stopping sugar was the best choice ever

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
reducing sugar to a minimum was the best decision in my life. keep in mind i ate around 100-200g daily. now 20-50g max of mostly fruit sugar.

i reduced it for 2-3 weeks now (not the first time) and got a lot of benefits:

skin: no more acne, pimples, black spots etc. before i could wash my face daily, change pillow, cleanse, exfoliate etc. and still for pimples around my mouth. now nothing

mood: suddenly i feel joy in little things. legit had a dopamine rush from walking alone in the forest yesterday after seeing beautiful tree colors. no more bad mood for no reason

tiredness: i look a lot less tired and actually am less tired. i dont even yawn anymore during the day even on my lame 8 hour office job. i always nearly fell asleep at the 1-2 pm mark.

concentration: i can remember things now FINALLY. i always forgot everything people told me and couldnt study for shit. now every word is stuck in my head and my brain fog is gone

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, EnglandBadman, klip11 and 13 others
What foods did u stop eating

so the only sweet things that u still eat are fruits?

What foods did u stop eating
so the only sweet things that u still eat are fruits?
i ate a lot of shit. like stuff from the bakery at morning, soft drinks in the evening and snacks like candy in general.

that combined with the sugar that is literally everywhere (pasta, milk, fruits etc) u easily get to 100-200g daily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, EnglandBadman and thereallegend
i ate a lot of shit. like stuff from the bakery at morning, soft drinks in the evening and snacks like candy in general.

that combined with the sugar that is literally everywhere (pasta, milk, fruits etc) u easily get to 100-200g daily
ur right i get that but what does ur diet look like now

I do that since many years and i get asked by women about my skin care (i don’t have none, just eat responsible)

• +1
Reactions: buflek
reducing sugar to a minimum was the best decision in my life. keep in mind i ate around 100-200g daily. now 20-50g max of mostly fruit sugar.

skin: no more acne, pimples, black spots etc. before i could wash my face daily, change pillow, cleanse, exfoliate etc. and still for pimples around my mouth. now nothing

mood: suddenly i feel joy in little things. legit had a dopamine rush from walking alone in the forest yesterday after seeing beautiful tree colors. no more bad mood for no reason

tiredness: i look a lot less tired and actually am less tired. i dont even yawn anymore during the day even on my lame 8 hour office job. i always nearly fell asleep at the 1-2 pm mark.

concentration: i can remember things now FINALLY. i always forgot everything people told me and couldnt study for shit. now every word is stuck in my head and my brain fog is gone
Getting a good diet is tough first two weeks but when you settle in it just becomes habit. Then some shit 3-4 months in happen and you relapse back to old habits. It’s an endless struggle, for me at least.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and buflek
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
ur right i get that but what does ur diet look like now
oats + banana + almonds/cashews

whatever there is for lunch, mostly meet with some vegetables

protein shake with water

some kind of meat again with pasta/rice/potatoes

sometimes some yoghurt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Peaters when they see this thread

F159J7fWYA4kU9a

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 14693

protein shake with water

sometimes some yoghurt
been thinking of completely cutting out processed sugar. will do that now. thank you for ur post

• +1
idk why hes so obsessed with sugar. i feel like shit while being on it despite doing a lot of sports
im conflicted on sugar question, milk fruits syrup honey and cocunut water r enuff for me

• +1
Getting a good diet is tough first two weeks but when you settle in it just becomes habit. Then some shit 3-4 months in happen and you relapse back to old habits. It’s an endless struggle, for me at least.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
same here man. was off it for 6 weeks, thought „ok once a coke wont harm me“ and then after a week fully relapsed

but this time i will stick to it im sure

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and AspiringMogger

protein shake with water

sometimes some yoghurt
what do u think about protein bars

what do u think about protein bars
theres good ones and bad ones. some legit got 10g protein which is absolutely nothing. if u can find one with 20g that doesnt have too much shit in it go for it

• +1
Reactions: dankov
Glucose, sucrose and fructose are ok but all other sugars are bad.

• +1
Glucose, sucrose and fructose are ok but all other sugars are bad.
i actually real froctose is also rly bad cuz it’s inflammatory af but oh well u cant stop taking everything

i actually real froctose is also rly bad cuz it’s inflammatory af but oh well u cant stop taking everything
fructose is pretty bad if you have 40 grams or more which literally one serving of fruit

• +1
too much fructose causes diarrehea via stressing out the pancreas

• +1
@Dr. Bludy @prada wave

• Hmm...
Reactions: prada wave
I reduced the amount of sugar I eat too, but didn't notice a difference, except my coffee is bland now.

you know your an oldcel when you have to watch your sugar intake

you sound like those vegans or gluten free faggots who don't stfu abt the fact that they're vegan or gluten free lmfao

I still think that's you in your avi pic

This will be my motivation to reduce sugar, all of your problems that were fixed are problems im facing right now