Some girls have the most overinflated egos for how ugly they are

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
JFL If only you guys know how many ugly to average girls ive met who act like theyre the shit. So many girls who I mog to oblivion have acted so high and mighty and it baffles me because THEYRE UGLY LMFAO. This age of cucks is so fucking unhealthy. It makes sense for a hot girl to have an ego, but now ugly and even FAT chicks are starting to treat chads as if they're below them and they should chase them LMFAO its fucking ridiculous and this constant validation for women needs to stop.

im not speaking for every girl, ive met plenty of girls who are humble and act like normal people even if theyre pretty, but there needs to be an end put to egotistical women because its fucking cringey and they get away with it

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 10 others
social media.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Lets do this Im ready Lock and Loaded.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and ZyzzReincarnate
no way to end it
i started calling my normie cuck friends slaves in their faces,and the women they follow on sm as their slave owners,fucking cucks would betray me in a second for a pussy,then the girl will cuck them over
avoid thinking about these things,it's pure suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Fucking legit this pisses me the fuck off guys are out there getting surgeries to make it and ugly fat bitches act like they’re better than guys that are BETTER LOOKING than them. Fuck this world and all the virgin cucks who give those sluts attention

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 5 others
no way to end it
i started calling my normie cuck friends slaves in their faces,and the women they follow on sm as their slave owners,fucking cucks would betray me in a second for a pussy,then the girl will cuck them over
avoid thinking about these things,it's pure suifuel
im in this group chat on instagram and this legit acne ridden girl was trying to roast me out of nowhere to look cool in front of everyone else and they were all hyping her up it was cringey as fuck, i just sent a picture of me smiling with a bunch of red dots on my face as if its acne and she shut the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides, dogtown and 2 others
@ZyzzReincarnate the only way to be happy for males like us is to have a loyal gf who will like you and spend time with you,you will be happy af,there is no other way,find a gf ASAP you can get.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and ZyzzReincarnate
cucks caused this

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, The Dude Abides and 2 others
@ZyzzReincarnate the only way to be happy for males like us is to have a loyal gf who will like you and spend time with you,you will be happy af,there is no other way,find a gf ASAP you can get.
i found a girl like that, but there are complications so we can't see eachother often. she is perfect

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and badromance
JFL If only you guys know how many ugly to average girls ive met who act like theyre the shit. So many girls who I mog to oblivion have acted so high and mighty and it baffles me because THEYRE UGLY LMFAO. This age of cucks is so fucking unhealthy. It makes sense for a hot girl to have an ego, but now ugly and even FAT chicks are starting to treat chads as if they're below them and they should chase them LMFAO its fucking ridiculous and this constant validation for women needs to stop.

im not speaking for every girl, ive met plenty of girls who are humble and act like normal people even if theyre pretty, but there needs to be an end put to egotistical women because its fucking cringey and they get away with it
A high status comedian has to make fun of them tbh. Otherwise this madness won't stop.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, The Dude Abides, Coping and 1 other person
i found a girl like that, but there are complications so we can't see eachother often. she is perfect
you only need 1 girlfriend,forget about slaying and shit like that,it's pointless,get a gf and work on your life,everyone will be mirin like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, The Dude Abides and ZyzzReincarnate
A high status comedian has to make fun of them tbh. Otherwise this madness won't stop.
it would be funny to watch but it wouldnt do shit. unfunny women who hype eachother up will "roast" him and beat eachother off while the cucks validate them.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
you only need 1 girlfriend,forget about slaying and shit like that,it's pointless,get a gf and work on your life,everyone will be mirin like crazy
She will eventually cuck you unless you mog her hard looks wise there is no such thing as a loyal gf if you don’t mog her hard

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
im in this group chat on instagram and this legit acne ridden girl was trying to roast me out of nowhere to look cool in front of everyone else and they were all hyping her up it was cringey as fuck, i just sent a picture of me smiling with a bunch of red dots on my face as if its acne and she shut the fuck up.

Now that is brutal I will be doing that if possible

She will eventually cuck you unless you mog her hard looks wise there is no such thing as a loyal gf if you don’t mog her hard
so what ? if he has great life,he will replace her easily
it's all about yourself buddy boyo

My landwhale cousin just showed me today the chad who messaged her on tinder for a date. JFL she's a legit 3 ( short, overweight, pale, postwall) yet she told me that many gl guys are messaging her on dating app.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Now that is brutal I will be doing that if possible
that groupchat pisses me off so much, its 3 ugly girls who suck eachothers dick constantly calling eachother pretty and spamming "HAHAHAHAHA" and "SKSKSKSK" at everything they say and post even tho its unfunny as fuck, and the cuck guys in there either say nothing or go along with it like the good little boys they are, and i can't leave it otherwise they'll think they bullied me out of it even though theyre just annoying as fuck and retarded.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
that groupchat pisses me off so much, its 3 ugly girls who suck eachothers dick constantly calling eachother pretty and spamming "HAHAHAHAHA" and "SKSKSKSK" at everything they say and post even tho its unfunny as fuck, and the cuck guys in there either say nothing or go along with it like the good little boys they are, and i can't leave it otherwise they'll think they bullied me out of it even though theyre just annoying as fuck and retarded.

Just got to roast each and every one of them individually. Give them a psl rating to be extra mean.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Just got to roast each and every one of them individually. Give them a psl rating to be extra mean.
I would love to rate every single girl and fuck their self esteem and ego up forever ngl

• +1
theres no winning a roast battle when its everyone against you, tried that a bunch of times and it never works. no matter how badly you destroy them, they will continue to beat eachother off and say stupid unfunny shit to you until the end, if im gonna have a go at them, its gonna be on a discord server with my friends as well because multiple people laughing at you and making fun of you is what causes pain, not one guy when you have all ur buddies supporting you.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
I would love to rate every single girl and fuck their self esteem and ego up forever ngl

I’ve done it to my truecel cuck ‘friend’ but he thinks I’m joking
theres no winning a roast battle when its everyone against you, tried that a bunch of times and it never works. no matter how badly you destroy them, they will continue to beat eachother off and say stupid unfunny shit to you until the end, if im gonna have a go at them, its gonna be on a discord server with my friends as well because multiple people laughing at you and making fun of you is what causes pain, not one guy when you have all ur buddies supporting you.

If this happens please record it so I can piss me self laughing

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Coping
I’ve done it to my truecel cuck ‘friend’ but he thinks I’m joking

If this happens please record it so I cba piss me self laughing
Jfl that’s the result of low iq cucks don’t even think it’s serious

• +1
If this happens please record it so I cba piss me self laughing
ive done it before and its really funny because they sit there quietly and eventually leave

• +1
If you seriously mog them all, start negging them subtly and when they pipe up smack em down hard.

You know it’s hurting when that happens tbh
thats why im kind of ignoring everything they say about me until i get my chance to strike back HARD with all my friends. i will destroy their frail egos
If you seriously mog them all, start negging them subtly and when they pipe up smack em down hard.
ive been doing that, but im waiting for my chance to strike with all my friends.

• +1
thats why im kind of ignoring everything they say about me until i get my chance to strike back HARD with all my friends. i will destroy their frail egos

ive been doing that, but im waiting for my chance to strike with all my friends.

Plz record it I beg i need some kek fuel

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Plz record it I beg i need some kek fuel
i promise i will. theyve been begging me for a discord link to my server, i'll give it to them when the time is right. when i wanna hurt foids feelings i DONT play around.

• +1
Just lol this is all because men have higher sex drives and it doesn't take much for us to get horny. It's both a blessing and a curse.

if you wanna get invited hmu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown and badromance
nah just use them to waste time,you won't achieve anything
lmao women are weak emotional beings, a bunch of guys making fun of them will hurt them

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and dogtown
Cucks validate them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badromance and ZyzzReincarnate

Just avoid ugly landwhales and don't talk or look at them.
They don't deserve any form of validation.