Somatostatin inhibitor

WiseWolf

WiseWolf

Iron
In relation to somatostatin inhibitiors

2 main that stand out: Huperzine A AND Alpha GPC

Anyone have experience with them or know which is better for inhibiting somatostatin? looking to increase gh

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
In relation to somatostatin inhibitiors

2 main that stand out: Huperzine A AND Alpha GPC

Anyone have experience with them or know which is better for inhibiting somatostatin? looking to increase gh
huperzine has been known to be cope for ages

alpha GPC or CDP choline (they function the same) both work but should be paired with a large b5 dose (forgot how much) + 8-9g arginine

huperzine has been known to be cope for ages

alpha GPC or CDP choline (they function the same) both work but should be paired with a large b5 dose (forgot how much) + 8-9g arginine
Damn. Seems everything has their own extensions. I just needed a good somatostain inhibitor for heightmax. To prevent gh reduction. Might just do alpha gpc by itself

Damn. Seems everything has their own extensions. I just needed a good somatostain inhibitor for heightmax. To prevent gh reduction. Might just do alpha gpc by itself
if you aren’t on peptides or anything then you should be fine but if you are then definitely take the full stack, will be more effective

if you aren’t on peptides or anything then you should be fine but if you are then definitely take the full stack, will be more effective
Yeah bro for sure appreciate the advice. Main things ima be running are mk and cjc dac, but shit gets pricey cuz I’m also takin a few other stuff and maintenance etc etc.

Will run alpha gpc, but maybe one extra like b5 or arginine. Don’t want to over complicate this too much ahaha. What you reckon would be more beneficial in my case (height max and increase gh)

Yeah bro for sure appreciate the advice. Main things ima be running are mk and cjc dac, but shit gets pricey cuz I’m also takin a few other stuff and maintenance etc etc.

Will run alpha gpc, but maybe one extra like b5 or arginine. Don’t want to over complicate this too much ahaha. What you reckon would be more beneficial in my case (height max and increase gh)
i’m taking cjc no dac + ipamorelin, haven’t found anything with significantly better results (besides pharma hgh lol)

Oh damn. Whats your age and what are your results and when did u start bro?? I thought cjc dac and mk was really good? From my research, I also thought cjc no dac is bad due to constant injection , efficacy and shorter lifespan??

just take HGH holy shit

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender