Stop fucking around with HGH

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
Ok, no pics no care but realistically I can’t trust my pics behind this knowing how popular HGH is now . Just know I’ve taken millions of pics and videos throughout me doing it

I started 2-4 IU of HGH a day around April up until September.

My nose looked way more fleshier and I notice now compared to before, it melted a lot of cheek fat off. A friend even commented seeing an old pic that I look WAY more mature now. My cheekbones look a bit better tho ngl but I don’t look cute/youthful anymore

I lost that boyish face (this is actually somewhat a halo and Failo) and look more masculine now. But you don’t want to accelerate this process, having a boyish face at my age (24) is a halo. My nose isn’t as fleshy now thank god but I’m ngl I wish I didn’t run it.

Body fat and all that shit is the same, if anything I was way more leaner at the time lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape and mathis
Ok, no pics no care but realistically I can’t trust my pics behind this. Just know I’ve taken millions of pics and videos through me doing it

I started 2-4 IU of HGH a day around April up until September.

My nose looked way more fleshier and I notice now compared to before, it melted a lot of cheek fat off. A friend even commented seeing an old pic that I look way more mature now. My cheekbones look a bit better tho ngl but I don’t look youthful anymore

I lost that boyish face (this is actually somewhat a halo and Failo) and look more masculine now. But you don’t want to accelerate this process, having a boyish face at my age (24) is a halo. My nose isn’t as fleshy now thank god but I’m ngl I wish I didn’t run it.

Body fat and all that shit is the same, if anything I was way more leaner at the time lol
This is completly what I want and this is why I consider HGH to escape cutecelism after 25

This is completly what I want and this is why I consider HGH to escape cutecelism after 25
Yeah like I said it’s bitter sweet.

It absolutely made me look more masculine and it’s funny I see that treatment irl. I can’t explain it and I wonder if it was Hgh or just basic ageing but my skull looks taller and not some compact with the chubby cheeks.

I was more so in cutecelism tho so it benefited me esp since MENA pheno is meant to be masc. I’m more so worried about pretty boys taking it and fucking uo their look so early on

I could see that for your bone structure, but hgh actually makes your skin look more youthful. A lot of celebs use it to stay young for a long time.

I think what you're talking about is how it can change your bone structure over time. I've seen this before. It makes people who abuse it for a long time have that "caveman" look. Their brows will extended, and their face bones grow. They get a bigger skull. But if you're abusing it to that point, you would notice other things like growing an hgh gut.

I'm sure you didnt abuse it to this point. You probably just hit another growth spurt. If you look at 19 year olds and compare them to 27 year olds, the 27 year old will have a more masculine look to them. They will have a slightly changed facial structure. I'm sure you just hit that growth spurts alot of people hit in their mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 49008
I could see that for your bone structure, but hgh actually makes your skin look more youthful. A lot of celebs use it to stay young for a long time.

I think what you're talking about is how it can change your bone structure over time. I've seen this before. It makes people who abuse it for a long time have that "caveman" look. Their brows will extended, and their face bones grow. They get a bigger skull. But if you're abusing it to that point, you would notice other things like growing an hgh gut.

I'm sure you didnt abuse it to this point. You probably just hit another growth spurt. If you look at 19 year olds and compare them to 27 year olds, the 27 year old will have a more masculine look to them. They will have a slightly changed facial structure. I'm sure you just hit that growth spurts alot of people hit in their mid 20s.
Yeah that makes sense, it’s hard to say because I look hilariously different from 21-22 and 23-24 (now). I would say my skin still looks great since I’m blackpilled on skincare but my cheekbones and skull just look different, I noticed my brow bone is also slightly more protruded

Last year (23) people thought I was still a 18-20 year old college kid. But now I’m starting to look like a young adult. Just not sure if the HGH caused that faster, we’ll never know

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and SeriousAscension
@iamgigaugly If it is okay for you can we talk in DMs? I cannot Dm you, so if you dont mind write a msg.

Yeah that makes sense, it’s hard to say because I look hilariously different from 21-22 and 23-24 (now). I would say my skin still looks great since I’m blackpilled on skincare but my cheekbones and skull just look different, I noticed my brow bone is also slightly more protruded

Last year (23) people thought I was still a 18-20 year old college kid. But now I’m starting to look like a young adult. Just not sure if the HGH caused that faster, we’ll never know
Maybe the hgh accelerated the process. I was the same way. Early 20s I looked boyish . When I see old photos of myself vs now, I do look more masculine than I used to, and not just because of the facial hair or skin changes. (I never took hgh, it just naturally happened)

I'd imagine unless you took it for a long time that this is what happened to you. But don't worry about it, because it's not a halo in your mind 20s to look boyish. If your skin is good and healthy, that's the halo right there. You can have young looking skin and look masculine. Having young looking skin + masculine looks beats young looking skin. + Boyish looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
Growth hormones are aging hormones. This doesn’t mean they’re bad. But they do make you look more “developed”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008