Still believe that jaw > eye area?

Mainstream

Mainstream

Looksmax.org = Body dysmorphia + Autism
This is a guy who posted in the Ratings section recently. Most of his features are decent and his jaw borders on being great for being natural.

Got almost universally rated Low-Tier Normie and you can see why. No, jaw isn't law, it's like 20% of your attractiveness, whereas eye area is 30%.

Attachments

• exiviz.png
    exiviz.png
    285 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Agendum, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 55252 and 8 others
BUT NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT RUINS, HE LOOKS SLEEPY DUE TO IT

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and itsbegincell
You can hide a bad eye area

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ElTruecel and BowlCutMogger
put a top tier jaw with Ozil eyes still a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, datboijj, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
His jaw fails every measurement horribly bro stop the cope, his jaw is narrow and its too steep although eye area is brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, Detective, Chintuck22 and 10 others
I'm yet to see a terrone without T50 bulging eyes.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, humanoidsub7, m0ss26 and 4 others
His jaw is bad, narrow, steep and recessed stop the cope!

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

Attachments

• 00119414-E127-4987-88A0-7A190ACAFCA9.jpeg
    00119414-E127-4987-88A0-7A190ACAFCA9.jpeg
    588.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, HitAndRun and St.TikTokcel
Saw some pics in ig and he has insane lower third tbh, mirin. What doing drugs and having bones does to a mf.
He is like a dollar store Kortajarena ngl
But both are faggot so it doesn`t matter

this is a actually good example

This is a guy who posted in the Ratings section recently. Most of his features are decent and his jaw borders on being great for being natural.

Got almost universally rated Low-Tier Normie and you can see why. No, jaw isn't law, it's like 20% of your attractiveness, whereas eye area is 30%.

View attachment 2668591
Women always capture the eye area first rather than jaw

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, blackckatt and Mainstream
you can say same thing for opposite. both bad eye area and bad jaw looks like shit. both of them have to be at least average.

His jaw is not even good idiot

look at cillian murphy

• Hmm...
Reactions: goo25
do you mean hunter eyes in south Italy? I swear but im 17 so most people i meet are between that Age range
I mean in general

• +1
Reactions: goo25

View attachment 2668591
my eys and nose cap me a htn in the face despite having a chad jaw

nigga looks dead jesus

• JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
they’re both equally as important but i would rather have a good eye area and an average jaw than an average eye area and a good jaw

View attachment 2668591
Jaw is shit aswell tho

It’s not one or the either u need both to be slayer tier idk why incels cannot comprehend this. Also I jaw mog this fsggot his jaw isn’t even that good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

View attachment 2668591
what kind of retard would say jaw is law??

just post an example of the guy with the worst eye area on planet and say jaw is not law.. yeah.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and ZaC
Hey man how did the stalking go? Any updates?
Havent talked to her yet maybe tommorow

My skin is irritated asf thats why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Havent talked to her yet maybe tommorow

My skin is irritated asf thats why
Ok. Where do you talk to her? School or something? Don't make it too obvious, you will seem creepy

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Ok. Where do you talk to her? School or something? Don't make it too obvious, you will seem creepy
I know the gym she goes and its the cheapest in the city (I am currently going to another gym) so I can just tell her "I went to your gym because of the cheap price" jfl