Stop coping with PSL

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
The only thing you should care about in your Looksmaxxing journey is becoming good-looking.

There are two possible states in your existence: not good-looking, or good-looking.

The majority of us falls in the "not good-looking" category, I'd argue as high as 95% of the forum is in this category, even if normal people will gaslight you and tell you you look fine (and you mog the average normie).

Being good-looking is the sum of all your physical indicators: face, height, physique.

As soon as you accept this, the better. Girls will NOT CARE about your PSL increases if you go from not good-looking to not good-looking.

Water thread for some, but still needs to be said.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, russiancelreturns, ArcticStorm and 25 others
@Dr. Bruh thoughts on this theory?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
The only thing you should care about in your Looksmaxxing journey is becoming good-looking.

There are two possible states in your existence: not good-looking, or good-looking.

The majority of us falls in the "not good-looking" category, I'd argue as high as 95% of the forum is in this category, even if normal people will gaslight you and tell you you look fine (and you mog the average normie).

Being good-looking is the sum of all your physical indicators: face, height, physique.

As soon as you accept this, the better. Girls will NOT CARE about your PSL increases if you go from not good-looking to not good-looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
"Stop coping with feet, the only thing that counts is being tall"
"Stop coping with inches, the only thing that counts is having a big dick"
"Stop coping with figures, the only thing that counts is being rich"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed, Deleted member 23219, horizon and 12 others
Indeed you have to be the top% of your race. Psl is Indian rating system.
Only top15% of males live,get love and have meaningless loves. the rest are disposable slaves who are here to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, fogdart, Deleted member 26622 and 4 others
ever notice how psl is never above an 8 and never below a 3? its so that subhumans feel closer to chads that way

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Reformed, Acne Victim, x052xxxx52111111 and 2 others
@Dr. Bruh thoughts on this theory?
It's true. The chadlite i know is in a cucked relationship because he's not chad. The chad i know is in a cucked relationship because he wears glasses. HTNs like me can only betabux with a distant idea of sex or rape drunk fat whores in a porta potty at a concert.

You have to match the qualities of proprely developed prehistoric humans to get real sincere animalistic sex, and not a watered down forced cope version of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, 5'7 zoomer, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Indeed you have to be the top% of your race. Psl is Indian rating system.
Only top15% of males live,get love and have meaningless loves. the rest are disposable slaves who are here to suffer.
Rather top 5% tbh

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, p0lishsubhuman, mortis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 22623 and 5.5psl
Rather top 5% tbh
The higher the better. But the starting point to be considered a male in females eyes is top15%.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person

3AhbwQG4MZoRK9IvLY182BB5lXypXgc-63gOTuV8jZkm2jhelaAnU37XQjl0oe63H8R06FTleQZxUXeVRH4BTFmyhkGWcII3WZTXDLqc6gQ53T9gvWIy_6dtpvKD92JveiiyUFZpOl-88egKYrpMzIxwhWmPM3o3Xp9Zme0FevJEt78SZB8ztor5BtdjwZM0bk_h_hFUJyGvZbsPMPc7LXyUS2T1IaTQcY6yMllqSfkVzPkGvlW_7nKZjBzIOLds4ddt_T6F1esaCVi0N9adu7p_mfHllt_Qu1nioNXYdlBR9hWO3vN2htqsO3yIvkeZ_88JYybxUrq9yYUgaDMGfmovVZV-kUE-jEo3XVsuI0cpBszvxxw2KY__fQa2-6YSX88qPbTwLNNryzJD2XAITdSoOsqi9FL6Tnttta3vVGOtxpy6YJ1AqI3CbdGmTgavYAteB2sshffvSdMGzM1mNI7TfqHOZwgsAbEv3GoYI1Vytbyr_8ZQXKEDgFXvUJWtZl2aJKB2mzdI2mNx3C63qzeuEkpxcx7UseSCQPxLOC3xkBdgbsXcSmlkxNdHFwu465zH9j1Clr1mgFbPrHHwFY5ZNhXPRvmCH9eN7TAvZ5TSBfNjHc7IEqkMB3d0alm9_0myK2Q38f9J3zM15yr_HCtIk7XW6KgJ7luSH7BsePTrYQiDwBB9JXttF24I5UjA-gXlomjR-l6EOkxs9cFfgajgjBbDc4NcgDuVatXNnMhBdyza176yaEYnKaO-qJTINmB6QXBDBPNGEPCsCYJbgeutG1bju8Ar6Bom9bRXP7WC5iYqcD0t6APQ9zHZA6HHk0RZm8NB7G0bTHFrpi6lpP74GzGvTZfqSaQh0fpFsFmy5Ai5TNIysIw16F4RE5_a8SYEAhUN1wJBl74Do9GclM0kZsLOA85DSpwjltVFubtZMPpD=w1652-h929-s-no

that`s all there really is to it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, It'snotover, x052xxxx52111111 and 7 others
psl means nothing and the people with the widest general appeal just have statistically very average faces, they look as close as possible to the default phenotype you'd expect from their ancestry.

0_Limitless-With-Chris-Hemsworth-New-York-Premiere.jpg

all of the 'gods' posted here have very poor general appeal.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Detective, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
psl means nothing and the people with the widest general appeal just have statistically very average faces, they look as close as possible to the default phenotype you'd expect from their ancestry.

perfect appeal is dimorphic version of average face

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Acne Victim and Deleted member 22623
Yet op is rotting htn

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 22623
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArcticStorm, 5.5psl, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
It's true. The chadlite i know is in a cucked relationship because he's not chad. The chad i know is in a cucked relationship because he wears glasses. HTNs like me can only betabux with a distant idea of sex or rape drunk fat whores in a porta potty at a concert.

You have to match the qualities of proprely developed prehistoric humans to get real sincere animalistic sex, and not a watered down forced cope version of it.
It's so cucked to be a man. Idk how normies cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
perfect appeal is dimorphic version of average face
specific dimorphic features might be preferable, i.e neutral frontal jaw growth or hooded eyes aren't very visible from the front, but they're masculine from the side, thus they don't look intimidating from a frontal view that you'd have if you were to look someone in the eyes during interaction, but an exaggerated wide jaw might accomplish the opposite and scare them off.

• +1
That's cope and you know it

Nah man, I think you are misunderstanding the entire point of the thread.

Even if I might be HTN PSL-wise, which only counts face, I am not good-looking. As stated, it's the sum of your physical indicators: face, height and physique.

If I was tall, jacked AND HTN, yes I would be good-looking and quite possibly top 15% for my pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
specific dimorphic features might be preferable, i.e neutral frontal jaw growth or hooded eyes aren't very visible from the front, but they're masculine from the side, thus they don't look intimidating from a frontal view that you'd have if you were to look someone in the eyes during interaction, but an exaggerated wide jaw might accomplish the opposite and scare them off.

Yes. Being ultra-dimorphic is generally low appeal, unless you can maintain harmony, which I've yet to see good examples of.

That's why a guy like Chico is being praised so hard here, even if he is more neotenous looking than some of the other PSL gods.

• +1
Reactions: Orc

• Love it
Water. PSL is only good for recognizing what ur flaws are

Ratings can be +-0.75 of actual real life ratings

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 22623

People cope with this because being gl isn't possible for everyone. If your base is fucked it's over surgery cant help. And generally base fucked = ugly

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 22623
Based + good reminder.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 22623
looks is cope beauty is on the inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Detective, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OOVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVERVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
Op is a mogger tbh

Brag thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22623

Ltr partners, and for that you need htn face + pheno

But to be a slayer you need psl face

• +1
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OOVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVERVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
Op is a mogger tbh

Brag thread

If I was a mogger I wouldn't be rotting here.

Maybe in Bangladesh and Vietnam I'm a mogger.

sad but true, good thread
If I was a mogger I wouldn't be rotting here.
U are probably just very autistic, any htn+ with average height can get girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, It'snotover, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
Rather top 5% tbh
definitely not bro, what are you on about

I'd say the top 30% of males has relationships and hookups, while the average guys get just relationships. It's definitely not as bad as you guys make it seem.

The only requirement to find an LTR is unironically being NT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17244, 5.5psl and 1 other person

what the fuck are you saying lmao

have you genuinely ever left the 4x7 dim-lighted dried semen smelling basement you live in?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21044
definitely not bro, what are you on about

I'd say the top 30% of males has relationships and hookups, while the average guys get just relationships
Its more like
10% do nothing and fuck stacy (chad+chadlite)
10% gymmaxed/leanmaxed NT tall mtn/htn with at least a decent height for their country

so a good 20% can slays imo

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 22623
sad but true, good thread

U are probably just very autistic, any htn+ with average height can get girls

I'm 4 cm below avg height in my country (178cm).. And my physique is lackluster

As such, I fall in "not good-looking" category

• So Sad
Reactions: Ragnar
Any man with my stats (kinda dyel, below avg height) need strong chadlite face to pull

what the fuck are you saying lmao

have you genuinely ever left the 4x7 dim-lighted dried semen smelling basement you live in?
Stfu cuck i'm 18yo and go to clubs.

• +1
Stfu cuck i'm 18yo and go to clubs.
then how do you have that worldview? You either are not HTN or you're just autistic as fuck, because even MTNs can get sincere sexual attraction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Ragnar and Deleted member 21044
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar and Deleted member 21044
then how do you have that worldview? You either are not HTN or you're just autistic as fuck, because even MTNs can get sincere sexual attraction
I'm just not a delusional coper.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and GrowthReaper
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22623
true but only from 1-3/10 girls
not really, you just need to unironically compensate with other things like personality. It's not even a meme, we've all seen it first hand.

as a MTN you obviously won't slay or anything close to that but you also don't have to rape anyone lmao
I'm just not a delusional coper.
an average looking guy with an NT personality absolutely does get sincere sexual attraction at least a couple times in his life, otherwise humanity would have died off by now. I have several MTN NT friends and a few of them get occasional hookups. Ok occasional might be a stretch but they aren't virgins and they definitely didn't rape anyone lmao

• JFL
not really, you just need to unironically compensate with other things like personality. It's not even a meme, we've all seen it first hand.

as a MTN you obviously won't slay or anything close to that but you also don't have to rape anyone lmao

an average looking guy with an NT personality absolutely does get sincere sexual attraction at least a couple times in his life, otherwise humanity would have died off by now. I have several MTN NT friends and a few of them get occasional hookups
Getting sex doesn't equal genuine attraction idiot. Everyone can get sex.

Yes. Being ultra-dimorphic is generally low appeal, unless you can maintain harmony, which I've yet to see good examples of.

That's why a guy like Chico is being praised so hard here, even if he is more neotenous looking than some of the other PSL gods.
uh drago

• +1

an average looking guy with an NT personality absolutely does get sincere sexual attraction at least a couple times in his life, otherwise humanity would have died off by now. I have several MTN NT friends and a few of them get occasional hookups
dude go back to tiktok with this bluepill crap

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Everyone can get sex.
"HTNs like me can only betabux with a distant idea of sex or rape drunk fat whores in a porta potty at a concert." - Dr.Bruh

• +1
"HTNs like me can only betabux with a distant idea of sex or rape drunk fat whores in a porta potty at a concert." - Dr.Bruh
I can get sex but not real attraction.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I can get sex but not real attraction.
I'm sorry to say, but you're not a HTN then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you are a true HTN facially, you must be skinnyfat with the shittiest frame possible or something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, ItsOver999 and Deleted member 21044