Starting Ostarine cycle soon

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
I've been to a cure for a few months. After returning the forum, google, reddit and on the advice of a friend, I open this topic to tell you about my planned cure.

First of all, I chose to turn to SARMS for their ease of administration. The injection for me is not possible at the moment.

I therefore turn to ostarine because it seems to me the most conducive to a first cure given these relatively low ES.

The purpose of this cure is to use ostarin to maintain my muscle mass during fat loss.

Currently, I haven't ordered anything yet, I'm waiting to do my blood test to be able to really consider it and also to find a reliable source (I think I've found it but I'd like to have your opinion on it, I don't know if I can publish it so I'm waiting for your return to put it in the topic).

The cure envisaged is:

Over 8 weeks -> 20 mg/day of ostarine taken in the morning at once.

PCT considered according to the PDS on the last day of cure over 4 weeks -> S1, S2 and S3 at 20mg/day and S4 at 10mg/day of Nolvadex (TAMOXIFEN)

I could read that the PCT was not necessarily necessary for an ostarin cure but I prefer to do a PDS at the end of the cycle to consider it.

PDS level I am waiting for my check-up to possibly launch this cure, another PDS will be carried out at the end of the cure for the need for the PCT and the last after the PCT if it is necessary.

Diet level and supplements, I established it according to my neurotyping 1B. I am currently on INTERMITTENT Fasting with 3 weeks of Blast phase at 1800 kcal and 1 week of Cruise Phase at 2700 kcal (I can send my diet privately for those who wish)

For my training, I am coached and I change my program about every month and a half. This program is established with my coach according to my weaknesses and I am very satisfied with it. So out of respect for his work, I will therefore not reveal his program.

I am therefore waiting for your feedback and opinions on this one. A feed will be made when everything is ready!

Looking forward to reading you

Do a cum cycle for nutrients

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
good luck man

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I've been to a cure for a few months. After returning the forum, google, reddit and on the advice of a friend, I open this topic to tell you about my planned cure.

First of all, I chose to turn to SARMS for their ease of administration. The injection for me is not possible at the moment.

I therefore turn to ostarine because it seems to me the most conducive to a first cure given these relatively low ES.

The purpose of this cure is to use ostarin to maintain my muscle mass during fat loss.

Currently, I haven't ordered anything yet, I'm waiting to do my blood test to be able to really consider it and also to find a reliable source (I think I've found it but I'd like to have your opinion on it, I don't know if I can publish it so I'm waiting for your return to put it in the topic).

The cure envisaged is:

Over 8 weeks -> 20 mg/day of ostarine taken in the morning at once.

PCT considered according to the PDS on the last day of cure over 4 weeks -> S1, S2 and S3 at 20mg/day and S4 at 10mg/day of Nolvadex (TAMOXIFEN)

I could read that the PCT was not necessarily necessary for an ostarin cure but I prefer to do a PDS at the end of the cycle to consider it.

PDS level I am waiting for my check-up to possibly launch this cure, another PDS will be carried out at the end of the cure for the need for the PCT and the last after the PCT if it is necessary.

Diet level and supplements, I established it according to my neurotyping 1B. I am currently on INTERMITTENT Fasting with 3 weeks of Blast phase at 1800 kcal and 1 week of Cruise Phase at 2700 kcal (I can send my diet privately for those who wish)

For my training, I am coached and I change my program about every month and a half. This program is established with my coach according to my weaknesses and I am very satisfied with it. So out of respect for his work, I will therefore not reveal his program.

I am therefore waiting for your feedback and opinions on this one. A feed will be made when everything is ready!

Looking forward to reading you
I have some Ostarine on the way right now. Got mine from science.bio