Starecta. Spinal fix and potential facial asymmetrical fix.

Bung

Bung

Iron
Was looking into different exercises and ways to fix my asymmetry and it made me learn a lot about the connection of scoliosis and facial (jaw,eyes,nose). Also shoulder, neck, and back pain is tied to crooked spines.

I noticed my spine is definitely crooked to my left which which is connected to my "droopy" left eye and weaker left side of my face in general. So I'm gonna try out this Starecta product and let you guys know of the progress, there is a huge sale on it 50$ instead of 150$ so if anyone else is dealing with scoliosis, crooked spine or asymmetrical facial features this may just be right up your alley.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopelessphoenix and Nyessssss
that sounds too good to be true, tell me your results i might buy it.

im on the website i dont even see how tf it works, testimonials seem convincing though

It goes in your mouth from my understanding.

I'll to read the literature on this to make sure it's not a scam product

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I really don't understand how a mouth piece can improve something like scoliosis.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
„Rectifier“ sounds kind of fetishy tbh

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Heard about this ages ago. Not convinced tho

Looks legit but the results elongated his midface
You bite it with your molars (looking at the italian fb group) and it probably compensates muscular imbalances

It shares a few principles with mewing, I kinda see what's the point of this but tbh I'd add a massage therapist to the mix while doing that, mostly because if you have imbalances they might stay while doing this

I don't think there may be a lot of literature about this

here's him and Mike Mew talking, haven't watched the vid yet.

All I gotta say is that while it might be legit, I'm pretty sure you'd need an upward force to counter balance its downward one to keep your face length and avoid an horseface, mostly because Starecta works only on the masseter muscle and going down to the spine.
Imagine being a puppet with a thread on your crown, the risk is that you tend to close on your sternocleidomastoideus muscle, an upward force that keeps your chin up would be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Can someone explain how does it work?

Looks like snake oil tbh, but sure try it if its that cheap.

Can someone explain how does it work?
You bite it and more force is used from the jaw rather than the maxilla, stretching your spinal muscles and giving you a better posture
It's a way to correct muscular imbalances but it may have its downsides, I'm talking with the creator right now so we'll see

• +1
Reactions: hopelessphoenix and Peroxide
Bump, anything new?

Starecta doesn't fix the underlying problem, it acts more like a band aid to your problem than a solution.

Starecta doesn't fix the underlying problem, it acts more like a band aid to your problem than a solution.
Which is? I'm pretty sure the jaw is where all problems start from, right?
You bite it and more force is used from the jaw rather than the maxilla, stretching your spinal muscles and giving you a better posture
It's a way to correct muscular imbalances but it may have its downsides, I'm talking with the creator right now so we'll see
Updates?

@TheHandcel yes, the jaw...you need to focus on oral posture.

i dont see how this piece of plastic can influence your bite (hence your posture). still would be great if you tried it and updated on results