Someone with expirience with hair transplant

L

LusterToLow

Iron
I am balding really bad since 19,now I am 24,my uncle and my mom grandfather dont have hair at all.
My hair plastic surgeion is convincing me that my hair is not bad at all,that I am not bald like patients that come to him and that I shouldnt do hair transplant because I am still young and I need just to slow down hair loss and maybe little enhance it.
After waisted money on PRP for hair(Platelet-rich plasma) ,minoxidil 8%,micro needling which didnt help me at all he said that he can do sideburns and back because its two small areas.
He said that hair transplant ia the last defense for hair when nothing else works,and that my hair will continue to fall off and that he is scared because he cant see the pattern of baldness yet that he wont have enough donor area when my hair continues to fall off in the future.
My question is should I do sideburns and front or just back of the head.

Attachments

• 20230411_223946.jpg
    20230411_223946.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230411_223928.jpg
    20230411_223928.jpg
    674.9 KB · Views: 0
he cant see the pattern of baldness
Yes, you're a diffuser, MPB. Your hair is thinning all over, and then it will turn into a classic Norwood pattern. Fortunately, your growth line isn't that bad. Why don't you start taking fin? Without it, in the long run, you'll go bald.

Last edited:
Yes, you're a diffuser, MPB. Your hair is thinning all over, and then it will turn into a classic Norwood pattern. Fortunately, your growth line isn't that bad. Why don't you start taking fin? Without it, in the long run, you'll go bald.
I have took fin for 8 months and I all of a sudden lost abillity to have erection,I couldnt get it up at all it lasted for months after I took it.I taught I will never be able to reverse it and taught about killing myself back then,thanks god it retunred after several month but even after half year I wasnt as I used to be,now after a year and a half I think I am 90% of what I used to be.

If you are not using Finasteride i would strongly advise against a hair transplant at this stage. You will continue to diffuse and any hair you transplant now will look out of place once you lose more hair. You need to (and will) lose more hair first before a transplant makes sense.

I have took fin for 8 months and I all of a sudden lost abillity to have erection,I couldnt get it up at all it lasted for months after I took it.I taught I will never be able to reverse it and taught about killing myself back then,thanks god it retunred after several month but even after half year I wasnt as I used to be,now after a year and a half I think I am 90% of what I used to be.
I've seen a lot of stories of people having side effects on finasteride but not on dut. try it. You need those 5AR blockers, bro, or you know...

I've seen a lot of stories of people having side effects on finasteride but not on dut. try it. You need those 5AR blockers, bro, or you know...
Maybe I should try it again

• +1
Reactions: Mikes91
I've had a hair transplant

If you are not using Finasteride i would strongly advise against a hair transplant at this stage. You will continue to diffuse and any hair you transplant now will look out of place once you lose more hair. You need to (and will) lose more hair first before a transplant makes sense.
Should I try it finasteride again,so you dont have sides?

Try oral minox it's very underated

Try oral minox it's very underated
I am currently on 8% minoxidil one day,and revalid serum the other.They prescribed it for 4 months bjt after a month it looks like I have less hair before starting.Could be minoxidil shading phase.

I am currently on 8% minoxidil one day,and revalid serum the other.They prescribed it for 4 months bjt after a month it looks like I have less hair before starting.Could be minoxidil shading phase.
Oral or topical

btw on the combination of duta+min/oral min (I'm not talking about ru58841 yet), there's a good chance of getting the thickness back.

But, with your genetics, as you said, stopping the regression would be a BIG win.

btw on the combination of duta+min/oral min (I'm not talking about ru58841 yet), there's a good chance of getting the thickness back.

But, with your genetics, as you said, stopping the regression would be a BIG win.
Sent you dm

Should I try it finasteride again,so you dont have sides?
This is up to you but fin and dut are the only things that really work effectively. Minox and ketoconazole work to a certain extent as well but it's not gonna save your hair.

If fin gives you sides (and they are not just mental) Dut will as well tho. Dutasteride is just a more potent version of Finasteride (it blocks all 3 isoforms of the 5AR, not just the most common one)

Nice bro so you plan to get a hair transplant and then not take fin? Great idea bro!

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl