stop falling for everything

he does look like just about any high tier normal dude, the facial averageness that you're describing isn't that uncommon, a lot of normies have good harmony.
It's not facial averageness per say, as he also has above average features in most areas, which is super rare. His kind of face is really rare among normal people as most normal people are normal due to bad features weighing down their good ones.

Normies rarely have good harmony (might just be a UK thing though).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Still looks nowhere near the average person in the same circumstances.
the average person is literally like 45~ years old and norwood 4.

that being said he looked good for his age bracket when he was in his twenties, a lot of guys lose the youthful look much earlier than he did, which was his trademark, but it didn't last for him either.

I am not saying he's ugly, he's attractive, but not that attractive, you'll see plenty of younger dudes that look just as good.

you don't need to be extremely exotic looking to do well with women, plain looking high tier normies are the most popular among women, more so than 'PSL gods'

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
Like your AVI with weaker brows and lightbrown/hazel. Almond eyes with defined medial canthus.
I have only seen selfies of you but if it translates to candids you should be able to take shots that closely resemble the pictures you post of chico that you think are good.

real unfrauded pics are taken at night with flash on on a samsung nigga. good luck.

• +1
I have only seen selfies of you but if it translates to candids you should be able to take shots that closely resemble the pictures you post of chico that you think are good.
I don't look nearly as good as Chico (no shit) I have multiple failos. Also not sure which selfies you've seen there are lots of pics of me and I look different on many of them. Chico has angelic harmony I don't.

• +1
I don't look nearly as good as Chico (no shit) I have multiple failos. Also not sure which selfies you've seen there are lots of pics of me and I look different on many of them. Chico has angelic harmony I don't.
it's not like chico doesn't have any failos, it's that they're only really visible from the side.

it shouldn't be impossible for you to create a similar vibe if that is what you are going for, harmony can be frauded to some extend.

it's not like chico doesn't have any failos, it's that they're only really visible from the side.

it shouldn't be impossible for you to create a similar vibe if that is what you are going for, harmony can be frauded to some extend.
I need bimax.

chico isn't forward growth, you don't need it to emulate his look.
Doesn't really matter if I try to emulate Chico or not, I still need bimax to look good. I have skeletal recession in my mandible.

• +1
Doesn't really matter if I try to emulate Chico or not, I still need bimax to look good. I have skeletal recession in my mandible.
I don't recall any part of your face looking off to the point it would require surgical correction.

chico is polish, most white people don't have particularly pronounced maxillas.

I don't recall any part of your face looking off to the point it would require surgical correction.

chico is polish, most white people don't have particularly pronounced maxillas.
My chin does not suit my face.

I mean it's a good example that forehead doesn't really matter because you can just cover it with hair, probably one of the least important failos.

only issue is that literally every male hairstyle ever seems to expose the forehead.
not fringes which are in style rn if ur under 25

Tbh average guy outside does look like a high end world renowned male model with perfect ratios and a total absence of failo as well as great facial averageness.
Also final fantasy eye area to add. And 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Also final fantasy eye area to add. And 6'4.
For now the kings of the final fantasy aesthetic are chico and hestner. Barrett woult take the cake if his skull just had normal proportions and his midface was a little longer, even 1.07 would work but bro has like 1.12.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
For now the kings of the final fantasy aesthetic are chico and hestner. Barrett woult take the cake if his skull just had normal proportions and his midface was a little longer, even 1.07 would work but bro has like 1.12.
Fuck Barret worst PSL "god" by far.

• JFL
Fuck Barret worst PSL "god" by far.
If you tweak his ratios he’s by far one of the best looking imo. Just that his actual self is way too alien looking.

If you tweak his ratios he’s by far one of the best looking imo. Just that his actual self is way too alien looking.
TL;DR: He is not really that good looking in real life in the world.

• JFL
TL;DR: He is not really that good looking in real life in the world.
Descended hard because of aging and trash appeal because of a sever lavk of facial averageness ? Sure. Doesn’t look that good irl, maybe especially nowadays ? Agreed. Young barrett not goodlooking ? Jfl.

Attachments

• 045600CB-8962-4E7A-A871-49A44EBEA69E.jpeg
    045600CB-8962-4E7A-A871-49A44EBEA69E.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 0
  • 82311524-A7B9-4C07-9EA9-40809843174E.jpeg
    82311524-A7B9-4C07-9EA9-40809843174E.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 16858BFD-E6E8-4713-B73E-170F43871FCD.jpeg
    16858BFD-E6E8-4713-B73E-170F43871FCD.jpeg
    449.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hahaha i think it's easy to see why he's "just htn!" But the thing is if you compare him with people in the htn range, his ratios often obliterate them.
166af628cec086fab33b14e1daf8b2e12
7f7adee0b38c8be5caa3fbcd441d6915 400x4002

(Used a boy with similar coloring and pheno)
He scores very high on averageness and his entire facial ratios, proportions, symmetry are excellent to the point. That "avg gl guy" that we envision in our head that chico is; mogs most people due to most not having very good averageness and ratios. Ehh I'm not really a Francisco fan boy myself at all really. I don't consider him ideal.
But I would consider chico standard baseline 6 psl, like on the dot. Being completely unbiased.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
shit angle > normal angle > frauded angle + jamming eyelid under bone

a picture means nothing
you cant walk around in the streets like number 3

shit angle > normal angle > frauded angle + jamming eyelid under bone

a picture means nothing
Facts, niggas be looking autistic af frauding in their Rate me selfies

you cant walk around in the streets like number 3
fr but people missconcept hunter eyes and consider an only eye area pic like this one perfect and shi but its hard to get good harmony with eyes like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248