My skull is so asymmetrical that I look like two different people from both sides (help me: see pictures)!

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
I have mild facial scoliosis and my face looks very different on both sides. My nose has a completely different shape, my cheekbones are differently pronounced and my entire middle weight looks different (on the one hand it is more underdeveloped. My teeth and lips are also asymmetrical. It looks even worse in real life than in the pictures (I am also very narrow and look to lean in my face)

Because I I'm also receded, I'm planning a Bimax with ccw rotation and implants and to fix my asymmetry and my reccision. What do you think I need in general and to fix my asymmetries? What should the implants cover, how big should they be? How much advacation do I need when it comes to the Bimax and which one surgeon would be good in my case? What would you do in my position? I am grateful for every constructive suggestion that will help me!

8B5B3894 2CDD 4174 9C12 28D4F99CAFBB
03B2659E DCFA 463C B8D5 96D33190B296

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: basic.yash, Deleted member 24770, capybara and 1 other person
nigga u look subhuman in both sides

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klamus, FacialStructure404, rteme and 30 others
no amount of surgery can help you

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and extremchange628181
  • +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Banasura and Pakicel
I love these schizo asymmetry posts.
Nigha you look LTN both sides no amount of symmetry is going to improve your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstars, Krakowski, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
you have like the mildest version of this.

you dont know how bad it gets this is like the equivalent of 1% to my severity

(you‘re mtn-high mtn, idk why they call u ltn)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear, Allornothing and FrankOcean
I love these schizo asymmetry posts.
Nigha you look LTN both sides no amount of symmetry is going to improve your face
Bruh but still need Bimax anyways

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, faithlesscel and extremchange628181
what implants do you plan on getting
Midface if you have an other opinion just explain instead of claiming over and over that its over for me

He is just being pessimistic. Surgery can def make you above average.
what would you do if you were me? which surgeries by which surgeons?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and extremchange628181
You need bimax/trimax, jaw implants, rhino

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Midface if you have an other opinion just explain instead of claiming over and over that its over for me
Your midface isn't bad in my opinion and you look the same on both sides. Its your chin that makes everything look narrow but implants could maybe get you to LMTN

he'd look even more autistic
I think it depends where you go and what your planning to get. That’s execatly the reason why I am asking other looksmaxxer

You need bimax/trimax, jaw implants, rhino
which movements do you think I need. How much BSSO and Lefort? what kind of jaw implant do you think I need, Eppley wraparoun?

Your midface isn't bad in my opinion and you look the same on both sides. Its your chin that makes everything look narrow but implants could maybe get you to LMTN
whats about Bimax with agressive movements. That would make chin appear big and pronounced

copium or ropium

• Hmm...
Reactions: extremchange628181
whats about Bimax with agressive movements. That would make chin appear big and pronounced
you could get that but it wouldn't look natural without jaw implants just focus on getting money then surgery

fix your posture lift your chin up then take a picture

• JFL
  • Hmm...
I have mild facial scoliosis and my face looks very different on both sides. My nose has a completely different shape, my cheekbones are differently pronounced and my entire middle weight looks different (on the one hand it is more underdeveloped. My teeth and lips are also asymmetrical. It looks even worse in real life than in the pictures (I am also very narrow and look to lean in my face)

Because I I'm also receded, I'm planning a Bimax with ccw rotation and implants and to fix my asymmetry and my reccision. What do you think I need in general and to fix my asymmetries? What should the implants cover, how big should they be? How much advacation do I need when it comes to the Bimax and which one surgeon would be good in my case? What would you do in my position? I am grateful for every constructive suggestion that will help me!

View attachment 2435185View attachment 2435189
i have the same problem bro it pisses me off

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
This result looks slightly too dogmaxxed to me.
It’s not too dogmaxxed since he got a high Lefort 1 and a lot of rotation but it’s a more aggressive result. I still kind of think I need a lot BSSO but I don’t know

If it makes u feel better I personally think it looks p much the same, ur prob focusing 2 hard on ur minor differences only ur mind can pick up on, also u should know most peoples faces automatically become symmetrical when looked at from another persons pov this is why when u go out and u look at faces it may seem everyone is symmetrical but u

• +1
Part of the impression of an asymmetrical midface can come from asymmetrical and recessed jaws. When your jaws are more forward, a greater portion of the submalar area is obscured by this forward growth at the angles between the front and profile, so it makes asymmetry here less of a big deal. For the zygo area you could get custom implants that would even things out but to be honest it's not that noticeable to me in these photos.

In any case wait until you get scans and ct to look at this observation. My jaw is deviated and I didn't even know until I saw my scans since it wasn't obvious from the front, but it turned out it influenced the way I perceive other areas of the face

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and extremchange628181
Part of the impression of an asymmetrical midface can come from asymmetrical and recessed jaws. When your jaws are more forward, a greater portion of the submalar area is obscured by this forward growth at the angles between the front and profile, so it makes asymmetry here less of a big deal. For the zygo area you could get custom implants that would even things out but to be honest it's not that noticeable to me in these photos.

In any case wait until you get scans and ct to look at this observation. My jaw is deviated and I didn't even know until I saw my scans since it wasn't obvious from the front, but it turned out it influenced the way I perceive other areas of the face
Yeah I definitely need Bimax and a cbct scan first to consult

I have literally the same issue. On my right side profile my nose looks crooked and has a bump on it, On my left side profile the bump is not visible and my nose looks more straightforward. This shit sucks

• +1
if your in the US i know a place to fix asymmetry. only in the jaw tho. wouldn’t mess w your midface or upper third, only lower

• +1
if your in the US i know a place to fix asymmetry. only in the jaw tho. wouldn’t mess w your midface or upper third, only lower
I don’t live in the Us but I am open for every recommendation

walk like a crab theory

• JFL

Looks exactly the same both sides