Some times I get depressed about how I look

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
and then I remember i'm not Asian and i'm white and tall:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
cope
you are still subhuman bro

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Time Travel, rockndogs and 5 others
try a cum cocktail

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
how long is your ding dong tall white guy

You mog mog mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, androidcel and ElliotRodgerJr
nice cherry pick of lens distorted, shit hair and pic of taken below.

and i'd still rather not be a chink if even I looked like him
Admit defeat. Your copes can't save you now.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ElliotRodgerJr
Mad white boy, cant wait till your whole race gets wiped out by superior asians.

You keep coping with height, is it because you're... Ugly???
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:
That's the funny thing about me. I'm narcissistic asf so I genuinely believe i'm good looking regardless of this PSL bs. I know PSL 4 guys who get seriously fit girls because they're funny asf and confident (not memeing here)

i get depressed about my looks every time i pass a mirror. if i have not cried for a while (rare) i just take a selfie

That's the funny thing about me. I'm narcissistic asf so I genuinely believe i'm good looking regardless of this PSL bs. I know PSL 4 guys who get seriously fit girls because they're funny asf and confident (not memeing here)
Well your height is ideal tbh, I'd trade some points from my face for height ngl

Well your height is ideal tbh, I'd trade some points from my face for height ngl
Height gets instant respect from people especially girls. It gets annoying tho. Everytime you see someone you haven't seen for a week, they do the "what are you eating to make you grow" and the girls do the "teehee i'm only at your shoulders etc"

Height gets instant respect from people especially girls. It gets annoying tho. Everytime you see someone you haven't seen for a week, they do the "what are you eating to make you grow" and the girls do the "teehee i'm only at your shoulders etc"
bro you are coping so hard right now
I am taller than you and I live in india where everyone is a manlet. No girls mention height

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Can't relate, only 5'9. Maybe I should heightfraud to 5'11.