STILL SUBHUMAN AFTER SURGERY (TOOK A PASSPORT PHOTO TODAY)

AscensionUwU

AscensionUwU

Iron
I got genioplasty surgery (9MM) done a few months prior and I thought I would actually ascend lmaooooooo 😂😂😂

Today I went to get my passport done and had to take a photo. It was so fucking over when I saw the photo, I actually wanted to vomit from the subhuman aura that’s emitting from that photo alone.

I compared that new photo to my old photo on my drivers license. I went from a trucel sub3 recessed ricecel to a sub4 ricecel after the surgery.

I need to get more surgeries asap. I need rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and liposuction but I’m just a wage slaving college student 😂😂😂

It’s over before it began frfr 😮‍💨

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wishIwasSalludon
I need to avoid all cameras and mirrors to cope, I need to forget how subhuman I look 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 51465
Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: lilith and wsada
Suck my nonexistent ricecel dick fuck nigga

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I got genioplasty surgery (9MM) done a few months prior and I thought I would actually ascend lmaooooooo 😂😂😂

Today I went to get my passport done and had to take a photo. It was so fucking over when I saw the photo, I actually wanted to vomit from the subhuman aura that’s emitting from that photo alone.

I compared that new photo to my old photo on my drivers license. I went from a trucel sub3 recessed ricecel to a sub4 ricecel after the surgery.

I need to get more surgeries asap. I need rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and liposuction but I’m just a wage slaving college student 😂😂😂

pm me I doubt you look as bad as u say

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Have u lost weight and have a healthy lifestyle?
What's your bf?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
Have u lost weight and have a healthy lifestyle?
What's your bf?
I’m 5’8/5’9 at 140lbs, I have visible abs even though I have a bloated moon face. I just got the short end of my parent’s genetics since my siblings look like legit kpop idols. My brother especially, he already has tons of foids all chasing after him and he’s known to reject them all lmao. Girls are literally scared to approach him so they would tell me instead.

Even my parents and relatives tell me that my brother won the genetic lottery. Although he’s younger and still in HS, he’s 6FT and still growing. He legitimately looks better than most kpop idols despite having no surgery/makeup.

I’m actually quite proud of him and how much he slays. I don’t resent him at all, I’m trying my best to make sure he doesn’t end up like me. I encourage him to do stuff and took care of himself, I also made sure that he knows all my bank details (I saved a good bit from wage slaving, 50k) in case I’m gone one day and choose to rope. I’m proud that my bloodline will continue with his superior genes.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I’m 5’8/5’9 at 140lbs, I have visible abs even though I have a bloated moon face. I just got the short end of my parent’s genetics since my siblings look like legit kpop idols. My brother especially, he already has tons of foids all chasing after him and he’s known to reject them all lmao. Girls are literally scared to approach him so they would tell me instead.

Even my parents and relatives tell me that my brother won the genetic lottery. Although he’s younger and still in HS, he’s 6FT and still growing. He legitimately looks better than most kpop idols despite having no surgery/makeup.

I’m actually quite proud of him and how much he slays. I don’t resent him at all, I’m trying my best to make sure he doesn’t end up like me. I’m proud that my bloodline will continue with his superior genes.
Damm brutal brother pill
Hope everything turns out fine for you
If anything I can kind of relate my sister mogs me to death and has guys chasing her all the time

• +1
Damm brutal brother pill
Hope everything turns out fine for you
If anything I can kind of relate my sister mogs me to death and has guys chasing her all the time
It’s brutal but also comforting at the same time for me. I’m trying my best to support him so that I can rope peacefully. He’s also extremely high IQ, top 25 in his entire HS and he’s on track for medschool as well.

After I graduate, my main goal is to financially support him by wage slaving (Big 4, I’m an intern) and make sure he graduates with no financial burdens by paying for it all. He already knows my bank details in case I can’t cope and rope early. I maintain a happy facade around him and that’s all that matters right now.

Only after I see him fully succeed in life, then I can peacefully rope.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679

how did you save 50k as a college student? That's insane

• +1
how did you save 50k as a college student? That's insane
I come from an immigrant background, so I been wage slaving ever since I was able to. I do jobs that nobody else in society wants to do. I still work 35-45 hours weekly despite being in college and taking around 20 credits a semester.

I don’t really recommend this since I’m mentally broken from all this wage slaving. Everyday I’m slowly losing it, I want to fight these fucking annoying ass customers every single time I have to deal with them. The urge is to go ER on them is growing day by day. Despite all this wage slaving, 50K is still nothing in the grand scheme of things. I always see these wealthy students driving brand new BMWs, Audis, and Benzs. These mofos didn’t have to do shit while I’m wage slaving my life away for pennies.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and joseph