Stitches coming off tomorrow

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Swill swollen, got bruises, and eyes are partially sown.

I still look better than before lol

Can’t wait to see final result a month from now

whatd you get

good luck bro, i pray for your ascension

Make sure to post before / after thread

Damn nice, cost?
Dont need it but curious

11.5k for almond eye

11.5k for for rim implants but Taban only charges 5k if you get it the same time as almond eye

So 16.5k in total. He’s letting me pay that last 5k on a monthly plan. He’s the only doctor to go to for eye stuff.

11.5k for almond eye

11.5k for for rim implants but Taban only charges 5k if you get it the same time as almond eye

So 16.5k in total. He’s letting me pay that last 5k on a monthly plan. He’s the only doctor to go to for eye stuff.
I see, the point of the almond eye is to make it more hooded?

Hhgratz bro, u r a real looksmaxxer.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing

Almond eye surgery is a very good Looksmax. Probably the best surgery I got

The biggest downfall is that it's the only surgery where it's OBVIOUS you look different than before

Like if my face is wider and looking more angular from implants and filler, it's hard to put you finger on what happened to me in the eyes of someone that's not well versed on procedures and what's possible to do.

I would just simply look more masculine than before whilst maintaining all my same features

As for almond eye, it's OBVIOUS my eyes are more vertically narrow now and less tilted. Same with undereye filler and ORI's. I think people have hinted towards wondering if I got procedures done in my social circle. But it's not completely known yet. But it's ONLY because of the changes in eye area, that people even notice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota and Deleted member 2846
Almond eye surgery is a very good Looksmax. Probably the best surgery I got

The biggest downfall is that it's the only surgery where it's OBVIOUS you look different than before

Like if my face is wider and looking more angular from implants and filler, it's hard to put you finger on what happened to me in the eyes of someone that's not well versed on procedures and what's possible to do.

I would just simply look more masculine than before whilst maintaining all my same features

As for almond eye, it's OBVIOUS my eyes are more vertically narrow now and less tilted. Same with undereye filler and ORI's. I think people have hinted towards wondering if I got procedures done in my social circle. But it's not completely known yet. But it's ONLY because of the changes in eye area, that people even notice.

Did anything in your life change after surgeries? Dating success?