starting to believe that height+frame+physique is everything

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
When I see a tall jacked dude he imprints in my mind I am able to remember him and his talks for much longer than other average dudes (no homo)

To be attractive in this modern day world you need to be unique that doesn't mean that you start wearing earrings and piercings but being jacked combined with tall and wide shoulders really is a huge huge huge huge huge huge halo

And without a doubt
Height+frame+physique on men = big ass+boobs on women =everything

The only blackpill is height if you are short you know that it's over anyways
@LOST @Artemis

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 19469, highT and 9 others
When I see a tall jacked dude he imprints in my mind I am able to remember him and his talks for much longer than other average dudes (no homo)

To be attractive in this modern day world you need to be unique that doesn't mean that you start wearing earrings and piercings but being jacked combined with tall and wide shoulders really is a huge huge huge huge huge huge halo

And without a doubt

@LOST @Artemis
if you have all 3 you are rarely below average facially too

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Artemis
if you have all 3 you are rarely below average facially too
Yes when you have a good physique you are automatically at around 10% bf and you can easily be above average

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Artemis
If your on this forum, its over one way or another.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: johnnymacster, Deleted member 17872, User49 and 8 others
Everything is everything theory?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, the next o'pry, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 17345 and Tallooksmaxxer
It gives a MTN face a chance at least and can really halo a HTN face.

30 inch bidelt or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, gribsufer1, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
Face isn't even in the equation here
So? It’s literally almost everything that makes a man lmao

If anything it’s a bigger face pill that you need all this shit to compensate for the lack of one

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 17872, User49 and 1 other person
chads in real life are the slayers but are extremely rare so tall normies get most girls

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19798, gribsufer1 and 2 others
So? It’s literally almost everything that makes a man lmao

If anything it’s a bigger face pill that you need all this shit to compensate for the lack of one
Physique and frame is in your hands (yes frame can be maxed out a lot ) only height is and I never denied the face pill face is what makes you attractive but height and physique would also give you male respect and domination which pretty boy twinks can never ever have and I am saying this from my own experience

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Not if you have a really great face and phenotype. Some guys shorter than me still manage to absolutely mog me with their looks.

It's rare but possible.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
chads in real life are the slayers but are extremely rare so tall normies get most girls
This, it's extremely rare to see an actual chad with good face + good pheno so height usually matters more to normies.

• +1
You are absolutely wrong.
I'm 6'2'', 6'4'' frauded with insoles and airmaxxed, I have insane frame, like super wide, tapered everything, I have been lifting from child.
I am shit at getting women.
My face is not ugly. Normie tier. Not good enough.
Face = everything.

• +1
Reactions: Thorsten and 5.5psl
30 inch bidelt?

It is below average for Zoomers in 2023... :feelsrope:
MINIMUM BIDELT REQUIRED TO SLAY IN 2024.

a07.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solar, gribsufer1 and Artemis

And without a doubt

@LOST @Artemis
frame is a blackpill it is more important than physique and is ghhenetically determined. Your frame det6ermines your pysiique potential

Physique and frame is in your hands (yes frame can be maxed out a lot ) only height is and I never denied the face pill face is what makes you attractive but height and physique would also give you male respect and domination which pretty boy twinks can never ever have and I am saying this from my own experience
framemaxxing? i am decrent to start out with i wanna be mogger

frame is a blackpill it is more important than physique and is ghhenetically determined. Your frame det6ermines your pysiique potential
Frame can be maxxed out significantly literally you can go from below average to top 1 percentile in that

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Frame can be maxxed out significantly literally you can go from below average to top 1 percentile in that
how? I see tons of gymcels who lift way more than me look smaller than me becaus4e they have a shit fram e. I want a mogger frame

how? I see tons of gymcels who lift way more than me look smaller than me becaus4e they have a shit fram e. I want a mogger frame
Scapula positioning with a big ribcage and wide clavicles forms the frame all can be maxxed out significantly overtime (3-5 years)

• +1
Scapula positioning with a big ribcage and wide clavicles forms the frame all can be maxxed out significantly overtime (3-5 years)
gymcel? I starfted at 20 tho

gymcel? I starfted at 20 tho
Gymceling helps to build muscle which adds about 4-5 inches which is great as well
Wide clavicles can be don't by microfractures
Big ribcage my deep breathing squats + dumbbell pullover

Gymceling helps to build muscle which adds about 4-5 inches which is great as well
Wide clavicles can be don't by microfractures
Big ribcage my deep breathing squats + dumbbell pullover
i will never squat but i will add pukll over thanks bhai? is thhis a push or pull exercise.

Also im noit gonna roid for 1-1.5 yuears casn i add 2-3 inches natty?

i will never squat but i will add pukll over thanks bhai? is thhis a push or pull exercise.

Also im noit gonna roid for 1-1.5 yuears casn i add 2-3 inches natty?
You can search for dumbell pullover on yt you will find this excercise , also why would you never squat ? Bcoz of muh height loss?
Yes you can add upto 4 inches natty (depends on muscle building genes)

• +1
You can search for dumbell pullover on yt you will find this excercise , also why would you never squat ? Bcoz of muh height loss?
Yes you can add upto 4 inches natty (depends on muscle building genes)
barbell squatijng hurts my back alot? I can add goblet squats if helpful. I build muscle decently so hopefully iill get some bideltoid? Are squats really necacarry thop i feel they hurt my back and make me shoirter.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
how old were you then? ur 6"2 right? im 15, 6"2, untrained and 19 inch bidelt
I didn't start working out until I was past the age of 25.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
giga mega coping

• WTF
This is an absolute. And i am sorry for the people who tryna say its not.

- First, if u go clubbing, you cant be checking everyman, you check the ones who makes the most difference, those who differentiate....who are they? Tall jacked dudes.
- Looking dominant is THE KEY for attraction and submission. How can you show that at first sight? Heigh + muscles
- Who are the guys with bigger range of age from women? Prettyboys manlets? Nah, this guys just bang in highschool. Masculine, tall muscular dudes.
- If you put two dudes, one muscular and tall, and the other good facially but manlet and kinda skinny (not anorexic)....the manlet will look STOMPED and like a joke. Women feel that
- Who get the more submissive bitches just by polarity? TALL MUSCULAR GUYS.

I am NOT saying face is shit, face is a base, you need a face, and the better the face, the better the overall...But...with a normal face and good height and muscles...you are a king slayer.
Have good tan....and you ve become the biggest slayer in the place.

If you re born with height and good frame, normie face...you just need to max you muscules, then use some fillers if needed to improve a bit ur face, or not crazy surgeries...TAN, good clothing style.

Being a mogger means being a muscular tall guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
well if thats the case then hook us up with that fucking height course

And without a doubt

@LOST @Artemis
shhh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23865 and 5.5psl
frame is genetic just like height bc it's all bones
I have researched a fuck ton about frame maxxing bought paid courses for it too
You can significantly widen the frame I am not making my posts to sound high IQ or to give hope to incels
Height cannot be maxxed out even 20% as what our frame can be

I have researched a fuck ton about frame maxxing bought paid courses for it too
You can significantly widen the frame I am not making my posts to sound high IQ or to give hope to incels
Height cannot be maxxed out even 20% as what our frame can be
ok then at 20 what should I do to frame maxx

ok then at 20 what should I do to frame maxx
Gaining muscle at delts which will increase it by 4 inches
Expanding ribcage by heavy breathing squats + dumbbell pullovers
Widening clavicles by microfractures
I will get my results with these and Ik that for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
You are absolutely wrong.
I'm 6'2'', 6'4'' frauded with insoles and airmaxxed, I have insane frame, like super wide, tapered everything, I have been lifting from child.
I am shit at getting women.
My face is not ugly. Normie tier. Not good enough.
Face = everything.
how do you mess up that bad are you sure its not game

barbell squatijng hurts my back alot? I can add goblet squats if helpful. I build muscle decently so hopefully iill get some bideltoid? Are squats really necacarry thop i feel they hurt my back and make me shoirter.

Goblet squats are gigacope. Imagine picking up a 250 lb dumbbell.

Goblet squats are gigacope. Imagine picking up a 250 lb dumbbell.
legs are cope tho ill just do some isolatuion for stregth for other girlts