Spotting incels is way too easy

Aroace
The common behavioral pattern is that they always desperately deny your ascension

If you compare that behavior with that of high smv men you will notice that all attractive guys do not deny or act bitter when someone admits to their ascension to prove a point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Indeed, Mastermind, one job away and 1 other person
2 heightmatch gigstacy orbiters and countless other women who towered me
No, they want to hook up with me and pay for that in the process, i never simped for anyone
COVID delayed their plans, you sound like bitter inklers, I'm sure of it judging by your desperate denial xD

nicholas cage GIF

for context op is an ugly 5'6 dog too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
nicholas cage GIF

for context op is an ugly 5'6 dog too
I literally wrote I'm 5'7 you illiterate ogre, the fact that you're so worked up over the ascension of half anonymous person you just met online proves you are a bitter incel

MA PENIS IS 10 INCHES LONG:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: reputation
The common behavioral pattern is that they always desperately deny your ascension

If you compare that behavior with that of high smv men you will notice that all attractive guys do not deny or act bitter when someone admits to their ascension to prove a point
100%.

When I think I’m beautiful I Lift others up. Only when I think I’m ugly i try to tear others down

• +1
Reactions: reputation
100%.

When I think I’m beautiful I Lift others up. Only when I think I’m ugly i try to tear others down
If my bestie ascended I would congratulate them not get envious like certain subhumans

If my bestie ascended I would congratulate them not get envious like certain subhumans
You a female? Why do you use the word bestie?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Silver