My skull is so asymmetrical that I look like two different people from both sides (help me: see pictures)!

I can't see shit. Post a head on photo to reveal the true asymmetry

You seem to have early signs of hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
You seem to have early signs of hair loss
Hahahaha no I just have a bad hairline since I was born. Need hairtransplant. Give me the money or shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Lautrec
Hahahaha no I just have a bad hairline since I was born. Need hairtransplant. Give me the money or shut the fuck up
i need money for mine first, its okay if its natural save your grafts for later and don't go to hairmill

• Woah
Reactions: extremchange628181
I have mild facial scoliosis and my face looks very different on both sides. My nose has a completely different shape, my cheekbones are differently pronounced and my entire middle weight looks different (on the one hand it is more underdeveloped. My teeth and lips are also asymmetrical. It looks even worse in real life than in the pictures (I am also very narrow and look to lean in my face)

Because I I'm also receded, I'm planning a Bimax with ccw rotation and implants and to fix my asymmetry and my reccision. What do you think I need in general and to fix my asymmetries? What should the implants cover, how big should they be? How much advacation do I need when it comes to the Bimax and which one surgeon would be good in my case? What would you do in my position? I am grateful for every constructive suggestion that will help me!

View attachment 2435185View attachment 2435189
You look normie. Just read looksmaxx tips and don't take what these retards say to heart.

• +1
I have mild facial scoliosis and my face looks very different on both sides. My nose has a completely different shape, my cheekbones are differently pronounced and my entire middle weight looks different (on the one hand it is more underdeveloped. My teeth and lips are also asymmetrical. It looks even worse in real life than in the pictures (I am also very narrow and look to lean in my face)

Because I I'm also receded, I'm planning a Bimax with ccw rotation and implants and to fix my asymmetry and my reccision. What do you think I need in general and to fix my asymmetries? What should the implants cover, how big should they be? How much advacation do I need when it comes to the Bimax and which one surgeon would be good in my case? What would you do in my position? I am grateful for every constructive suggestion that will help me!

Symmetry is water for you don’t worry so much about it unless you’re deformed level

• +1
chew some gum maybe it can help

• Hmm...

Attachments

• artworks-000161412821-ggsens-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000161412821-ggsens-t500x500.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Stop over-plucking/trimming your brows. Apologies if you actually don't touch them at all and they're just somewhat sparse, but they look a little too straight for that to be true

bonesmash urskull to fix the asymmetrie, using rock or hammer

acidmaxx half of ur face to ascend

Stop over-plucking/trimming your brows. Apologies if you actually don't touch them at all and they're just somewhat sparse, but they look a little too straight for that to be true
D6BC5506 3538 49A8 BB89 A231082330DE
They look okay they are just to high better plucking them then having pedo eyebrows but yes maybe I should shape them a little bit different

View attachment 2461037They look okay they are just to high better plucking them then having pedo eyebrows but yes maybe I should shape them a little bit different
They look better from the front, but you're gonna regret over-plucking, brow hair doesn't grow back nearly so easily. Plus if you're not gay, definitely don't do the over manicured look. As half a fag myself, that's usually my first tell that someone's gay, overdone brows lol

Du moggst mich mies. Du brauchst nicht mal Surgery, bei dir würde 100% Lightmaxxen mit dem Aufbau von Muskelmasse reichen, dass du ne 6-7/10 wirst.

• +1
you have like the mildest version of this.

you dont know how bad it gets this is like the equivalent of 1% to my severity

(you‘re mtn-high mtn, idk why they call u ltn)
every inkwell on this site underrates people by 1 tier

• JFL
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear
Are you taking beta carotene or did you eat ass because what is that orange stuff around your mouth area

Attachments

• IMG_20231102_092631.jpg
    IMG_20231102_092631.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
fuck it bro at this point just blast roids and hope the androgens help you