Steroids in puberty are the cure to subhumanity

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
if you are high iq and conscious about how subhuman you are at teenage years you need to blast very androgenic steroids to upregulate your androgen receptors and create more androgen receptors, while using hgh if possible and aromatase inhibitor.
just like Richard Ramirez did to become Giga Chad at 20 by using trenbolone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JD_25, mike21, gigell and 8 others
is 20 young enough:fuk::fuk::fuk:ive wanted roids for 4years now but i’m broke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, asdvek, Imretarded? and 1 other person
ramirez didn't blast roids during puberty it's his genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, butterworld, Imretarded? and 1 other person
ramirez didn't blast roids during puberty it's his genetics
stfu if u dont know dumbass, in his documentary they found trembolone in his blood and other steroids. steroids defiently change bone strcuture

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, irkedphaggot and nathan
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Teddo23 and nathan
they found multiple steroids in his bloodstream that he used at 18 plus for years, his cousins were bodybuilders and he used steroids bcs of the feeling it gave him

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, Bonecel01 and irkedphaggot
stfu if u dont know dumbass, in his documentary they found trembolone in his blood and other steroids. steroids defiently change bone strcuture
Doubt It he was skinny as hell and probably didn't even know what trembolone Is, plus it's about the Prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Doubt It he was skinny as hell and probably didn't even know what trembolone Is, plus it's about the Prenatal t
look at his face at 18 and at early 20s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, asdvek and Imretarded?
they found multiple steroids in his bloodstream that he used at 18 plus for years, his cousins were bodybuilders and he used steroids bcs of the feeling it gave him
wart already know this just found ur wording very funny idk why:lul:

if you are high iq and conscious about how subhuman you are at teenage years you need to blast very androgenic steroids to upregulate your androgen receptors and create more androgen receptors, while using hgh if possible and aromatase inhibitor.
19 still good or is it over ?

Why was he so emaciated then? Sounds strange. Plus i know many early roidcels Who still have a babyface. Ramirez was a genetic miracle, he kept developing into his Early 20s. People like loox or Ramirez are Extreme outliers

he had the same bone structure. he was just bloated
023015baa0858b47e4c8d4345d954e9d

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Why was he so emaciated then? Sounds strange. Plus i know many early roidcels Who still have a babyface. Ramirez was a genetic miracle, he kept developing into his Early 20s. People like loox or Ramirez are Extreme outliers
he didnt used anabolic for building muscle, he used them for the androgens and sexual hormones to feel like a warrior and a god.
and steroids dont build mass unless you eat enough and train

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
he didnt used anabolic for building muscle, he used them for the androgens and sexual hormones to feel like a warrior and a god.
I read a study that said that average steroid users with no training builds more muscles than average Gym goer with no steroids so sounds strange. He didn't have Ogre features like loox either, he looked like some Wall street banker during the trials, extremely High class features. Idk think Ramirez was "natty", only used meth to get to extremely low bodyfat

What the fuck has this forum become

I read a study that said that average steroid users with no training builds more muscles than average Gym goer with no steroids so sounds strange. He didn't have Ogre features like loox either, he looked like some Wall street banker during the trials, extremely High class features. Idk think Ramirez was "natty", only used meth to get to extremely low bodyfat
yes thats true, but richard ate like 1000 calories a day so that doesnt apply lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and the BULL
nigga he was eating 500cal of sugar a day once every 3 days was always on coke and meth slept like 4 hours in a cemetry everyday

Yeh how tf else would he have motivation to kill and rape Lmao? OP thinks bro just decided to wake up one day and decide “yeh man I think I should rape and kill a little girl” JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and moreroidsmoredates
nigga he was eating 500cal of sugar a day once every 3 days was always on coke and meth slept like 4 hours in a cemetry everyday
Idk Bro too many variables, i think he Just had Crazy genetics, many 15 yo are roiding but they still keep their babyface

Idk Bro too many variables, i think he Just had Crazy genetics, many 15 yo are roiding but they still keep their babyface
my thread u can see right below. he was on tren. after he got arrested he couldnt use it obv and a bloodtest a while after he stopped using tren it was 1950 ng/dl, not possible natty considering his lifestyle, ofc his t was going lower and lower over time since he stopped using tren. psychodsk said he could be using dianabol too tbh there was some shit that looked like dbol vial

my thread u can see right below. he was on tren. after he got arrested he couldnt use it obv and a bloodtest a while after he stopped using tren it was 1950 ng/dl, not possible natty considering his lifestyle, ofc his t was going lower and lower over time since he stopped using tren. psychodsk said he could be using dianabol too tbh there was some shit that looked like dbol vial
Where's the proof though

Indoaryanstare

ill blast tren when ill be 16

i can't take roids rn with a heightmaxxing dose of AI. low estro and roids is the cause of disastrous lipid panels