STOP COPING WITH TEEN LOVE I WISH I NEVER CAME IN RELATIONSHIP WITH MY EX

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
IDK WHY MOST "BLACKPILLED" GUYS HERE EVEN CONSIDER TEEN LOVE TO BE SOMETHING VALUABLE
WITH THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE AND IF YOU STILL ASPIRE A LTR THEN YOU ARE BEYOND CUCKED
I WAS LTN WHEN I GOT INTO THE RELATIONSHIP AND SHE CHEATED WITH ME A FUCK TON OF TIMES
SHE WOULD LITERALLY FUCK ANOTHER DUDE IF HE OFFERED HER A CIGARETTE OR LOOKED BETTER THAN ME
RELATIONSHIPS ARE FOR RICH NORMIES OR HTN+ GUYS WHO HAVE THEIR LIFE SORTED NOT SOME BROKE LOSER WHO RELIES ON HIS PARENTS.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29581 and 18 others
Same, it was a terrible decision lmao, gotta get rich first before getting into ltr's

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
problems from mumbai slums

• JFL
dn re but I agree

I was 20 when I started larping as a 17 year old to get with this 15 year old girl I still stink about that bitch 3 years later JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, zura, Manletmachine and 3 others
STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, 5.5psl and horizontallytall
stfu

and no shit

most of you cunts.. and i mean PEOPLE in general.. are too ugly for love

love only means something when youre top 95%ile or some shit

maxxed out

otherwise.. go ahead and be like other cornballs.. ''wowoow my ex.. my bf.. my gf.. wowowowo.. love you for life"

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Allornothing, chosen-one and 3 others
stfu

and no shit

most of you cunts.. and i mean PEOPLE in general.. are too ugly for love

love only means something when youre top 95%ile or some shit

maxxed out

otherwise.. go ahead and be like other cornballs.. ''wowoow my ex.. my bf.. my gf.. wowowowo.. love you for life"
And thats what I wrote curry.

Ur the emerging forum chad it seems @Jamaldickjavontus

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Jamaldickjavontus
they are coping. they think teen love is how it is in the movies but irl it is completely different.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and 5.5psl
they are coping. they think teen love is how it is in the movies but irl it is completely different.
Only people that are still stuck up on muh teen love and JBs are niggas that didn’t get any pussy in HS so their brain is still stuck in that time period lmao, “teen love” is no better than love as an adult jfl, there is nothing innocent about it since foids that age can still be sluts

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Deleted member 34058, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
Teen foids are afwul. But roasties even worse

Money won’t keep u from getting cucked.
This. You will get cucked way better imo. She will ask you for money to book for a hotel room for that guy instead of fucking him in the car/bathroom/motel or sumshit.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Money won’t keep u from getting cucked.
NEITHER WOULD LOOKS.
YOU COULD BE THE CHADEST OF THE CHAD AND IF SHE WANTS TO SUCK OTHERS DICK SHE WOULD AND YOU COULD BE A NORMIE AND HAVE A HAPPY MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP.

Only preteen love with a foid that has no access to the internet counts as real love

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
exposed to the degeneracy of the net = non-virgin whore
even if she hasnt took any dicks yet

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and 5.5psl
exposed to the degeneracy of the net = non-virgin whore
even if she hasnt took any dicks yet

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 28610
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and 5.5psl
you regret it but it's like a drug, you always want more

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
The only love that matters is with a hqnp virgin girl. That shit is pure no matter the age.

• +1
you regret it but it's like a drug, you always want more
hard drugs are way way better than muh love
they wont diffrentiate or leave you bcoz you have a 5mm recessed chin and 7cm shorter height than avg
i cant wait to snort coke and start a new phase of my life
relationships are for low t niggers , rich normies , strong htn+ or cucked guys
if you dont fall in the above 4 then you are better of being single.

hard drugs are way way better than muh love
they wont diffrentiate or leave you bcoz you have a 5mm recessed chin and 7cm shorter height than avg
i cant wait to snort coke and start a new phase of my life
relationships are for low t niggers , rich normies , strong htn+ or cucked guys
if you dont fall in the above 4 then you are better of being single.
yeah except teen love will run out and you'll move on while you'll keep snorting coke using your ass for the rest of your life

tales from the mumbai slums
If you didn’t fuck your teen love gf it’s worthless tbh, there are not many things in this world that are more valuable than swiping a young bitches V card

• JFL
Reactions: Drixzy
If you didn’t fuck your teen love gf it’s worthless tbh, there are not many things in this world that are more valuable than swiping a young bitches V card
don't worry boss it was done

Only people that are still stuck up on muh teen love and JBs are niggas that didn’t get any pussy in HS so their brain is still stuck in that time period lmao, “teen love” is no better than love as an adult jfl, there is nothing innocent about it since foids that age can still be sluts
Higher chance of virgin

I agree that teen love is exagerated
But isn't this just a case of someone who has something good saying it doesnt' matter if you have it? Like tall dudes saying height doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Tallooksmaxxer
aint you manlet? that wouldnt matter either when you are a teen. you were probably severly un-nt.
jesus christ

keep projecting and sucking my cock

you turkish poop

You think bitches in HS ain’t getting down and dirty and fucking like rabbits? Lmao
Yes they are but who's the first person to do it with them? Higher chance of that being you if you are young and have "teen love"

I agree that teen love is exagerated
But isn't this just a case of someone who has something good saying it doesnt' matter if you have it? Like tall dudes saying height doesn't matter.
No it’s just that thinking that HS will be the pinnacle of your life and relationships is an extremely skewed and autistic way of thinking

there are not many things in this world that are more valuable than swiping a young bitches V card
like you would know, faggot. stop coping bitch ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Napoleon1800
like you would know, faggot. stop coping bitch ass nigga
I’m not a virgin dumb fuck lmao you don’t know me retard

Europe Moment
It’s the European equivalent of niggas saying “she’d let the plug smash if he offered her extra bud”

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 29581