Steriod niggas

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
You steriodd niggas are stupidd ass hell

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"
"Hmmhmm yess ii love eating tren"

If you are gonna risk ruining you endrocine system or PHTA axis system atleast take the right steriods , nott muhh injecting T

TAKE dht derivative steriods, this will masculinize the body

DHT > T = masculination of the body

LIke example, proviron a dht derivative steriod, literaly one of the side effect is literaly masculination

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nakus, john788, talented_gambler and 6 others
Summary:
If you take steriods, use the right one
preferably dht derivative steriods

I see so many people on this forum injecting T like a fucking nigger

IF you atleast gonna risk ruining some body systems.. do it right, good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vampyre, looksmaxxer3920 and Youㅤ
t is safer tho,im 15 and this will be my cycle
Bild 2024 01 25 224431315

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee, WayneBraaaah, BloodClot and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, yue, finn899 and 3 others
I can put soo much sources, but immm laazy!

Imagine needing to inject steroids to get a good physique. Meanwhile I’m natty, jacked, stronger than all of you, with gigantic testicles while yours are shriveled raisins

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"

If you are gonna risk ruining you endrocine system or PHTA axis system atleast take the right steriods , nott muhh injecting T

LIke example, proviron a dht derivative steriod, literaly one of the side effect is literaly masculination

proviron = lower igf2 level = lower proj height.

proviron = lower igf2 level = lower proj height.
Well, proviron is very anti estrogenic so
Proviron reduce estrogen levels -> growth plate"s take more time to close.. -> you body has more time to grow -> height growth

Btw about what you said, the relation between IFG-1 and growth is not rlly good researched and well understood....
I readed a thread some months ago that baseline IFG-1 levels don"t matter for growth....

So maybe you right.. maybe not

Imagine needing to inject steroids to get a good physique. Meanwhile I’m natty, jacked, stronger than all of you, with gigantic testicles while yours are shriveled raisins
I will still fucking rape you fucking nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvCu65, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 50511 and 1 other person
t is safer tho,im 15 and this will be my cycleView attachment 2700830
youre 15 you stupid fuck do not do a cycle you will fuck your puberty you fucking idiot. go outside, make some friends, stop being a social fucking reject. I just saved your life now thank me.

• +1
Reactions: copius
youre 15 you stupid fuck do not do a cycle you will fuck your puberty you fucking idiot. go outside, make some friends, stop being a social fucking reject. I just saved your life now thank me.
I have already done hgh pls stop talking

I have already done hgh pls stop talking
hgh is nothing compared to whats on this sheet do 10 minutes of fucking research stupid child. You are in the height of human hormonal fluxuation and development and you want to destroy your body for what? And you have the arrogance to think you know what you are taking.

• +1
Reactions: chincel11

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"

just inject anavar bro

Is taking just proviron enough for masculinization in puberty?

just inject anavar bro
I’m just running basic testosterone with hcg and anavar +letrozole to keep plates open

• +1
Reactions: odux
T is responsible for physical development. DHT does not have a significant use beyond reproductive development, making it useless and even negative after a certain point (because of its effects on libido, hair, and skin).
Feel free to prove me wrong, of course. I welcome it because I need valid, evidential reasons not to work towards totally removing DHT from my system.

T is responsible for physical development. DHT does not have a significant use beyond reproductive development, making it useless and even negative after a certain point (because of its effects on libido, hair, and skin).
Feel free to prove me wrong, of course. I welcome it because I need valid, evidential reasons not to work towards totally removing DHT from my system.
You can fucking kill yourself, no discussion needed

Thoughts on Masteron, which is also a DHT steroid?

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"

Youre goofy af, you didnt learn before talking, you need test to still have test when your natural production is shut down from the dht steroids and you need pct to stop and btw the test you inject is gonna convert into real dht wich is even better than a dht derivative with high anabolic to androgenic ratio

Follow the steroid handbook the old school pros used to avoid balding /best doses

Last edited:

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"

I use steroids like T and tren because it makes me look like a demigod at 6'5 and feel like kratos

imagine renting your masculinity in a bottle

Braindead post, if your goal is masculinization it would make sense to use injectable DHT. Proviron dude? Why tf would I burden my liver if I can take Masteron and get a more masculinizing effects with a fraction of the liver stress.

stop trying to reduce competition

Im literaly a knowledge god , you are below me you fucking dog, i gonna put you fucking down
your knowledge is scrolling through tiktok and listening to gymbros tell you what steroid is best, you have done a months worth of research and now think you can hang with the big boys. Stay in your lane till you understand gear.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Learn how steroids work before you make a post about what steroids to take dumbass.
You are a usseles dog , you family and dead familly is full of low iq dogs farmers

We are not comparitable, im genetic destined to be a king, you the king dick sucker
big differences

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"

women only care if you have a good face and a lean body and white skin

You are a usseles dog , you family and dead familly is full of low iq dogs farmers

We are not comparitable, im genetic destined to be a king, you the king dick sucker
big differences
You're destined to be the Sub5 who can be juxtaposed to chadlites and chads to just make them look that much better.

Braindead post, if your goal is masculinization it would make sense to use injectable DHT. Proviron dude? Why tf would I burden my liver if I can take Masteron and get a more masculinizing effects with a fraction of the liver stress.
"Proviron dude? Why tf would I burden my liver"

🤣🤣🤣🤣 proviron don"t nuke the liver, do more research plss

Also + dht deritaves will just the same effect then injecting dht, probably even better

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
You're destined to be the Sub5 who can be juxtaposed to chadlites and chads to just make them look that much better.
I can easily destroy you with the power of facts and logic, and put you down like the dog you are