Still can't move on my oneitis

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I seriously felt last week like I finally let her go and I don't miss her anymore. Now she came back to my mind,the good times we had together,how pretty she is, etc. and now I miss her so much again. Why life,whyyy:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Vitruvian
I seriously felt last week like I finally let her go and I don't miss her anymore. Now she came back to my mind,the good times we had together,how pretty she is, etc. and now I miss her so much again. Why life,whyyy:feelswah:
I thought you went ER. Get off this site the cops are watching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have a single word to instantly make you forget her

cuck

• +1
Losing a oneitis is the single most heartbreaking experience you can have

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
iu
/s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Zeta ascended and Vitruvian
Rent free. She has Chad's inside her right now

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord
Did you have sex with her? If so, there is no reason to complain; furthermore, fantasizing romantically with Oneitis is cucked and an illusion, and thinking that she is "redeemed and special" is just a trick of this ideal; In the end, and in the beginning too, every foid is a cum dumpster, and for that there are no exceptions; besides, you said you dated her, so why the pointless thread in this context? anyway, what is your current height and your height when you was fifteen and sixteen? I'm doing research on the topic

Last edited:
Speak to other women, it’s the only cure

only if you have some sort of success though

Rent free. She has Chad's inside her right now
He is a lucky phaggot but I don't even care about him anymore I just want her to like me again
Did you have sex with her? If so, there is no reason to complain; furthermore, fantasizing romantically with Oneitis is cucked and an illusion, and thinking that she is "redeemed and special" is just a trick of this ideal; In the end, and in the beginning too, every foid is a cum dumpster, and for that there are no exceptions; besides, you said you dated her, so why the pointless thread in this context? anyway, what is your current height and your height when you was fifteen and sixteen? I'm doing research on the topic
She completly ignores me