Spartanmax: Ripped Body and Beard can overcome bad bones

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I was having dinner at a restaurant yesterday and I saw a jacked white guy with short hair and stubble who looked like an NFL player. My first impression was that he was a chad. So I looked at his face more closely to see how good his jaw and other features were.

404 ramus not found. I was like huh, how's this possible? How could I ramus-mog a chad? Then I noticed he had a flatter than average maxilla, and his chin was a bit weak. He was running stubble game to hide it. I was confused because my first impression was that he was a goodlooking chad. My brain somehow failed to process that he lacked good bones.

This confirmed for me that his body halo, as well as his dom hair/beard style was a massive part to this misconception I had of him. Imagining him being really skinny convinced me he'd be a normie, and maybe even a low tier one.

In conclusion, if you have bad facial bones and no money for lefort, you should at least put all your energy into gymmaxxing and looking high T before giving up and larping. For ex. see the attached pics of youtubers Dom mazzeti (BroScience) and Bradley Martyn. These guys don't have great features (especially Dom's maxilla and bradleys weird eyes), but they look like Spartans because of their muscles and beards.

If getting jacked fails, then by all means stick to shitposting

Attachments

• dom-mazzetti-swoly-bible.jpg
    dom-mazzetti-swoly-bible.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 402
  • maxresdefault-2-1-1024x576.jpg
    maxresdefault-2-1-1024x576.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 398
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, highT, Schönling and 7 others
0 jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Ghostcel and Deleted member 4645
Ripped body, beard and tattoos.
Also if you can pull out a manbun you're gonna be knee deep in some serious pussy.

I was having dinner at a restaurant yesterday and I saw a jacked white guy with short hair and stubble who looked like an NFL player. My first impression was that he was a chad. So I looked at his face more closely to see how good his jaw and other features were.

404 ramus not found. I was like huh, how's this possible? How could I ramus-mog a chad? Then I noticed he had a flatter than average maxilla, and his chin was a bit weak. He was running stubble game to hide it. I was confused because my first impression was that he was a goodlooking chad. My brain somehow failed to process that he lacked good bones.

This confirmed for me that his body halo, as well as his dom hair/beard style was a massive part to this misconception I had of him. Imagining him being really skinny convinced me he'd be a normie, and maybe even a low tier one.

In conclusion, if you have bad facial bones and no money for lefort, you should at least put all your energy into gymmaxxing and looking high T before giving up and larping. For ex. see the attached pics of youtubers Dom mazzeti (BroScience) and Bradley Martyn. These guys don't have great features (especially Dom's maxilla and bradleys weird eyes), but they look like Spartans because of their muscles and beards.

Too much muscles but yea, beard frauding is real

This should be common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
0 jb appeal
After 18-21 fucking a JB is a death sentence to you especially if you are in the US.

a 16 year old girl is considered a “child”, and having sex with her is “rape.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, highT, Schönling and 5 others
Kinda cope because martin actually has some handsome features, decent maxilla and really good side nose, if you watch his latest videos youll know what im talking about

After 18-21 fucking a JB is a death sentence to you especially if you are in the US.

In the uk anyone over 16 is legal so rip uscels

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

in TEXAS u can get married at 14

germany sex is 16

Aye im from the Uk too are you gonan get any surgeries or appliances here

We should make a UK chat @Chadelite Is from UK too
sure why not

we are all similar age as well

don't think im getting surgery

we will see with facepuller

for me i need to softmax

mostly just lose weight - improve skin, keep my hair, neck train and gym

and facepuller

that's it
But have sex, you are legit raped and murdered in prison.
wdym?

you think they would do that to tyler maher terachad

sure why not

we are all similar age as well

don't think im getting surgery

we will see with facepuller

for me i need to softmax

mostly just lose weight - improve skin, keep my hair, neck train and gym

and facepuller

that's it

wdym?

you think they would do that to tyler maher terachad

View attachment 271574
Lose weight how much you weigh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lose weight how much you weigh
bro 30% bf

i started my diet last week - no more snacks and fat foods or sweets

ordered some vitamins

i weigh like 90-100kg idk

I can grow 0 beard. FUCK THIS LIFE

Need to be very tall for this to work.

He was probably at a decent body fat, 20% max. Getting that big and not being bloated as fuck requires good bone structure and muscle building genetics. Thats why some big dudes look dominant/haloed and others just look like this:

0DCD2041 1927 4543 A834 877B517DA85B

Gym and beard should be part of every single man's routine, whether their face is ogre or chad. However let's not pretend it's anywhere near easy to turn a skinny incel into a spartan.

For a start not everyone has the genetics to grow a decent beard. Then consider some people have shit frames, narrow shoulder wide hips, and have poor muscle building genetics on top of that and will have to blast endless steroid cycles for years to attain an impressive physique. Also no gym for your height.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Gym and beard should be part of every single man's routine, whether their face is ogre or chad. However let's not pretend it's anywhere near easy to turn a skinny incel into a spartan.

For a start not everyone has the genetics to grow a decent beard. Then consider some people have shit frames, narrow shoulder wide hips, and have poor muscle building genetics on top of that and will have to blast endless steroid cycles for years to attain an impressive physique. Also no gym for your height.
So basically, water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

beard is looksmin for most of man, especially young man

beard is looksmin for most of man, especially young man
Depends how we're defining beard. Short beard is ideal. Big beards are too polarizing and some girls would say unhygenic looking.

Not sure if it's location dependent but near enough all young men in the UK seem to have facial hair these days, the only ones who don't are those who literally can't grow anything. If we're talking under 18s then maybe beard isn't the way to go if you're still chasing schoolgirls. But once you're a man and you're looking at adult women, facial hair is an easy looksmax.

The below meme about Sergio Ramos was shared all over by women, they all know most men look infinitely better with facial hair.

ramos_large.png

But once you're a man and you're looking at adult women, facial hair is an easy looksmax.
well, i want schoolgitls not adult used up foids

Depends how we're defining beard. Short beard is ideal. Big beards are too polarizing and some girls would say unhygenic looking.
i mean clean shaven and having great lower third or death

Not sure if it's location dependent but near enough all young men in the UK seem to have facial hair these days, the only ones who don't are those who literally can't grow anything.
i cant grow anything

this is legit and i am a living example of it

my face would be rated 4.5 here at best tbh, symmetry isn’t perfect, and my best feature is my very strong browridge. Unfortunately my jawline and cheekbones aren’t strong enough to be rated 5 or above I would suspect. HOWEVER i have 10/10 beard genetics which completely saves my lower third, i trim it to 5mm and maintain a short beard like those guys. also i am 6’4” barefoot with 53 inch shoulders, 32 inch waist. I have consistently done well with attracting women and I had multiple girlfriends / FWB during my teenage years alone. i am fully aware that my subpar face is halo’d by my masculinity/physique. weight training is a lifesaver for guys who are lacking the typical male model features