have good shoulder/waist ratio and muscle insertions, a lot of them just don’t be working out. I’m a walking living proof

• +1
We literally have Somali slayers like @AspiringMogger but I've yet to find an Indian who isn't lightskinned slay.
I facially mog hard af. Would love to prove these white cucks but I rather keep my anonymity

• JFL
I facially mog hard af. Would love to prove these white cucks but I rather keep my anonymity
u aren’t black bro stop trying being a jareer slave your history is way better

East Africans are aesthetically better looking than any other part of Africa bar north-west Africa. If I got reincarnated with a short wide negroid skull I’d rope. The vast majority of East Africans got a better base than most niggers due to 1) lighter skin on average 2) taller skull 3) curlier hair

Region made up of Zygos moggers

IMG 0785

Even dark skin East Africans significantly look better

IMG 3719

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, SomaliMax, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
East Africans are aesthetically better looking than any other part of Africa bar north-west Africa. If I got reincarnated with a short wide negroid skull I’d rope. The vast majority of East Africans got a better base than most niggers due to 1) lighter skin on average 2) taller skull 3) curlier hair

Region made up of Zygos moggers

View attachment 2597582

Even dark skin East Africans significantly look better

View attachment 2597585
fax their features are way better average west african looks shit also

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and AspiringMogger
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and bishōnenmaxxer