Stack I used to increase my T-levels

how the fuck are you taking 50k vitamin d daily

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
stop sucking dereks cock

1352 ng/dL is a level of a guy on low dose test cycle. I cant really believe that this result was not a mistake by the lab.
Did you notice a difference on agression/libido/mood??
With 50k D3 you are already in a very risky dosage for your kidney.
Legit 1000 ng/dl range is top 0.5% I have a hard time believing this.

Legit 1000 ng/dl range is top 0.5% I have a hard time believing this.
I went from 600 to 900 just by dropping bodyfat and getting fit. If you add other things, it's a very achievable number. I have big balls though.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9511, Xulane and 1 other person
Lifting weights is the main priority to ramp up your hormone values in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I went from 600 to 900 just by dropping bodyfat and getting fit. If you add other things, it's a very achievable number. I have big balls though.
were your testing conditions identical? not doubting you or anything, its just time of day/stress/temperature can all have a significant effect on test levels

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
were your testing conditions identical? not doubting you or anything, its just time of day/stress/temperature can all have a significant effect on test levels
It was at the same time in the morning, but my experience is you can't trust labs, at least around here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
It was at the same time in the morning, but my experience is you can't trust labs, at least around here.
mass spectrometry for total T

wait so isnt that like a HUGE megadose of d3?

i thought people supplemented like a tenth of that!
I’ve been taking MEGADOSES of d3 lately and my T feels like it’s through the roof (talking 100,000IU daily). Will get bloods soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 20565, Cain and 1 other person
Have made a few more changes, so probably will wait another month before I get another blood test.
I’ve been taking MEGADOSES of d3 lately and my T feels like it’s through the roof (talking 100,000IU daily). Will get bloods soon
If you guys are planning to post the results here, tag me when you do :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
All you need is the onionpill. Who has the screencap?

Hypervitaminosis D theory

actual injectable test is cheaper than this tbh

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Are you worried about mercury content of the tongkat Ali?

"Results showed that 26% of these products possessed 0.53–2.35 ppm of mercury, and therefore, do not comply with the quality requirement for traditional medicines in Malaysia."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, Xulane and 1 other person

"Results showed that 26% of these products possessed 0.53–2.35 ppm of mercury, and therefore, do not comply with the quality requirement for traditional medicines in Malaysia."
Good fucking question.
Does Tongkat Ali inherently tend to come with mercury, or is it just bad product quality?
Higher test isn’t worth mercury toxicity longterm tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

I did look up some information about that and I couldn't find much about it, but I don't really care about it.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 20565
Which form of Zinc do you take?

Sorry for bothering but which form and brand of magnesium do you take? Thinking about getting L-Threonate from life extension
And aren’t you scared of calcification from taking so much vitamin D3?

Hello, few months ago I went to test my testosterone levels when I was experimenting with supplements.
When the results cam back the doctor was me if I was taking any roids and she took a look at my balls.
My balls where normal size, because I raised my T-levels in a natural way.

Stack: 50k D3 daily + k2 5000mgc (for countering blood calcium), Tongkat Ali 2.5g ( cycle 5 days on, 2 days off), Ashwagandha KSM-66 600mg, Magnesium 800mg and Zinc 30mg.
I do also 3 times a week full body training at the gym, results are below.

First test: 22.4 nmol/L = 646 ng/dL
second test (when on supplements): 46.9 nmol/L= 1352 ng/dL
Third test (when stopped for 2 months with supplements) 21.2 nmol/L=611 ng/dL
Miring + saved tbh

Hello, few months ago I went to test my testosterone levels when I was experimenting with supplements.
When the results cam back the doctor was me if I was taking any roids and she took a look at my balls.

Stack: 50k D3 daily + k2 5000mgc (for countering blood calcium), Tongkat Ali 2.5g ( cycle 5 days on, 2 days off), Ashwagandha KSM-66 600mg, Magnesium 800mg and Zinc 30mg.

What was our free test? The only thing that matters.

curious on this too

It appears that all of the claims of Tongat Ali containing mercury comes from a study done back to about mid-2006 in which they analyzed about 100 products containing some form of Tongat Ali coming from Malaysia. Of those 100 products, 26% contained .53-2.35ppm of mercury while the study states that the maximum mercury content must be at or below .5ppm as per guidelines. But that doesn't matter because as little mercury as possible is optimal, stuff is literal poison for your brain.

This website states that there are three types of Tongat Ali, a yellow, black and red versions. And of the three, black Tongat Ali is the one that contains the heavy mercury content. This is an exert taken from the article on black Tongat Ali:

("Production of Black Tongkat Ali is rare although it is found to be exported in raw slices. While its healing efficacy is touted to be much better than Yellow Tongkat Ali, it is traditionally used by the indigenous as a natural aphrodisiac for men’s health.
Beyond it’s only health claim, there was lack of research or published papers associated with Black Tongkat Ali found to date. This makes it less popular amongst those seeking for scientific validation and proof of its health benefits.
At the same time, we found no-approval by the Malaysian Health Drugs Authorities on Tongkat Ali products sold in pharmacies that carry the title “Black Tongkat Ali”.
A research study showed that 26% out of 100 Black Tongkat Ali (or Tongkat Ali Hitam) products contain high mercury content between 0.53 – 2.35 ppm – higher than the allowable limit of 0.5 ppm")

So it appears that it's the black Tongat Ali, which rarely is even exported, that contain the high levels of mercury content. While the rest however do not. I'm not sure the validity of this website nor have I found any other research study around mercury content of Tongat Ali or really what kind was even used during the original 2006 study (didn't read it beyond the findings lmao).

Will be using this stack, with modifications because 50,000 IU of Vitamin D is excessive, after I get a testosterone test done, blessed post OP :love:

@Saen @cloudburst @Xulane @samm735

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
50k iu d3? Are you fucking retarded? Thats 12x the MAX safe limit. Are you trying to calcify you arteries and destroy your kidneys? You should be taking 4k IU max.

• Hmm...
@Xulane Could you provide any updates on the stack you're using, how you're feeling and what your blood levels are like?

• +1
Are you getting any MEASURABLE benefits from the higher T?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
did you feel any different? your shbg went up quite a bit kinda so it makes higher test kind of meaningless
"If your SHBG levels are too high, it may mean the protein is attaching itself to too much testosterone. So less of the hormone is available, and your tissues may be not be getting enough testosterone." from https://medlineplus.gov/lab-tests/shbg-blood-test/

This stack seems to increase SHBG levels along testosterone, which could explain why people that tried the stack didn't feel much different despite having a lot more testosterone.

@Prettyboy gahdamn

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
So my friends, its been a year, did anyone else confirmed OP's findings? 😂

Wheres blood work to prove all this? Before and after with LH & FSH levels next to it. And free Test, that's the most important value.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Upping this god thread

"Are you getting any MEASURABLE benefits from the higher T?"

why does tongkat need to be cycled

Bumping this great thread

Taking those doses are extremely taxing on the liver and can cause liver damage.

Any updates? Thinking of starting some supplements specifically vitamin D and zinc and want to know if this result is valid. Or if its just a waste of time unless you are deficient