Some western countries are the most brainwashed i have ever seen in a sense

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
When you say to people there that "She also shouldn't have dress like that in the middle of that dangerous alley, or at least she should have been with some of her male relatives" they make this strange look as if you were the one out of his mind :feelswhat:

Nigga i'm not saying she was guilty, if i were the judge i would be much harsher with the rapist than you. All i'm saying is that in the real world those biological rules actually exist and play a role.

It's like when that nigga Vinicius Jr was mocking every stadium in Spain but when they called him "Monkey" in retaliation they started to act as if he never did something wrong, and came out with this silly argument like if it was the definitive punchline of "Muh it's like saying a woman is guilty for dressing tight clothes muh" Man i'm not saying he should be punished, all i'm saying is that he should also be always aware of where he stands and be realistic about it.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, AngryShortMale and Xtra
When you say to people there that "She also shouldn't have dress like that in the middle of that dangerous alley, or at least she should have been with some of her male relatives" they make this strange look as if you were the one out of his mind :feelswhat:

Nigga i'm not saying she was guilty, if i were the judge i would be much harsher with the rapist than you. All i'm saying is that in the real world those biological rules actually exist and play a role.

It's like when that nigga Vinicius Jr was mocking every stadium in Spain but when they called him "Monkey" in retaliation they started to act as if he never did something wrong, and came out with this silly argument like if it was the definitive punchline of "Muh it's like saying a woman is guilty for dressing tight clothes muh" Man i'm not saying he should be punished, all i'm saying is that he should also be always aware of where he stands and be realistic about it.
western countries are full of insane sjws especially during 2016-2020

• +1
Reactions: Detective, AngryShortMale, lwlaiet060920 and 1 other person