Story about when I let a korean girl stay at my house for a week

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
she told me my room stinks of cum, which it did . so i can had like put a fan on and open the window etc and she was laughing

we were using my laptop for the movies plugged into my tv with a hdmi lead. so before we did it. i had to take my laptop to the bathroom and spend like 5 minutes deleting all my anti korea propaganda incase she saw it

i cooked some waffles with my new waffle maker for us, but i undercooked it and it poisoned me and my stomach was in agony for like 5 hours and she was rubbing me the entire time and looking after me like a mother, it felt good. while we watched some classic british movies like Narnia etc...

also i was liftsfrauding 3 inches and she was the same height as me without lifts. so i also frauded 3 inches in my slippers at home.

but she saw my real height when we bathed together and was like "ARE YOU THE SAME HEIGHT AS ME??"

also when i walked into my room i knew i was fucked cos on my wall you can clearly see where i measured "5ft4 ------"

also crashed my car with her in it and part of my car fell off

oh well at least i got to enjoy her company for a while and got some raw cooms

she also used to wake up every morning and write a motivational qutoe 10 times in her notebook and listen to videos about financial freedom

pics included so people can stop accusing me of lying

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, aspiringexcel, Skywalker and 8 others
When was your last slay fella

Funniest slay story on .org ngl, fucking cage at
i had to take my laptop to the bathroom and spend like 5 minutes deleting all my anti korea propaganda incase she saw it

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, roping3264 and Deleted member 26859
If only you are Chad enough to hang the Rising Sun flag in your bedroom

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, Fiqh and Deleted member 26859
dont korean niggas believe you die if you sleep with a fan on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Deleted member 26859
she told me my room stinks of cum, which it did . so i can had like put a fan on and open the window etc and she was laughing

we were using my laptop for the movies plugged into my tv with a hdmi lead. so before we did it. i had to take my laptop to the bathroom and spend like 5 minutes deleting all my anti korea propaganda incase she saw it

i cooked some waffles with my new waffle maker for us, but i undercooked it and it poisoned me and my stomach was in agony for like 5 hours and she was rubbing me the entire time and looking after me like a mother, it felt good. while we watched some classic british movies like Narnia etc...

also i was liftsfrauding 3 inches and she was the same height as me without lifts. so i also frauded 3 inches in my slippers at home.

but she saw my real height when we bathed together and was like "ARE YOU THE SAME HEIGHT AS ME??"

also when i walked into my room i knew i was fucked cos on my wall you can clearly see where i measured "5ft4 ------"

she also used to wake up every morning and write a motivational qutoe 10 times in her notebook and listen to videos about financial freedom

View attachment 2521039View attachment 2521040
mogs me aint gon lie that bitch was either desperate as fuck or youre a slayer

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

how did you go about meeting her before letting her stay in your house?

didn’t read disgusting Jewish faggot

• +1
how did you go about meeting her before letting her stay in your house?
we chilled, got some food at a pub then got a hotel. then chilled the next day visited a castle in uk then let her stay at mine

we chilled, got some food at a pub then got a hotel. then chilled the next day visited a castle in uk then let her stay at mine
damn bro did u hit during the time she was there or before?

nigga you need to teach me your secrets, you have completely btfo heightpill whats your face like

I'll totally pledge allegiance to hyperborea and advance the fourth reich or whatever I just need your insane game

Breed

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
i havent i just get lucky sometimes
I'll totally pledge allegiance to hyperborea and advance the fourth reich or whatever I just need your insane game
For you is it really all charisma then? Obviously can't replicate that from a guide, but it would be good to know what I'm missing.

For you is it really all charisma then? Obviously can't replicate that from a guide, but it would be good to know what I'm missing.
im the opposite of charismatic.

only explanation is, blonde blue eyes, curtains hairstyle, fashionmaxxed, liftsmaxxed, know what girls want physically, nonnt but can fake nt when i need to

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and bishōnenmaxxer
Mirin'

Those fucked up college/university romances are the best.

Fuck normal life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 26859
i had to take my laptop to the bathroom and spend like 5 minutes deleting all my anti korea propaganda incase she saw it
Funniest thing about deathniks being trapped by JBW is that the guys are always hella racist to their kind. Then later they become anti-white as a result when they find out they got sexually colonized.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
3428519 7m0lvs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

why was she at ur house for that long whats the context

>no face

Didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859