Stacylite slips racepill.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
A couple weeks ago i was with this stacylite i’ve wrote numerous threads about and her senior friend came over later in the night from a party. She was drunk and way more talkative than she is in school. She then talks about how one of the best looking guys in our school is also in my grade (11).

This girl for context is A SNOWBUNNY. Dated a 6”3 lightskin and cheated on him too, her entire vsco is her with black guys and this ONE white guy who’s kinda spicy white.Me and my friend were confused as she’s 6”0 and the best looking guys in our grade are 5”10 and not black.At least so we could remember. She then hints the letter and we guessed a bunch of people and then realized it was a 6”0 Spaniard pheno (like Nate Jacobs) kid who we know. It was so shocking as she only dated black guys but still had put a white guy as her top 3 in the WHOLE SCHOOL. There is a 6”4 dreadhead in my school who’s a normie facially but height + dreads + darkskin is auto tyrone in most cases. She then says he’s more “boyfriend type”. I always knew a lot of white girls who date black guys or fuck with them would NEVER marry one or LTR one seriously due to either family or propaganda stating black men cheat or are abusive idfk.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 29581
sounds like youre creating a draft for an upcoming erotic novel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and charlesmog
A couple weeks ago i was with this stacylite i’ve wrote numerous threads about and her senior friend came over later in the night from a party. She was drunk and way more talkative than she is in school. She then talks about how one of the best looking guys in our school is also in my grade (11).

This girl for context is A SNOWBUNNY. Dated a 6”3 lightskin and cheated on him too, her entire vsco is her with black guys and this ONE white guy who’s kinda spicy white.Me and my friend were confused as she’s 6”0 and the best looking guys in our grade are 5”10 and not black.At least so we could remember. She then hints the letter and we guessed a bunch of people and then realized it was a 6”0 Spaniard pheno (like Nate Jacobs) kid who we know. It was so shocking as she only dated black guys but still had put a white guy as her top 3 in the WHOLE SCHOOL. There is a 6”4 dreadhead in my school who’s a normie facially but height + dreads + darkskin is auto tyrone in most cases. She then says he’s more “boyfriend type”. I always knew a lot of white girls who date black guys or fuck with them would NEVER marry one or LTR one seriously due to either family or propaganda stating black men cheat or are abusive idfk.
what's spicy white

Really tall white women are always always nigger fuckers. They demand high levels of masculinity in their men which only black lords can reach.

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
Stopped reading at drunk

Fucking niggers