Stop obsessing over asymmetry, it is not a looksmin in moderation.

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Even the Terachad Lucky B Smith has an average amount of asymmetry.

Your asymmetries aren't a looksmin, unless they are major. So stop obsessing.

Here are some shit edits:
The GOAT with asymmetry

Vinnie asymmetry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Crimson, anticel and 13 others
my left eye is slightly below my right eye

ugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, j05, Mr. President and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman, T50 Mogger, zura and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, PolishBateman, chosen-one and 1 other person
apparently isnt noticeble to other people but i see it alot in flipped photos
Everyone is asymmetrical, and most people become suicidal at first after seeing themselves inverted.

Not noticeable at all, perhaps some aspie might try to tell you otherwise but if so, it's untrue.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, PolishBateman, 12PSLsubhuman and 3 others
Everyone is asymmetrical, and most people become suicidal at first after seeing themselves inverted.
Very true
my friend got autistic after he noticed his jaw was asymmetrical, it kind of was but didnt make any difference to his attractiveness
Not noticeable at all, perhaps some aspie might try to tell you otherwise but if so, it's untrue.
mine is slightly more noticeable i think, i will try to ask alot of people in an anonymous forum and figure if i should get work done or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Very true
my friend got autistic after he noticed his jaw was asymmetrical, it kind of was but didnt make any difference to his attractiveness

mine is slightly more noticeable i think, i will try to ask alot of people in an anonymous forum and figure if i should get work done or not
You can send me a PM and I'll tell you whether it's minor or noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I have noticeable asymmetry. Lot less bone growth/projection on my left side. Rhino will fix a lot from frontal view so I'm saving up for it. But even now, no one ever noticed every asymmetrical feature on my face. My ex gf for 3 years never noticed that shit until after 2 years or smth when we inverted pics.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
i have major jaw and eye asymmetry (worse then ryan gosling tier) and i dont struggle w girls at all

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, PolishBateman and Deleted member 28896
i have major jaw and eye asymmetry (worse then ryan gosling tier) and i dont struggle w girls at all
Yeah, it's not really noticeable in motion, and as for pictures you can just angle fraud.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Lifefuel for my crooked face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, rubberduck, bigchunguslover and 2 others
What some people here don't understand is that 2D static pics and 3D in motion irl can't be compared. Small asymmetries are noticeable on pics, but they disappear irl.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 51551, bigchunguslover and 2 others
true, always good to try to fix it tho.

I had a moon face last year, i started sleeping more on my back and chewing on the weak side and i got better

• +1
Because literally no one notices that shit, including me who is rotter autist. But I do notice when someone’s face is really symmetrical and striking

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Deleted member 28896
Cope. You need to be a 7 PSL morph irl in 2023 to not be invisible to foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, Deleted member 51551, bigchunguslover and 3 others
A girl told me "muh, your face doesn't cause me displeasure because it has symmetry". And I kept thinking "bro, you haven't seen me inverted".
Tf?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, chosen-one and Deleted member 28896
My nose is a bit asymmetrical bc my bsf was beating me up and hit my nose too hard..

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 28896

How i coped with it was just reminding myself that everyone ik literally looks almost exactly the same in selfies/reg pics and irl, if not better irl

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 28896
How i coped with it was just reminding myself that everyone ik literally looks almost exactly the same in selfies/reg pics and irl, if not better irl
Oh yeah. It do be like that. People gotta realize that only AI morphs are symmetrical, and they are often perceived as uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and incelmogger
Oh yeah. It do be like that. People gotta realize that only AI morphs are symmetrical, and they are often perceived as uncanny.
Yes, I also got flash backs to comment section on orb’s can I get girls video. Asymmetrical af (tilted face, jaw and chin like me), long face, etc. yet still perceived as chad by the world, amazing.

• +1
I have a mate who is 6’5 mtn that is getting bimax to fix his asymmetries jfl

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, bigchunguslover, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Even the Terachad Lucky B Smith has an average amount of asymmetry.

Here are some shit edits:
View attachment 2579072
View attachment 2579074
the difference is anyone on this site complaining about asymmetry probably has it far worse than these chads.. which is why they should worry about it, it's why they're here

• Hmm...
  • JFL
After I took a selfie and inverted the photo I literally felt suicidal

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, johnrocksaints, fufurjde and 2 others
the difference is anyone on this site complaining about asymmetry probably has it far worse than these chads.. which is why they should worry about it, it's why they're here
I could imagine maybe 0.1% of all inceldoms being caused by asymmetries. The main catalysts are: face, height, pheno, by far.

Nah ik just here to troll niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 28896
After I took a selfie and inverted the photo I literally felt suicidal
Normal. Unless you have major deformities it's probably nothing to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Cope because I notice everyone's asymmetries
Autism / rotter trait. Nobody else does, especially not three dimensionally (which is the natural way of interaction).

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Napoleon1800
Can cause of this be wisdom teeth removal?

• +1
  • JFL
Autism / rotter trait. Nobody else does, especially not three dimensionally (which is the natural way of interaction).
Brutal. Whenever I'm looking at someone, whether irl or in a picture, I instantly notice if their jaw is asymmetrical, tilted, if their eyes are level, if their nose is straight etc and I think to myself if I can notice on everyone else others can notice it on me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, bigchunguslover and Deleted member 28896
Brutal. Whenever I'm looking at someone, whether irl or in a picture, I instantly notice if their jaw is asymmetrical, tilted, if their eyes are level, if their nose is straight etc and I think to myself if I can notice on everyone else others can notice it on me
Wow man. Name a real person where you don't notice any asymmetries.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Celebrity? I think from what I remember matt bomer is one of my most symmetrical famous people

• +1
Celebrity? I think from what I remember matt bomer is one of my most symmetrical famous people
He is far above average in terms of symmetry, but still has ever so slight deviances. Asymmetry is normal, you should recalibrate, not healthy.

• +1
Matt Bomer 450x600 0

Though you can still see some asymmetries for example his left eyebrow is more straight then his right one. His mouth is slightly more towards the right side of his face than his left.

• +1
  • +1
Awtism deluxe, JFL. Snap out of it!
It's over man I can't stop hyperanalysing as much as I can. For example I saw this guy with a downturned medial canthus, very rare trait, almost had an internal orgasm like I had found a treasure

• JFL
Autisssm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Napoleon1800
People have said it’s symmetrical, but the left side of the jaw is stronger, with a taller ramus and more projected gonials.

I used to chew bottle caps as a kid on my left side so that might explain why jfl

• JFL

Yah Bradley Cooper is over tier asymmetrical. I haven't seen such lvl of asymmetriness in anyone irl. But he brutally mogs 99% of them

• JFL
People have said it’s symmetrical, but the left side of the jaw is stronger, with a taller ramus and more projected gonials.

I used to chew bottle caps as a kid on my left side so that might explain why jfl
I HAVE THE SAME SHIT, MY LEFT SIDE HAS SLIGHTLY TALLER RAMUS AND MORE PROJECTED GONIONS AND FAR STRONGER.
WILL CHEWING ON WEAK SIDE FIX IT?

• JFL
I HAVE THE SAME SHIT, MY LEFT SIDE HAS SLIGHTLY TALLER RAMUS AND MORE PROJECTED GONIONS AND FAR STRONGER.
WILL CHEWING ON WEAK SIDE FIX IT?
There’s no harm to try, otherwise implants or fillers are needed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 32514
my left eye is slightly below my right eye

ugh
because your skull sits the wrong way on your jaw. actually its vice verse, your jaw sits the wrong way on your skull but he way it works is that our body posture corrects it like this. your eyes are perfectly fine.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 28896 and LooksOrDeath
because your skull sits the wrong way on your jaw. actually its vice verse, your jaw sits the wrong way on your skull but he way it works is that our body posture corrects it like this. your eyes are perfectly fine.
same for @zxxz

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 28896