Statistical analysis of PSL

yue

yue

Exponent
I observed 79 individuals over an hour enter into the library, all of them college-age. I measured 5 variables for each observation, 2 quantitative: time, PSL. 3 categorical: wearing a backpack, ethnicity, and gender.

I expected PSL to be higher in whites, and I expected the mean for whites to be about 4. I also expected people who wore backpacks to have lower PSL.

Here was the distribution of PSL for all observations. Considering this was a library might explain the low mean. Only 2 HTN or 5psl were observed. One white and one middle-eastern, (but looked white)

Here is the PSL by ethnicity, that one HTN messed up the distribution for the Middle Easterns. Also a cute Indian girl for Indians.

The PSL distribution for wearing a backpack. It is only slightly higher for non-wearers.

And finally PSL by gender

In conclusion, the mean PSL was between 3 and 3.5, which was lower than I expected. Disregarding outliers PSL would have been highest in whites but only by a small margin to other ethnicities, of course, I did not include an ethnic tax in my ratings.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing, mvp2v1, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Average zoomer is HTN and 6'3 bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lassebasse, user123456, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
dnr you 2021 greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and pentamogged9000
Average zoomer is HTN and 6'3 bro
Refer to this

At the club probably, I may do my next analysis there
It's satire, many users like @ElTruecel claiming they see chadlites and that's why he overrates ugly niggas like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, Deleted member 34058, ElTruecel and 1 other person
you know something is wrong with the rater when average is not near 4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Stats seem off

It's satire, many users like @ElTruecel claiming they see chadlites and that's why he overrates ugly niggas like me
You live in like california JFL. I could show you pics of the people I see but like legit some of the true chads I’ve seen are legit getting into modeling so idk if I will.

I observed 79 individuals over an hour enter into the library, all of them college-age. I measured 5 variables for each observation, 2 quantitative: time, PSL. 3 categorical: wearing a backpack, ethnicity, and gender.

I expected PSL to be higher in whites, and I expected the mean for whites to be about 4. I also expected people who wore backpacks to have lower PSL.

Here was the distribution of PSL for all observations. Considering this was a library might explain the low mean. Only 2 HTN or 5psl were observed. One white and one middle-eastern, (but looked white)

View attachment 2746253

Here is the PSL by ethnicity, that one HTN messed up the distribution for the Middle Easterns. Also a cute Indian girl for Indians.

View attachment 2746263

The PSL distribution for wearing a backpack. It is only slightly higher for non-wearers.

View attachment 2746272
And finally PSL by gender

View attachment 2746276

In conclusion, the mean PSL was between 3 and 3.5, which was lower than I expected. Disregarding outliers PSL would have been highest in whites but only by a small margin to other ethnicities, of course, I did not include an ethnic tax in my ratings.
So u stared at men for an hour straight, and judged if they were hot or not?? Got it