Steriod niggas

"Proviron dude? Why tf would I burden my liver"

🤣🤣🤣🤣 proviron don"t nuke the liver, do more research plss

Also + dht deritaves will just the same effect then injecting dht, probably even better
You realize the reason steroids were synthesized was to be more anabolic molecule for molecule in comparison with testosterone? And yes if you have ever taken proviron and looked at your liver enzymes you know it fucks it. You say "probably" which shows just how little experience you have with drugs, no it won't have the same effect in terms of how androgenic it will be, it will be less androgenic molecule for molecule, in terms of anabolic activity it will blow DHT out of the water. Drugs taken orally are metabolized primarily by the liver, the only oral that this does not apply to is Anavar. Stay the fuck out of steroids idiot.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 61895
I can easily destroy you with the power of facts and logic, and put you down like the dog you are
You seem to be struggling right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
You realize the reason steroids were synthesized was to be more anabolic molecule for molecule in comparison with testosterone? And yes if you have ever taken proviron and looked at your liver enzymes you know it fucks it. You say "probably" which shows just how little experience you have with drugs, no it won't have the same effect in terms of how androgenic it will be, it will be less androgenic molecule for molecule, in terms of anabolic activity it will blow DHT out of the water. Drugs taken orally are metabolized primarily by the liver, the only oral that this does not apply to is Anavar. Stay the fuck out of steroids idiot.
common sense, why injest posion that overworks your body.
the more you stress the shorter life you will live

You seem to be struggling right now.
brocel, what do you expect.
that guy is mostly some little four eyed freak who got bullied one too many times in highschool and has not gotten past it.
so he vents out on an incel forum

And yes if you have ever taken proviron and looked at your liver enzymes you know it fucks it.
Lets look at the steriod site

"Hepatotoxicity: Despite being an oral anabolic steroid, Proviron is not hepatotoxic. This is not a C17-aa anabolic steroid and will not burden the liver with any stress or damage."

ohh no liver damage? Or stress? Oh... shut the fuck up

The other arguments you named is blatantly stupidity, not even worth to address

brocel, what do you expect.
that guy is mostly some little four eyed freak who got bullied one too many times in highschool and has not gotten past it.
so he vents out on an incel forum
You are simple projecting

crybaby
Cry Baby Crying GIF by Peppa Pig

You are simple projecting

crybaby
Cry Baby Crying GIF by Peppa Pig
"I can easily destroy you with the power of facts and logic, and put you down like the dog you are"

By god, hitler shoudlve targeted you niggers first instead of kikes.
go back to slaving, its the best your kind can even comprehend

Lets look at the steriod site

"Hepatotoxicity: Despite being an oral anabolic steroid, Proviron is not hepatotoxic. This is not a C17-aa anabolic steroid and will not burden the liver with any stress or damage."

ohh no liver damage? Or stress? Oh... shut the fuck up

The other arguments you named is blatantly stupidity, not even worth to address
Holy retard, those same sites also pitch rad140 monotherapy as viable. Take proviron at the dosages used in bodybuilding and look at your liver enzymes.

Holy retard, those same sites also pitch rad140 monotherapy as viable. Take proviron at the dosages used in bodybuilding and look at your liver enzymes.
Nice cope

You steriodd niggas are stupidd ass hell

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"
"Hmmhmm yess ii love eating tren"

If you are gonna risk ruining you endrocine system or PHTA axis system atleast take the right steriods , nott muhh injecting T

TAKE dht derivative steriods, this will masculinize the body

DHT > T = masculination of the body

LIke example, proviron a dht derivative steriod, literaly one of the side effect is literaly masculination

Yes I took it for one cycle at 50 mg ed, I am not going to be doing. Ever again, that shit messed up my hair, I should have know though balding is very present in my genes

But on the good side my face is defiantly more masculine and I actually grew a decent amount of facial hair

But here’s the thing
I don’t recomnd steroids to improve your face
Mainly because it really won’t make you look more attractive it will age you and mess up your harmony, no body builders look attractive from blasting,

Only reason I took it is because I had very low dimorphism Serisoily
People all the time would tell me I looked 2-3 years younger than I really am,

The only time I would ever do it if you have low dimorphism and in puberty outside puberty it won’t do much,

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
why the fuck do people even roid in the first place lmao
why the fuck do people EVEN LIFT in the first place

Braindead post, if your goal is masculinization it would make sense to use injectable DHT. Proviron dude? Why tf would I burden my liver if I can take Masteron and get a more masculinizing effects with a fraction of the liver stress.
does masteron not cause suppresion

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"

If you are gonna risk ruining you endrocine system or PHTA axis system atleast take the right steriods , nott muhh injecting T

LIke example, proviron a dht derivative steriod, literaly one of the side effect is literaly masculination

Still gonna ruin your health jfl

I’m just running basic testosterone with hcg and anavar +letrozole to keep plates open
Dumb as hell for that honest to god, you could literarily fw your organs.

only use minimal doses if you have a good frame, anyone on heavy gear thats under 6'1 looks like a roidcel.

So this is what you’ve been blabbering about innit

Where’s the constant hate in my threads 😡

Fucking faggot ur just like that girl who stalked me for a whole year then suddenly stopped and showed up with some new boyfriend

Fucking faggot I knew I couldn’t true u ppl

does masteron not cause suppresion
All steroids cause suppression, the reason I say it isn't going to cause liver stress is because it is not oral thus you skip first pass metabolism.

So this is what you’ve been blabbering about innit

Where’s the constant hate in my threads 😡

Fucking faggot ur just like that girl who stalked me for a whole year then suddenly stopped and showed up with some new boyfriend

Fucking faggot I knew I couldn’t true u ppl
Sorryy bro, BUT I BROKE UP WITH YOU, idkk man , It's not your fault.... its on me

... i found just a new subhuman to bully andd yeaaahh, im busy lately

Me bad, me bad , its on me

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Sorryy bro, BUT I BROKE UP WITH YOU, idkk man , It's not your fault.... its on me

... i found just a new subhuman to bully andd yeaaahh, im busy lately

Me bad, me bad , its on me
Who is the new subhuman 😡

I just want a name

Yup, masteron is all I bother with now

i will run hcg test and anavar and maybe later halo
Yeah be careful about estrogen tho, that’s why I put enclo in there it would prevent the body from creating too much estrogen as a response to the hcg and oral. Taking an ai is also a bad idea as lower estrogen leads to lower bone density, less bone growth and it affects maxillofaical bones. Also if you are gonna do my recommended stack keep the enclo quite low and the hcg high

Yeah be careful about estrogen tho, that’s why I put enclo in there it would prevent the body from creating too much estrogen as a response to the hcg and oral. Taking an ai is also a bad idea as lower estrogen leads to lower bone density, less bone growth and it affects maxillofaical bones. Also if you are gonna do my recommended stack keep the enclo quite low and the hcg high
im on letrozole already

Taking an ai is also a bad idea as lower estrogen leads to lower bone density, less bone growth and it affects maxillofaical bones
im on letrozole for height growth and i wont run a pct,i will run hcg 1050 iu a week while on cycle and 3 weeks after,and i know that letro fucks bone density

Last edited:
im on letrozole for height growth and i wont run a pct,i will run hcg 1050 iu a week while on cycle and 3 weeks after,and i know that letro fucks bone density
No like it fucks up your face low estorgen is related to really shit facial bone growth

Summary:
If you take steriods, use the right one
preferably dht derivative steriods

I see so many people on this forum injecting T like a fucking nigger

IF you atleast gonna risk ruining some body systems.. do it right, good
is that proviron safer what risks it has

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"

Wont this fuck the ur endocrine system too ?

"Injectingg TT YAYY!!"

Nah, not even a bad opinion ur objectively wrong and u have 0 science u could use to prove me wrong

Low iq greycels with no basic argumenfs

Be silent , like when i fucked you moms
Calling people graycels makes no sense most of the smartest people on this forum are graycels

You're destined to be the Sub5 who can be juxtaposed to chadlites and chads to just make them look that much better.
And ur a dumbass nigga who copes thinking his smart every time i see u post something its pure retardation

Proviron reduces SHBG here's a paste from the thread you linked
Effect on SHBG(Sex Hormone Binding Globulin):
Proviron significantly impacts SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) by essentially lowering it. SHBG plays a crucial role in regulating free testosterone levels by binding to androgens and reducing their availability. Typically, when injecting testosterone, SHBG comes into play to maintain hormonal balance and prevent an excessively androgenic environment.

With Proviron, SHBG is effectively suppressed, creating a heightened androgenic environment. This alteration makes the body more receptive to androgens.

and if you combine that with high T, whether through injection or otherwise, you would literally be Richard ramirez

Proviron reduces SHBG here's a paste from the thread you linked
Effect on SHBG(Sex Hormone Binding Globulin):
Proviron significantly impacts SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) by essentially lowering it. SHBG plays a crucial role in regulating free testosterone levels by binding to androgens and reducing their availability. Typically, when injecting testosterone, SHBG comes into play to maintain hormonal balance and prevent an excessively androgenic environment.

With Proviron, SHBG is effectively suppressed, creating a heightened androgenic environment. This alteration makes the body more receptive to androgens.

and if you combine that with high T, whether through injection or otherwise, you would literally be Richard ramirez
Nah, not even a bad opinion ur objectively wrong and u have 0 science u could use to prove me wrong
Can you guys please shut the fuck up jesus