[Spergentific Paper] Truth about Nicotine and its effects on the body

my nigga calm down. i never said salts aren't god's gift to mankind i just said that 50 nic salt is a perfectly normal juice to use with pod vapes and the strength most people use. the ultimate vape ascension would be using 50 nic salts in a normal vape
Why lmao? A pod system works way better for getting nicotine into the bloodstream.

Why lmao? A pod system works way better for getting nicotine into the bloodstream.
the body readly absorbs nicotine from a vape cloud. normal vapes have bigger and thicker clouds and pod vapes have smaller clouds that are more concentrated because of the stronger juice. so if you want as much nicotine as possible, use 50 nic salts in a normal vape.

the body readly absorbs nicotine from a vape cloud. normal vapes have bigger and thicker clouds and pod vapes have smaller clouds that are more concentrated because of the stronger juice. so if you want as much nicotine as possible, use 50 nic salts in a normal vape.
It’s about the overall amount of nicotine. If I’m smoking 3ml of of 50 nic a day that’s 150 mg of nicotine a day regardless of cloud size

Nicotine binds to the Nicotinic Acetylcholine receptors, and acts as as an agonist and also binds to the Muscarinic Acetylcholine receptors, acting as a weak antagonist.

Most of the Nicotinic Acetycholine receptors are located presynaptically, which means they control the release of neurotransmitters, while less of them are located postsynaptically, reacting to the neurotransmitters received.

Nicotine affects both of these. The Nicotinic Acetylcholine presynaptic receptors regulate the release of Acetylcholine, Dopamine, Serotonin, Glutamate, GABA and Adrenaline. Stimulation of these by Nicotine causes an increased release of the previously mentioned neurotransmitters, as well as an increased secretion of Growth Hormone. It also causes an improvement in long-term memory.

Unfortunately, prolongue exposure to Nicotine causes an increase to tolerance to its effects. Over time, as each of the neurotransmitters will stop being affected by Nicotine, the first of which is GABA. GABA regulates the release of Dopamine, so the lowered level of GABA will cause even more Dopamine to be released by Nicotine.

This tolerance can possibly be reversed by a Nicotinic Acetylcholine receptor Positive Allosteric Modulator like PNU-120596 or AVL-3288.

The GABA levels are also lowered by Nicotine’s ability to release Beta-Endorphin, which binds to the Mu Opioid receptors, which causes pain reduction, sedation, nausea, euphoria, etc.

The agonism of the Nicotinic Acetycholine receptors also cause a two-fold increase of cAMP in the muscles, which increases muscle protein catabolism, which will increase muscle loss and has the role of using muscle as an energy source. This effect is antagonized by the release of Beta-Endorphin.

Nicotine’s weak antagonism of Muscarinic Acetylcholine receptors seem to have a slight synergistic effect with the Nicotinic Acetylcholine receptor agonism, with only a few possible side effects (Contraction of the soft muscles which causes a slight urinary retention, as well as a reduced instestinal motility which can cause nausea, reduced acid secretions in the stomach).

The overall effects of Nicotine seem to be able to improve symptoms of RLS and Parkinson’s, as well as Altzheimer’s and others, with few side effects.
I really love social smoking... I only smoke with other people, especially with foids.
smoking is literally the best halo to look more mature, neurotypical or degenerate.
smoking makes me feel like a trasgressive 14-years old boy and I love that because it resembles the experiences I lost during my teen years.
smoking 2 cigarettes a week as I do won't harm you, instead you will get HGH!
on the other hand nicotine increases cortisol, and this is a bad side effect for bodybuilders.
cortisol is the killer of muscle growth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
It’s about the overall amount of nicotine. If I’m smoking 3ml of of 50 nic a day that’s 150 mg of nicotine a day regardless of cloud size
are you smoking 3ml of 50nic a day? i'm mirin. that's actually a pretty crazy amount. assuming a juul pod is equivalent to a pack of cigs, which seems reasonable enough and it's what they claim, 3ml is over 3 packs a day. i take everything back, you are a true nicotinemaxxer.

Ik Ik necro but I would like to add that you should use as much nic as you can. I use 50mg/ml salts with a mesh coil and the hit is wild
13 year old vaping
?