Stop saying I'm good looking, my life is shit!!!

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I never get called pretty by anyone except my mom, people joke about my nose and my brother even told me his friends were wondering why I have such a long nose.

I've only had 1 girlfriend online for 9 months. She was Mexican and cheated on me and blocked me everywhere. She's now getting dicked by some other boy when I'm stuck on looksmax rotting and feeling like shit. She most likely is part of cringy hypebeast popular latina/latino/lightskin/black groups in high school and she has tons of instagram followers. She cheated while I was on a school trip

I am not good looking. I'm stuck at 5 am reconsidering my life while my ex cheated on me and is getting fucked by some other boy. Teenage love is pure evil, they don't care about cheating and have a horrible idea of love. All the American teenage girls are emotionally immature too

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Vitruvian, BrettyBoy and 2 others
Den red ugly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 685, Kill_Jew and 1 other person
Bro ur 16 and u probs mog all other 16 y/o's on here. U really are good looking

Tbh I wish I had your looks. While you're complaining about a long nose, mine is short af and crooked. It truly is over for me.

everyone talks about your looks but I've never seen it. Did you post a rating thread?

You are ugly. Happy?

Dont recall anyone calling you good looking to be quite honest