ULTIMATE WEREWOLFMAXXING GUIDE

There's nothing wrong with being poc but I understand your pain. White devils from centuries ago made systemic racism and profit off us and abuse us. Even my white mum said this
I hate both whites and ethnics. I hope all the Whites die and the subhuman low iq savage ethnics tear each other apart and the world burns down

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and Xangsane
I hate both whites and ethnics. I hope all the Whites die and the subhuman low iq savage ethnics tear each other apart and the world burns down
So sorry for assuming you were white though. Why do you wish the world burns down?

One of the biggest female fantasy archetypes are Werewolves

This guide will go into detail on how to achieve a high t, animalistic and wolf like aura that will fulfill female fantasies.

1) Height

You cannot be Werewolfmaxxed if you are below 6'0 (183cm) tall. You can't be a raging high t beast if you are below that. Even Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black in Twilight, who literally looked like a wofl, was mocked and had his sex appeal torn down when women saw his short height. 6'0+ is the first step. If you are below that, then werewolfmaxxing isn't for you or start heightmaxxing.

2) Physique

For werewolfmaxxing, you must be lean, between 8-12% body fat. That is key for having sharper facial features and a more toned body. You cannot be powerful and high t if you are not lean and fit. In terms of muscle and build, you want to have a lean athletic (like Robert Lewandowski)
to a muscular build (like Austin Dunham) depending on the type of Werewolf you want to go for. First picture below is the ideal Werewolf body.

3) Skin

You must have clean, hydrated and healthy skin. Though you want to be animalistic, you don't want to look dirty and sickly. As for skin colour and tone, ideal is light brown, like Taylor Lautner and Cameron Alborzian (2nd picture below). You cannot look pale or dark. If you are pale, tan, take beta carotene, eat carrots, and maybe Mt2 if you think it's needed. If you are dark and brown/black, you can try skin lightening however skin lightening is much harder than darkening your skin. If you are black/dark brown with African/Caribbean origin, werewolfmaxxing isn't for you and you should probably try thugmaxxing. As for Sandcels and Curries, you should evaluate if skin lightening is worth it and if you are light enough for it to actually have a proper effect. If yes, then do it, there are a lot of threads on here.

4) Hair

Though not always, you ideally want to have long hair when werewolfmaxxing, as it gives off a more wild and animalistic image. You need your hair to be dark brown/black. Dye it if it's not. Ideal hairtypes for werewolf maxxing are 2a-3a. Any straighter than 2a and it doesn't look rugged like it should be and any curlier than 3a it looks too ethnic and messy. You want to keep your hair well moisturised if you are 2c-3a and I would recommend reducing shampoo usage to once every 2 weeks to 1 month if you feel comfortable with it. You want to use conditioner 2-3 times a week for 2a-3a. Make sure both your shampoos and conditioners don't contain sulphates, silicones and artificial fragrances. Hawthorn, Native, As I Am and Camille Rose (last 2 better for 2c-3a) are good places to start. If have 2a-2b hair you could use sea salt spray if you wish to give it more texture. All of the mentioned hairtypes should use a high quality leave in conditioner, and please don't use cantu that brand is terrible. For 3a hair specifically (my hair type) I found a brand called Talia Wajid Curl Sealer which gives definition to the curls without shrinking them and moisturises them, so use it and see if it works for you. Ideal Werewolf hair is 3rd picture below For facial hair, you want it black or dark brown. Dye it if they are not. If you have decent facial features and angularity I would recommend going clean shaven, otherwise light stubble or goatie, connected or disconnected. Any proper beard will make you look older and is a looksmin. Unless your very recessed, do not put on a beard. Clean Shaven, light stubble or goatie, the only three options that should be considered.

5) Face

You need the following things for a Werewolf face:

- Dark, thick, low set straight or slightly positively tilted eyebrows
- Neutral or Positive canthal tilt
- Brown/Amber/Hazel/Green eyes
- Wide jaw
- Plump full lips
- Non-flat cheekbones
- forwardly grown mandible and maxilla

These are essential. Without them it will be quite hard to Werewolfmaxx. For the eyebrows, dye them if they aren't dark. Use castor oil, peppermint oil and coconut oil and dermastamp to boost growth or use minoxidil and dermastamp if you think it's worth it. As for the tilt, that's pretty much genetic. If you have negative canthal tilt, you can try eye exercises, mewing and chewing if you are young enough, but for most people it would be canthopexy or canthoplasty. If you have blue/purple eyes you shouldn't be Werewolf eyes but you can wear contact lenses if you really want to. For a wide jaw, if you don't have the genetics for it, you can try chewing with mastic/falim gum to cause masseter hypertrophy, even better if you are 13-18 as the pressure on the bone by the muscle could cause widening of the jaw in your mandible. You can also look into jaw fillers and implants. For lips, you could try volufiline for plumper lips. If its really thin you could try very small amounts of lip fillers. Take care of your lips, brush them and apply vaseline, ideally the ones with a nice scent like strawberry as to make kissing feel better. Cheekbones you could try bonesmashing and open mouth chewing if you are below 20. Otherwise you could look into implants. For forward growth you can try chewing, thumbpulling/facepulling and mewing if you are young enough, otherwise look into bimax, genioplasty and lefort 1, 2 or 3. Increasing testosterone always helps. Remember, first step is being lean enough to see which features you have and which you lack.

6) Clothing and Style

Dress in darker clothing such as black, dark brown, navy and grey. Casual clothing is best, as you don't want to look high class as you are meant to be animalistic and rugged, but also don't wear ripped or streetwear because that's too low class. You want to wear casual and normal things like cargo pants, jeans, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, overcoats, jumpers etc with footwear being trainers and boots. I would also recommend one silver chain, one silver bracelet and one silver ring (you can choose which hand you put it on) to stylise you. This is the most amount of jewelry you should wear, since wearing too much ruins the rugged, animalistic aura. You want to wear a cool scented fragrance, avoid hot or sweet fragrances.

7) Aura and Behaviour

A werewolf is vicious and ruthless. You want to avoid being overly nice, charming or kind. Don't be a cold, emotionless bastard but keep your emotions on the down low, act a little bit more non-chalant. If you are texting a girl, make her invest in you initially then begin to give her shorter responses, delay your responses, act more distant etc. It is crucial you maintain contact with multiple women at once. When you get to sleep with one of them, try to begin pushing your boundaries, pull her hair, see if she is accepting of it. Spank her once or twice, degrade her etc act dominant and aggressive. If she enjoys it, then lower your attention for her for some time and try to sleep with other women, and then after some time try to hook up with her once again, and this time act even more aggressive, for example say that she is a whore and deserves to be torn apart by you and give her a slap and choke her. Note, only do this in an intense sexual environment jfl dont be a retard and say it when you aren't fucking or she isn't horny. Repeat this cycle, and always maintain sexual relations with 2-4 women at one time, this way you increase your sexual experience and learn how to be more manipulative and aggressive which fits it into the werewolf aura. Once you have reached a certain point where the other person is attached to you, increase the risk of the relationship, like fucking in public or going into a forest at midnight etc. The major foundation of werewolfmaxxing after achieving the looks is being low inhib. If you are high inhib it's pointless, because girls wants Werewolves for an adventurous, risky relationship. Eventually after some time you can break up with the women you have a relationship with when you feel it's appropriate and try to move unto a new bunch. At some point you have to end it and settle into a LTR.

8) Miscellaneous

Having at least a 6.5×5 dick (above average) helps because it increase the animalistic, high t image. Learning how to fuck aggressively and making a woman orgasm multiple times is a huge halo. Train yourself to be multi-orgasmic and last longer. The sexpill is very underrated and helps a lot with werewolfmaxxing.

Having a hairy body will help a lot, though you do not want to look very hairy. Trim them, keep them clean and tidy, but hairy legs, arms and chest will definitely strengthen the werewolf image.

Although it sounds goofy, eating a majority meat diet might help with the werewolf image. Idk just a random thought.

View attachment 2434556

View attachment 2434561View attachment 2434562View attachment 2434565
So just basic looksmax
Also I think the bodyhair is a failo

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Just be tall and good looking
Thanks bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Also bro did you heightmaxx or is your height completely natural?
Almost natural
I was 190 cm without doing any autistic shit grew 2 cm further with microfractures

Almost natural
I was 190 cm without doing any autistic shit grew 2 cm further with microfractures
Are you knowledgeable on heightmaxxing? Can I talk to you in pms?

Are you knowledgeable on heightmaxxing? Can I talk to you in pms?
Ask me here itself
Heightmaxxing is easy , blast gh+ ai and do microfractures

• +1
Ask me here itself
Heightmaxxing is easy , blast gh+ ai and do microfractures
This thread isn't really made for heightmaxxing discussions but alright

Is generic hgh worth it? I have found a pharma grade somatropin source in Turkey from a doctor but I also know local generic sources. I wonder if pharma grade is as special as it is hyped up to be or if generic achieves similar results

• +1
Yes it is you can't afford Pharma grade gh

I would say that 8iu Pharma gh = 10iu generic
So do you think I should go for the pharma grade source? And how many ius do you recommend? Should I Start low at like 5-6 and then slowly build up to 8 if I do not experience any serious side effects? And do you recommend anastrozole/arimidex or aromasin as ai?

• +1
if you don't look like Vito Basso or Richard ramirez
its over for warewolfcels

• +1
Happy we share the same thought

• +1
alright so just looksmaxxing?
Can
One of the biggest female fantasy archetypes are Werewolves

This guide will go into detail on how to achieve a high t, animalistic and wolf like aura that will fulfill female fantasies.

1) Height

You cannot be Werewolfmaxxed if you are below 6'0 (183cm) tall. You can't be a raging high t beast if you are below that. Even Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black in Twilight, who literally looked like a wofl, was mocked and had his sex appeal torn down when women saw his short height. 6'0+ is the first step. If you are below that, then werewolfmaxxing isn't for you or start heightmaxxing.

2) Physique

For werewolfmaxxing, you must be lean, between 8-12% body fat. That is key for having sharper facial features and a more toned body. You cannot be powerful and high t if you are not lean and fit. In terms of muscle and build, you want to have a lean athletic (like Robert Lewandowski)
to a muscular build (like Austin Dunham) depending on the type of Werewolf you want to go for. First picture below is the ideal Werewolf body.

3) Skin

You must have clean, hydrated and healthy skin. Though you want to be animalistic, you don't want to look dirty and sickly. As for skin colour and tone, ideal is light brown, like Taylor Lautner and Cameron Alborzian (2nd picture below). You cannot look pale or dark. If you are pale, tan, take beta carotene, eat carrots, and maybe Mt2 if you think it's needed. If you are dark and brown/black, you can try skin lightening however skin lightening is much harder than darkening your skin. If you are black/dark brown with African/Caribbean origin, werewolfmaxxing isn't for you and you should probably try thugmaxxing. As for Sandcels and Curries, you should evaluate if skin lightening is worth it and if you are light enough for it to actually have a proper effect. If yes, then do it, there are a lot of threads on here.

4) Hair

Though not always, you ideally want to have long hair when werewolfmaxxing, as it gives off a more wild and animalistic image. You need your hair to be dark brown/black. Dye it if it's not. Ideal hairtypes for werewolf maxxing are 2a-3a. Any straighter than 2a and it doesn't look rugged like it should be and any curlier than 3a it looks too ethnic and messy. You want to keep your hair well moisturised if you are 2c-3a and I would recommend reducing shampoo usage to once every 2 weeks to 1 month if you feel comfortable with it. You want to use conditioner 2-3 times a week for 2a-3a. Make sure both your shampoos and conditioners don't contain sulphates, silicones and artificial fragrances. Hawthorn, Native, As I Am and Camille Rose (last 2 better for 2c-3a) are good places to start. If have 2a-2b hair you could use sea salt spray if you wish to give it more texture. All of the mentioned hairtypes should use a high quality leave in conditioner, and please don't use cantu that brand is terrible. For 3a hair specifically (my hair type) I found a brand called Talia Wajid Curl Sealer which gives definition to the curls without shrinking them and moisturises them, so use it and see if it works for you. Ideal Werewolf hair is 3rd picture below For facial hair, you want it black or dark brown. Dye it if they are not. If you have decent facial features and angularity I would recommend going clean shaven, otherwise light stubble or goatie, connected or disconnected. Any proper beard will make you look older and is a looksmin. Unless your very recessed, do not put on a beard. Clean Shaven, light stubble or goatie, the only three options that should be considered.

5) Face

You need the following things for a Werewolf face:

- Dark, thick, low set straight or slightly positively tilted eyebrows
- Neutral or Positive canthal tilt
- Brown/Amber/Hazel/Green eyes
- Wide jaw
- Plump full lips
- Non-flat cheekbones
- forwardly grown mandible and maxilla

These are essential. Without them it will be quite hard to Werewolfmaxx. For the eyebrows, dye them if they aren't dark. Use castor oil, peppermint oil and coconut oil and dermastamp to boost growth or use minoxidil and dermastamp if you think it's worth it. As for the tilt, that's pretty much genetic. If you have negative canthal tilt, you can try eye exercises, mewing and chewing if you are young enough, but for most people it would be canthopexy or canthoplasty. If you have blue/purple eyes you shouldn't be Werewolf eyes but you can wear contact lenses if you really want to. For a wide jaw, if you don't have the genetics for it, you can try chewing with mastic/falim gum to cause masseter hypertrophy, even better if you are 13-18 as the pressure on the bone by the muscle could cause widening of the jaw in your mandible. You can also look into jaw fillers and implants. For lips, you could try volufiline for plumper lips. If its really thin you could try very small amounts of lip fillers. Take care of your lips, brush them and apply vaseline, ideally the ones with a nice scent like strawberry as to make kissing feel better. Cheekbones you could try bonesmashing and open mouth chewing if you are below 20. Otherwise you could look into implants. For forward growth you can try chewing, thumbpulling/facepulling and mewing if you are young enough, otherwise look into bimax, genioplasty and lefort 1, 2 or 3. Increasing testosterone always helps. Remember, first step is being lean enough to see which features you have and which you lack.

6) Clothing and Style

Dress in darker clothing such as black, dark brown, navy and grey. Casual clothing is best, as you don't want to look high class as you are meant to be animalistic and rugged, but also don't wear ripped or streetwear because that's too low class. You want to wear casual and normal things like cargo pants, jeans, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, overcoats, jumpers etc with footwear being trainers and boots. I would also recommend one silver chain, one silver bracelet and one silver ring (you can choose which hand you put it on) to stylise you. This is the most amount of jewelry you should wear, since wearing too much ruins the rugged, animalistic aura. You want to wear a cool scented fragrance, avoid hot or sweet fragrances.

7) Aura and Behaviour

A werewolf is vicious and ruthless. You want to avoid being overly nice, charming or kind. Don't be a cold, emotionless bastard but keep your emotions on the down low, act a little bit more non-chalant. If you are texting a girl, make her invest in you initially then begin to give her shorter responses, delay your responses, act more distant etc. It is crucial you maintain contact with multiple women at once. When you get to sleep with one of them, try to begin pushing your boundaries, pull her hair, see if she is accepting of it. Spank her once or twice, degrade her etc act dominant and aggressive. If she enjoys it, then lower your attention for her for some time and try to sleep with other women, and then after some time try to hook up with her once again, and this time act even more aggressive, for example say that she is a whore and deserves to be torn apart by you and give her a slap and choke her. Note, only do this in an intense sexual environment jfl dont be a retard and say it when you aren't fucking or she isn't horny. Repeat this cycle, and always maintain sexual relations with 2-4 women at one time, this way you increase your sexual experience and learn how to be more manipulative and aggressive which fits it into the werewolf aura. Once you have reached a certain point where the other person is attached to you, increase the risk of the relationship, like fucking in public or going into a forest at midnight etc. The major foundation of werewolfmaxxing after achieving the looks is being low inhib. If you are high inhib it's pointless, because girls wants Werewolves for an adventurous, risky relationship. Eventually after some time you can break up with the women you have a relationship with when you feel it's appropriate and try to move unto a new bunch. At some point you have to end it and settle into a LTR.

8) Miscellaneous

Having at least a 6.5×5 dick (above average) helps because it increase the animalistic, high t image. Learning how to fuck aggressively and making a woman orgasm multiple times is a huge halo. Train yourself to be multi-orgasmic and last longer. The sexpill is very underrated and helps a lot with werewolfmaxxing.

Having a hairy body will help a lot, though you do not want to look very hairy. Trim them, keep them clean and tidy, but hairy legs, arms and chest will definitely strengthen the werewolf image.

Although it sounds goofy, eating a majority meat diet might help with the werewolf image. Idk just a random thought.

View attachment 2434556

View attachment 2434561View attachment 2434562View attachment 2434565
Can I do it?
IMG 16964086018250910

• +1
Nigga send a better picture but from here it seems like yes
I don't have better pics cuz am too retarded to take ones, but tysm, gonna do it and post results

• +1
furries.org

• JFL